Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Its a shame it got taken down haha
    It was just one of those overwatch play of the game memes which had a tftb sequence in it, but you wouldnt get the joke unless you're familiar with the game

It was funny as hell tho:D

katee9121 posted: »

What did it say? :O

• Little did this person know that kiss never happened

I don´t know if you guy have seen this, but it´s cute lol enter link description here

• So Troy Baker, Erin Yvette, and Laura Bailey were just announced as part of Telltale's Batman cast. Troy will be Batman/Bruce Wayne, Laura will be Catwoman, and Erin will be Vicki Vale. God, did Telltale not learn from the shipping wars in TFTBL.

• Troy will be Batman/Bruce Wayne

WHAT?!?!?!

So Troy Baker, Erin Yvette, and Laura Bailey were just announced as part of Telltale's Batman cast. Troy will be Batman/Bruce Wayne, Laura will be Catwoman, and Erin will be Vicki Vale. God, did Telltale not learn from the shipping wars in TFTBL.

• God, did Telltale not learn from the shipping wars in TFTBL.

RIP Batman section.

So Troy Baker, Erin Yvette, and Laura Bailey were just announced as part of Telltale's Batman cast. Troy will be Batman/Bruce Wayne, Laura will be Catwoman, and Erin will be Vicki Vale. God, did Telltale not learn from the shipping wars in TFTBL.

• This is based off an already established series, so I'm pretty sure that ships are already determined as based on the franchise.

(Keep in mind, this is voming from someone who has only watched some Batman shows and movies)

• Well, Vicki Vale and Selina Kyle are actually both Batman love interests (see Batman '89 and The Dark Knight Rises), that's the catch.

This is based off an already established series, so I'm pretty sure that ships are already determined as based on the franchise. (Keep in mind, this is voming from someone who has only watched some Batman shows and movies)

• That will be bloody...

Well, Vicki Vale and Selina Kyle are actually both Batman love interests (see Batman '89 and The Dark Knight Rises), that's the catch.

• enter image description here

Also on a side note aren't both Batman's love interests?

I can feel the model swapping coming along...

• Yeah they are. That's why Metallica mentioned shipping wars. :D

lottii-lu posted: »

Also on a side note aren't both Batman's love interests? I can feel the model swapping coming along...

• But were the voice actors cast like that because of the TFTB ships? I smell a conspiracy...

This is based off an already established series, so I'm pretty sure that ships are already determined as based on the franchise. (Keep in mind, this is voming from someone who has only watched some Batman shows and movies)

• BATMAN AND VICKY VALE!

• Batman x Catwoman

Done and done!

• Nothing like simple lovely sketches!

enter image description here

By galictik

• Very noice.

Nothing like simple lovely sketches! By galictik

Nothing like simple lovely sketches! By galictik

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Source

• Yeah good luck with that, i have enough shipping wars for a life time(Naruto, Harry Potter, Borderlands). Im gonna stay neutral as possible.

• Guess who's BACK!

Leluch123 posted: »

Guess who's BACK!

• Ayyyyy! Welcome back!

Guess who's BACK!

• If there's gonna be a shipping war in the Batman section, I'm not buying the game.

• You can buy the game and not participate in the shipping, you know?

If there's gonna be a shipping war in the Batman section, I'm not buying the game.

• I didn't mean it. I just really hate shipping wars.

Shipping is fine, but ship wars seem...dull to me.

armis37 posted: »

You can buy the game and not participate in the shipping, you know?

• Same with the console wars, Xbox One and PS4.

I didn't mean it. I just really hate shipping wars. Shipping is fine, but ship wars seem...dull to me.

• I don't like those kindsa wars, but if someone put a bullet to my head and forced me to choose, I'd go for PS4.

AronDracula posted: »

Same with the console wars, Xbox One and PS4.

• The only things which makes me buy Xbox One is Dead Rising 3 and 4.

I don't like those kindsa wars, but if someone put a bullet to my head and forced me to choose, I'd go for PS4.

• Telltale, don't start a shipping war again. THIS IS BATMAN!!!!!

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited June 2016

Guys check it out most recent Job Stauffer's interview!

enter link description here

• You know, it was during the final episode that I realised why Telltale shipped Rhys and Sasha rather than Rhys and Fiona. Because Sasha nearly died. Some people said it was because it would be awkward, as if you were romancing yourself, but I realised the genius of what they had done. They made everyone think Sasha was going to die. And it was the final almost-death of the series. And it had to be the most emotional, so it had to be someone who was connected to both Fiona and Rhys. In episode 1, that was no one. But they built up the relationship from episode 1, and because of that, you connected to both Rhys and Fiona as Sasha was about to die.

Also, it's pretty awesome how they planned Sasha's death since at least episode 2 with the pocket watch, so I'm reasonably sure that they planned the relationship for that reason.

I still love Rhysha though.

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited June 2016

Poor Rhys....

sauce

• I don't get it. Poor for being gay? How is that bad?

Poor Rhys.... sauce

• This isn't blatantly Rhysha, but it certainly came to mind!

• Nope he's poor because Sasha think of him as gay, it's like friendzone unlimited...

I don't get it. Poor for being gay? How is that bad?

• enter link description here

We've got another Rhysha shipper :D

• There's not even a hint of that anywhere. I'll never understand Tumblr.

Nope he's poor because Sasha think of him as gay, it's like friendzone unlimited...

• Yay :D

enter link description here We've got another Rhysha shipper

• Hello everyone! I am new member of Rysha shippers and I have a question - what should I do to see mine avatar near others in Rysha supporters map? Peace

• Life is beautiful! :)

• Heyo, welcome!

Just tell me where you're from and I'll get to it. Eventually. :P

Btw, sorry for not answering your PMs, I don't really check my feed that often. The best way to contact me is either here, in this thread, or on Discord chat. :P

Hello everyone! I am new member of Rysha shippers and I have a question - what should I do to see mine avatar near others in Rysha supporters map? Peace

Sign in to comment in this discussion.