Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited June 2016

HHeeeeeyyyyy guuuys! Long time no see!
    I want you all to know - for now i`m taking a paid private commissions! All what you want! Any fandom! Want me to draw what you want - let me know, сontact me on my DA (http://bembiann.deviantart.com/) or FaceBook (https://www.facebook.com/bembiannofficial/).
    If you know another game from Gearbox - Battleborn, it is an example of commission, a girl wanted me to draw Phoebe. You can order anything what you like! Maybe you want an exclusive poster of Rhyiona or smth, with my personal sign - write me here or on DA or on FB
    Have a nice day to all of ya! ^^

enter image description here

• hey, bembi, how have you been doing?

good to hear you're doing this, you deserve some pay for that all that talent!

bembiann posted: »

HHeeeeeyyyyy guuuys! Long time no see! I want you all to know - for now i`m taking a paid private commissions! All what you want! Any fando

• i was working hard in the office... oughhhh, that shitty work of designer in advertising department of building company... awful xD but in the beginning of the spring I quit my job with my own desire to fire from there. And now i`m taking a commissions :)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

hey, bembi, how have you been doing? good to hear you're doing this, you deserve some pay for that all that talent!

• Hey!! How you been??

And this is lovely as always!!! :'D

bembiann posted: »

HHeeeeeyyyyy guuuys! Long time no see! I want you all to know - for now i`m taking a paid private commissions! All what you want! Any fando

• Wassup man?

Hey bro, haven't chatted with you in forever.

• Ahh I am both excited and terrified right now!!!!!

Fables will be getting a sequel series titled Everafter that will continue on from where the comic ended XD

Oh man, I'm so happy, but I really hope they don't fuck it up...

• Hello there guys, it's been a long time since I've visited the thread. How are you all doing? :D

• Whoa Kim, never thought I'd see you again.

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Hello there guys, it's been a long time since I've visited the thread. How are you all doing?

• I lurk here from time to time haha

I've been busy with college and overwatch so yeah :D

How are you?

Whoa Kim, never thought I'd see you again.

• Hey!!!

How the devil are you????? :D

Hello there guys, it's been a long time since I've visited the thread. How are you all doing?

• Ok I'd like an opinion on something guys:

If you remember that crossover fic I started a few months or so ago, I only ended up posting 1 chapter of it. Well basically I want to continue it, but given the lack of activity on here recently...

I want to continue it, but I want to know if you guys would still be interested in reading it.

• Hi Harry! I'm fine thanks :D you??

HazzatheMan posted: »

Hey!!! How the devil are you?????

• Good, as always.

I lurk here from time to time haha I've been busy with college and overwatch so yeah How are you?

• Yeah yeah I'm good! We should chat sometime on Skype again haha

Hi Harry! I'm fine thanks you??

• Ay, Kim!

• Me? No, not at all, never read any of the fanfics here, boring waste of time if you ask me. Other people? Probably, most people here seem to like fanfics.

Ok I'd like an opinion on something guys: If you remember that crossover fic I started a few months or so ago, I only ended up posting 1

• When I see nsfw otp art on my dash

enter image description here

• enter image description here

It's been a long damn time since I posted something here! Sorry about that y'all, life got in the way. Hope you lovely Rhyiona shippers have been doing well without your lovely President. ;)

• edited June 2016

A president to a dead country doesn't need to do much.

kristi78968 posted: »

It's been a long damn time since I posted something here! Sorry about that y'all, life got in the way. Hope you lovely Rhyiona shippers have been doing well without your lovely President.

• Hush Rabbit. :p

A president to a dead country doesn't need to do much.

• Damn, I forgot this thread existed.

• We're back!

Gary-Oak posted: »

Damn, I forgot this thread existed.

• Hey Kristi!

How's life and YouTube going???

It's been a long damn time since I posted something here! Sorry about that y'all, life got in the way. Hope you lovely Rhyiona shippers have been doing well without your lovely President.

• edited June 2016

Yeah we should do that when we have time hahaha

Yeah yeah I'm good! We should chat sometime on Skype again haha

• Hi Lotti :3

lottii-lu posted: »

Ay, Kim!

• Well I would like to read it. I'm kinda missing the fanfics :)

Ok I'd like an opinion on something guys: If you remember that crossover fic I started a few months or so ago, I only ended up posting 1

• KIMMY!!

• Life has been swell! Sitting in New York traffic after coming back from California. I finally played Until Dawn with one of my Internet friends at her house while I was in California.

YouTube's been wonderful! Getting close to 7,000. :)

Hey Kristi! How's life and YouTube going???

• ah seeing this avatar..makes me feel so nostalgic :'> Also hi!

• nevermind my PM, just saw this lol

• what about

nsfw notp art? :^)

When I see nsfw otp art on my dash

• Actually finished writing a story today, wow. Been ages since I did this.

Expect it soon.

I missed Rhyiona.

• I think my heart just skipped a beat :P I'm looking forward to it :>

Actually finished writing a story today, wow. Been ages since I did this. Expect it soon. I missed Rhyiona.

• edited June 2016

I missed writing these guys. :') Especially Gortys, I almost forgot what a cutie she is.

nohuhhuh posted: »

I think my heart just skipped a beat :P I'm looking forward to it :>

• she's such a cootie-patootie :3

I missed writing these guys. :') Especially Gortys, I almost forgot what a cutie she is.

• enter image description here

now I command you to imagine nsfw NaLi just for that comment >:}D

what about nsfw notp art? :^)

• hey welcome back :D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.