The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• In that case, maybe it depends on whether the past or present tense would be more relevant to the context at hand.

Jesus this question made me twist my noggin for a while. The first one is past perfect and the second one is present perfect, considering th

• The question was written in the past tense right? If it wasn't specific in saying he had been to Rome at some point I would assume #2 is correct.

What's what I was thinking. But isn't the first quoted sentence attempting to say just that? I imagine that Joe would be telling the narrato

• You might be right. Maybe I'm looking a bit too much into this.

The question was written in the past tense right? If it wasn't specific in saying he had been to Rome at some point I would assume #2 is correct.

• Yeah the craneflies where I live are called daddy longlegs. I think its a southern thing.

TheFurryOne posted: »

We have daddy longlegs too, but we give that name to those long-legged spiders with the tiny bodies. Craneflies are probably my least favourite thing on Earth.

• I just remembered the time when I was in elementary school and a spider was making a web in my hair and then there was another time when I was middle school and another spider was making a web. Why are spiders attracted to my hair?

• "That's because you slept in a barn lil lady"

I just remembered the time when I was in elementary school and a spider was making a web in my hair and then there was another time when I was middle school and another spider was making a web. Why are spiders attracted to my hair?

• Got a retainer today. It's uncomfortable and causes saliva to build up in my mouth. The only good thing about it is that I don't have to talk at school because my voice is too muffled.

I'm also thinking of pre-ordering 7 Days to Die because of the Lee and Michonne skins.

• 10/10

TheFurryOne posted: »

"That's because you slept in a barn lil lady"

• I just met someone on this forum, and he says that Heath Ledger did a lazy and shitty job at being the Joker.

I swear to god, I'm not judging opinions, and I'm not saying he's mean.

• Nope, he's wrong and mean.

I just met someone on this forum, and he says that Heath Ledger did a lazy and shitty job at being the Joker. I swear to god, I'm not judging opinions, and I'm not saying he's mean.

• @GamingPenguin is the one who said he did a bad job.

Go see this thread in case ya'll don't believe me.

lupinb0y posted: »

Nope, he's wrong and mean.

• enter image description here

Wonder what the 25th Anniversary Sonic game will be. Generations 2?

• Without context, you don't know for sure, but the second is more likely.

If I add something like:

When confronted by the officer, Joe said that he had never been to Rome.

Then Joe actually said "have". However, if I add:

At the chariot awards in the coliseum, Joe said that he had never been to Rome.

Then Joe said "had". Most of the time, to clarify this, the word "before" is thrown in:

Joe said that he had never been to Rome before.

But you could twist that one, too, if you tried.

Posting this is so ridiculous, but this is really bugging me out. I discussed it with my teacher for about five minutes in the middle of the

• Looks like you're all set for your English Lit final.

Finals...

• he says that Heath Ledger did a lazy and shitty job at being the Joker

I followed your link and they dont say either of these things, its just someone stating their opinion in a normal and concise manner and you calling them a troll.

I just met someone on this forum, and he says that Heath Ledger did a lazy and shitty job at being the Joker. I swear to god, I'm not judging opinions, and I'm not saying he's mean.

• I expected you to say that, Cthulu.

he says that Heath Ledger did a lazy and shitty job at being the Joker I followed your link and they dont say either of these things, its just someone stating their opinion in a normal and concise manner and you calling them a troll.

• They seem to be using lots of classic Sonic references as of late, so maybe they are releasing another game with retro influences.

MichaelBP posted: »

• Yeah, this year they've made lots of references and are making merchandise for classoc Sonic, so we'll probably get something like Generations 2 or another game with retro influences. Hopefully it'll be good, considering Sonic Team hasn't released a new Sonic game since 2013.

They seem to be using lots of classic Sonic references as of late, so maybe they are releasing another game with retro influences.

• Watched the first episode of Korra tonight, first time. And what can I say? I loved it. And holy shit so much happened in one episode alone! I'm already loving Korra and Tenden (at first I thought he was an older Aang.. Yeah maybe because I never got to see the last of Avatar so I got confused easily with the marking). Still the animation is as good as I remember from the first series, hard to imagine the budget size for it.

• Gonna listen to the whole Portal 2 soundtrack when I'm on a long trip to any city (this includes all my songs bought on iTunes

• The first one is past tense, and in that instance would be the right one. Both are correct, it just depends on when they're used.

Posting this is so ridiculous, but this is really bugging me out. I discussed it with my teacher for about five minutes in the middle of the

• The least asked question of the past decade:

What ever happened to Sum 41?

I really do not miss that era of music.

• What took you so long?!

Sadly, Nickelodeon seemed to hate the show despite the critical acclaim. There were budget cuts and before the final season ended it was taken off air and only made viewable online.

Watched the first episode of Korra tonight, first time. And what can I say? I loved it. And holy shit so much happened in one episode alone!

• Avril lavigne happened

Johro posted: »

The least asked question of the past decade: What ever happened to Sum 41? I really do not miss that era of music.

• Im thinking of getting a puppy.

My 13 year old lab was put down in February and I think it would be nice to get another dog. I have a 2yr old pomeranian who i love but im realy not used to having a large dog free house, I grew up with bullmastifs and ive been burgled in the past my current dog would probably be stolen rather than preventing anything.

I was thinking of a american bulldog but they're hard to find where I live.

• I'm not sure if I can start fasting during Ramadan, Hopefully I will :p

• Just sleep all day and feast all night

Killah posted: »

I'm not sure if I can start fasting during Ramadan, Hopefully I will

• I wish i could but i usually sleep night and wake up Morning :/ I get hungry so fast tho.

Just sleep all day and feast all night

• If your busy during the early morning and working hard throughout the day it cant be healthy, i dont know about the rules on drinks but im sure there is a way to get a calorie kick, new rules have been put in place to modernise it I know that much. Good luck if you choose to go ahead.

Killah posted: »

I wish i could but i usually sleep night and wake up Morning I get hungry so fast tho.

• edited May 2016

What took you so long?!

enter image description here

Sadly, Nickelodeon seemed to hate the show despite the critical acclaim. There were budget cuts and before the final season ended it was taken off air and only made viewable online.

Really? That really sucks for TV viewers, that's not how you do business as well. Thankfully, I already got 3/4 dvd sets of the series, just need the last one (until I get one I'll watch for free online once I reach Book 4).

lupinb0y posted: »

What took you so long?! Sadly, Nickelodeon seemed to hate the show despite the critical acclaim. There were budget cuts and before the final season ended it was taken off air and only made viewable online.

• I hope so, I enjoyed sonic generations.

I noticed something weird about it the intro with the birthday cake ( I think it was the intro) was almost identical to the birthday cake ending in silent hill downpour Ive googled this and got no results but I know what I saw.

MichaelBP posted: »

• Can you tell me where you can find it for free online, and also if they have the original Avatar series? For the last couple of months, I've been wanting to go back and rewatch Avatar (especially since I never really finished the series) and then get into Korra, I've heard so many good things about it.

What took you so long?! Sadly, Nickelodeon seemed to hate the show despite the critical acclaim. There were budget cuts and b

• I watch cartoons at kisscartoon google it, I know its not what you meant but its quick and easy and works on every device even ps4

Can you tell me where you can find it for free online, and also if they have the original Avatar series? For the last couple of months, I've

• edited May 2016

Certainly.

Here's the links (recommend Chrome internet tho, and just work around the adds/pop ups, ignore 'em. Sadly it's only site I know that has both)

JustDubbedAnime: Avatar Last Airbender

JustDubbedAnime: Legend of Korra

I sometimes to go to this, it works pretty good and they not only have anime but even cartoons like Simpsons or American Dad on there too!

Can you tell me where you can find it for free online, and also if they have the original Avatar series? For the last couple of months, I've

• Thank you. I know what I'll be doing for the rest of the day.

I watch cartoons at kisscartoon google it, I know its not what you meant but its quick and easy and works on every device even ps4

• Okay, this is a better option. I just checked it and ot a single pop up! Go to this one!

I watch cartoons at kisscartoon google it, I know its not what you meant but its quick and easy and works on every device even ps4

• Hi!! Sorry, I haven't been around on the forums as much, I've been tired out a lot recently :<

• Ayy, welcome back to the forums, Lottii <3

lottii-lu posted: »

Hi!! Sorry, I haven't been around on the forums as much, I've been tired out a lot recently :<

• ... what happened to my rhys icon, you fuck

Jk jk

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Ayy, welcome back to the forums, Lottii

Sign in to comment in this discussion.