What do you want in The Wolf Among Us Season 2?

(If there is a season 2)

Discuss what you want in The Wolf Among Us season 2 on this thread!

I would just love to visit the Farm. You hear so much about it, and yet you never visit it. We would need to play as Snow,Cinderella, Boy Blue or some other important character in the series because Bigby has never been, and never will be at the Farm. He's not aloud there by Fabletown law. I'd also love to see Telltales version of the Farm though. It would be amazing if the next season could bring in more of the invasion of the Homelands. I honestly got a bit disappointed when Boy Blue weren't in the office like he should.

Characters I want in Season 2:

• Goldilocks
  • Bo Peep
  • Peter & Max Piper
  • Hansel
  • Cinderella
  • Dorothy Gale from The Wizard of Oz
  • Red Riding Hood
  • Santa Claus
  • Prince Charming
  • Rose Red
  • Pinocchio
  • Boy Blue

and a ton more!

Season 2 Idea:

Snow White should be the main character in Wolf Among Us: Season 2. And no, it's not a stretch. She's front-and-center in Fables' second volume, Animal Farm, where Bigby takes a back seat. Snow takes charge on an unannounced visit to The Farm, and has to deal with an unpleasant reality: The Farm is a refugee camp with growing discontent.

Anyone who has played Season One knows The Farm is crucial to the Fables universe. But, given Bigby Wolf's storied past with the non-human fables — and fable laws keeping him off the property — the only way we'll get to see the Farm is through somebody else's eyes. That's where Snow comes in.

Unveiling the Fables universe requires that we go to The Farm. We need to see how Goldilocks and the Three Bears are getting along with Shere Kahn. What happens when the Tortoise and the Hare start dreaming of revolution? What's it like for the Old Woman Who Lives In A Shoe who has to deal with centuries-old children caught in perpetual pre-adolescence? Also, how’s everybody dealing with not being allowed to leave? These are legitimate parts of the Fables story, and have crazy amounts of storytelling potential.

Throughout Fables' comics — and much of Telltale's first Fables season — Snow White gets forced into brutal pragmatism. She doesn't have Bigby's claws, but she has the authority to enact harsh justice, as long as she can find an angle. More often than not, she's stuck between a rock and a ogre's face.

This is what makes the prospect of playing as Snow ultra-fascinating: she has to make impossible decisions – but she's vulnerable. This same design is what made Clementine so compelling in Season 2 of The Walking Dead. Vulnerability breeds tension, keeps you on the edge of your seat, and makes you try your best to desperately hold things together. It worked as Bigby in Season One. And as Snow, it will turn the desperation up a notch.

Bigby had a bad reputation, but one of his main responsibilities was changing that perception to be something of a protector. The same irony applies to Snow. She's known for being pretty and soft, but her job requires an unexpected brutality. This will make for great game-decisions.

In the Animal Farm comic, Bigby played second-fiddle from a distance. We never lost sight of him, but it was clear that Animal Farm was Snow's story. Telltale would be wise to follow suit, letting players experience the weight of the world on Miss White's shoulders in the second installment.

Telltale's not done with Bigby and his universe. The last twenty seconds of Wolf Among Us: Episode 5 confused me. But this much was clear: Telltale's not done with Fables. We're not wrong to anticipate Season Two. I'm just hoping — and expecting — that Miss White takes center stage this time around, just like in Fables' second volume. And while they're at it, they should force us to deal with her skeez-bag ex-husband. Divorcees need some game time.

Comments

• (Haven't read the comics so feel free to correct me if I make any mistakes) I like your Snow White idea and what it would be like playing as her although I think if she was a playable character there would have to be more than one playable character as we wouldn't see any action, I could be wrong but I don't think Snow has any combat skills. I heard that Red Riding Hood didn't make it out of the Homelands how would she be a character?

• What do I want in a Season 2? A confirmation of Season 2.

• edited June 2015

I just want it to be actually happening instead of Telltale posting pointless tweets about the game we've already heard or know about.

On the other hand, Boy Blue and Rose Red DEFINITELY need to be in the second season - no doubt.

• edited June 2015

She's actually alive in the Homelands, it's just that Fabletown thought her to be dead the whole time.

That is until one of the characters' 'teleports' over there with his magic cloak and brings her with him to Fabletown later on in the comics.

AgentZ46 posted: »

(Haven't read the comics so feel free to correct me if I make any mistakes) I like your Snow White idea and what it would be like playing as

• A Season 2

• JJwolfJJwolf Banned

More shirtless Bigby. Oh and Gren. Yeah. Miss my trash talking grease monkey.

• edited June 2015

I want it to not suck (obviously), and I want the first season's ending to remain unexplained. I have some other ideas, but those are the only things that would make me not want to buy the game.

• It would be cool to get away from Fabletown, at least occasionally. The Farm is nice, but I really want to see more interesting settings. Cinderella is supposed to be some sort of spy, so having her as the main character would lead to all sorts of interesting locations. Like, she goes to Paris in one of the comics.
    • Play as someone other than Bigby, at least for sections of the game. Cinderella or Jack would be my top picks.
    • Some sort of short story or short stories. The comics did this quite often. They would take a break from the main story to tell a tangentially related story to give some backstory. It would be awesome to see fan reactions to them ending Episode 2 on a cliffhanger, then telling a seemingly unrelated story, or set of short stories, in Episode 3, and resolving the cliffhanger in Episode 4. Then they could tie the Ep 3 story back in later, or even at the end of the Ep 3. Realistically, something like this would probably end up as a DLC, but the troll in me can hope.
    • Get away from the film noir thing. Telltale played the first season safe by copying the style of the early Fables comics, but they moved away from the noir theme, and so should Telltale if they do a second season.
    • Interactions with Pinocchio. Nuff said.
  • They should add in the Brannigan plot line they scrapped it would have an interesting plot point that involves Fables vs Mundies

• I want it to exist, to be coded, to be sold to me via PSN, to tease me with its episodic formula, to be displayed on my television. I want, nay, need it!

• I personally love TWAU season one, great plot, great twist, interesting storyline. After finishing season one Bigby learns that Narissa is not "Narissa". In my opinion, in season 2 id personally like to see a season where humans or mortal beings are beginning to enter the mundane world and ultimately disrupt fabletown once again. This does not need to be a huge deal. The newcomers can be anyone. But essentially it should lead to a fables vs humans/mortal beings situation whereby Bigby, Snow and the other fables are required to work together to protect fable town. This should consist of a lot of mystery, plot twists, conflicts and secret agendas. To differ from season one, characters will evolve in their own way. This will be another obstacle for Bigby to overcome, with the Help of Snow White and the other fables. I think from the ending of season 1, Bigby should have resolved the Narissa/Faith mystery before this starts, as a result Narissa/Faith can make a return to season 2. In my general opinion the returning characters should be:
    Bigby Wolf
    Snow White
    Narissa(Little mermaid)/ Faith/(Donkeyskin)
    Beauty
    Beast
    The Woodsman
    Prince Charming
    Glen
    Bluebeard
    I think these are the main characters that should return to season 2, to defend fable town against the new enemy. The plot should focus on domination between the fables depending on how players decided to deal with the crooked man. On a general note, Bigby should be trying to control situations differently.
    Love triangle-
    I think in this season Bigby desperately needs a love interest. A lot of gamers would suggest Snow White. However, from
    My own analysis, I think after the business with the Crooked man, Snow is trying to keep Bigby at a distance emotionally and maintain stability in her career. So I think after finding out who Narissa/Faith really is, Bigby should find comfort in her. This is simply because she never lost hope in Bigby and it would definitely develop their chemistry from season 1.
    In a general level I think I'm season 2 there should be at least 10 episodes with a greater thrill during gameplay, more action, twists, unique love storylines and a more dynamic environment to play the story in. This is of course with the exception of Bigby's apartment, the Pudding and Pie, Trip Trap etc. I have no doubt in my mind telltale games producers and directors will impress us with another amazing season, but I think this season should be longer with a much more gripping plot to extend on the thrill of playing out the story.

• I just wanted decisions made in season 1 to carry over to season 2 and impact the narrative in some way, did bigby kill dum, crooked man and georgie? Nerissas secret revealed, possibly a two character perspective ala tales from the borderlands, bigby/snow white story flip flopping back and forth coming together the splitting again. I don't care about the comics I've never read Just keep up with the unique story. You don't have to follow the comics scene from scene or else it'll probably be ten seasons in if not more before the series is over and I'd rather not wait 10 years or so for telltale to announce let alone release a single episode. 3 seasons tops that shood b all, using characters and backstories from the comics but telling an interesting story nobody's seen or read about, maybe bigby can't go to the farm, so what when has the rules stopped him doing something crazy. Split gameplay between him and snow, he gets the intense action scenes and a few important choice and she gets some minor action scene but more super important choices bigby=Fiona snow=Rhys in terms of gameplay and choices so please make it happen telltale, make YOUR OWN story not a comics book retelling that'll take years to finish while your working on other games

• This is what I was going to say.

What do I want in a Season 2? A confirmation of Season 2.

• edited May 2016

I want a REAL FUCKING RELEASE DATE FOR IT.

• People to stop asking for it.

• enter image description here

People to stop asking for it.

• I want it to exist.

• Listen, I love Wolf Among Us as much as you, but if it did come out, what would it even be about? And besides, this takes place before the comics.

• They still have about a solid 15 years before the timeline would be caught up with the comics, and they can easily make another mystery story if they wanted, there were several scrapped story ideas they could bring back, one was Bigby being framed.

Listen, I love Wolf Among Us as much as you, but if it did come out, what would it even be about? And besides, this takes place before the comics.

• I like the idea of a doppleganger Bigby :)

Poogers555 posted: »

They still have about a solid 15 years before the timeline would be caught up with the comics, and they can easily make another mystery story if they wanted, there were several scrapped story ideas they could bring back, one was Bigby being framed.

• To continue with the noir style with the mysteries and once again, create their own story with Bigby as the protagonist with Snow by his side. I'd also love to see it be non-canon with the comics, as it'll give Taletale more creative control over the events of the story and the characters.

• Another case for Bigby to solve, with a plot as good as in the first Season.

• I actually just finished playing this game a few days ago. I loved it but i cant think of what's left to happen next tbh. I heard the rumor that the girl in the end was actually Faith, but even if she was, what's Bigby gonna do? I would like to see the relationship between Snow and Bigby actually go somewhere if there's a Season 2, i bet a good story could be built off of that. And Bigby did leave off on a shaky note with Snow at the end of Season 1, which i would like to see turned around.

• edited July 2018

I have finished and replayed the game multiply times beacuse it's the best game I have been playing made by Telltale and I'm looking forward for Season 2 which I hope will feature new characters:

• The seven goat and their mama goat
    • Snapjaw Wolf
    • Cinderella
    • Greyheart Wolf

And a lot more. But I would love that Bigby tires to solve a case like in the first one but more with some kidnapping of some Fables and Mundies but he has to get help from either Snapjaw or Greyheart or both to solve the case. If the Brothers would end up in the game so would Snapjaw be the charming smooth talker and ladies man but in secret is married to the seven goat's mother and Greyheart would be the brutal force of the brothers and he and Bigby hate each other beacuse they fell different about which of their parents was the one who really cared about them, Winter Wolf with Bigby and North Wind with Greyheart.

That is what I hope to see in The Wolf Among Us Season 2, also for the voice of Snapjaw so would I like that Simon Pegg did his voice and Greyheart's voice actor would I like to be Kevin Michael Richardsson.

• Hopefully a good follow-up and explanation of what actually happened in season one. I wanna know what really happened to Faith and where Nerissa is now (or if she's still alive in the first place)

• [ Glass Him ] part 2

• And this time, it buys him a drink, just to drive everyone nuts. :D

Miyku posted: »

[ Glass Him ] part 2

• Now THAT would be an awesome easter egg!

WarpSpeed posted: »

And this time, it buys him a drink, just to drive everyone nuts.

• edited August 2018

Rose Red, of course. She is one of the mainly original role in the Fables.

But,I was most aspired thing that is to meet Snow White's children in the The Wolf Among Us! I've been waiting for them come on stage all the time when I played games of Fables! o:)

• Personally, some things that I would like to see:
    -More Farm. I wanna see how bad it actually is, and I want to see the impact it will have within the fabletown community. Maybe it'll make glamours less expensive? I don't want it to be a main aspect of the story, but I want more farm! World building is always fun
    -More Bluebeard. His case was hinted at, but never truly explored. His legend entails of him doing some SERIOUS stuff, and all he ends up being in season one was a nuisance to Bigby and Snow. I wanna see a plot where Bluebeard is the main villain, because Telltale seems to be hinting at him being someone who's morals are questionable.
    -More Woody/Bigby fight scenes. They work well as a team, and it would be fun for them to have more time to reconcile over what happened between them.
    -An answer to the Faith/Nerissa issue. At this point, all the theories are sort of annoying, and I'd like for tWAU to move on from that specific plot.
    -Another murder mystery!
    -More wolfin' out! (Its inevitable but still its worth pointing out)
    -Let's face it guys, Bigby needs a bed.
    -There's probably more, but I can't think of anything right now

• edited August 2018

Besides everything that made season 1 good (characters, plot twists, comic atmosphere), I also would like to see even more gameplay and graphic evolutions! It would be really cool if we could play as Bigby and Snow and both have different gameplay mechanics.

• I want Marissa Too be in wolf among us 2 she was my favorite

• A subplot where Bigby gets glamoured into another character. (I call dibs on Bloody Mary.) I really don't think the story should get sidetracked or too convoluted by piling on more than one PC. The format might have worked for "Game of Thrones," but when Telltale tried something similar with ANF, it blew up in their faces. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

• I think just in general Telltale should stick to just 1 playable character. The only game that did it super well was Borderlands. GOT was alright, but some episodes made some characters stories progress way less or way more than others. Borderlands was the only one to have a good balance between the 2 characters. Also introducing the multiple playable characters in a sequel like ANF did is clearly not the way to do that.

A subplot where Bigby gets glamoured into another character. (I call dibs on Bloody Mary.) I really don't think the story should get sidetra

• How come you get so many likes on your comments, i bet if you say random bullshit you would still get likes.

I think just in general Telltale should stick to just 1 playable character. The only game that did it super well was Borderlands. GOT was al

• tfw the comment you replied to only has 1 like

Bruno113 posted: »

How come you get so many likes on your comments, i bet if you say random bullshit you would still get likes.

• IT HAS 2 LIKE NOW BOII ( i just liked it)

tfw the comment you replied to only has 1 like

• edited August 2018

He pays people off to give him likes so it looks like he knows what he's talking about. Isnt' that right, Poogs?

silently grabs $10 from under the table

Bruno113 posted: »

How come you get so many likes on your comments, i bet if you say random bullshit you would still get likes.

• edited August 2018

I would be happy if in second season will be revolution at farm or atleast look at farm.

• More characters, more locations to explore, and some crazy choices that will change the story.

• i want it to pick up right from season 1 or at least the beginning of it because i wanna see bigby give snow tj's present

Sign in to comment in this discussion.