Ep 7 Waiting Thread - Episode releasing July 26th across all platforms, New key art

Comments

• sigh , another PAMA video teaser in 5 minutes...

• edited July 2016

What does he say?

• Don't remember exactly. He just talks about being friends

ASaltLick posted: »

What does he say?

• Job J Stauffer Said "Your 1st ever trailer for BATMAN: The Telltale Series is coming to NEXT WEEK; also, a closer look at the 3rd season of The Walking Dead #SDCC" Posted on July 12th, 2016 meaning that Minecraft story mode ep 7 is coming on July 19th because he said next week. which is coming this Tuesday?

• I think Ep 7 will come out on the 26th :(

Mister Pro posted: »

Job J Stauffer Said "Your 1st ever trailer for BATMAN: The Telltale Series is coming to NEXT WEEK; also, a closer look at the 3rd season of

• edited July 2016

I think this is what will happen : If we were to get a July 19th release date , that means we would get a blog post tomorrow , with a trailer at the same time.

Mister Pro posted: »

Job J Stauffer Said "Your 1st ever trailer for BATMAN: The Telltale Series is coming to NEXT WEEK; also, a closer look at the 3rd season of

• Pama said "To all of my new friends I say welcome to those who have reviewed we will be friends soon i am sure"

ASaltLick posted: »

What does he say?

• Thats What i thought but on july 12th coming next week.

BeyondEnder posted: »

I think Ep 7 will come out on the 26th

• I hope so, but what do you think?

Cuwwa posted: »

I think this is what will happen : If we were to get a July 19th release date , that means we would get a blog post tomorrow , with a trailer at the same time.

• What do u mean? I'm sorry if I'm mean I just want to know what you're talking about.

@JimMate789 Why in a hurry to close threads m8?! Please try to be a little bit nicer, I've addressed this once, but you never responded, can you plz tell me why your so mean now?!

• The other thread was closed anyways.

@JimMate789 Why in a hurry to close threads m8?! Please try to be a little bit nicer, I've addressed this once, but you never responded, can you plz tell me why your so mean now?!

• New pama teaser saying info tomorrow- possible for a 19th release still

• Yes PAMA us finally useful he said there will be news tomorrow!

• WE get news tommrow that means it could come out on tuesday the 19th

• @OzzyUK go go go
    We want the translation <3

• Well, tomorrow trailer and the next thing we know we play EP.7 on wednesday on mobile!
    No problem in wait actually

vickytonner posted: »

WE get news tommrow that means it could come out on tuesday the 19th

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited July 2016

An important system update is arriving tomorrow, with information integral to improving efficiency. Yay, stay tuned.

Forcer99 posted: »

@OzzyUK go go go We want the translation

• If it was going to be next week , the news would be on the Tuesday , but since news is tomorrow then...

• This is what he should have given us in the first place.

Creeper1846 posted: »

Yes PAMA us finally useful he said there will be news tomorrow!

• REALEASE DATE HERE WE COME! :-)

• edited July 2016

LETS HOPE FOR THE 26TH FOR RELEASE AND 19TH FOR THE TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fullerjude posted: »

REALEASE DATE HERE WE COME! :-)

• edited July 2016

LETS NOT HOPE FOR THE 26TH AND HOPE FOR THE 19TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS HOPE FOR THE 26TH FOR RELEASE AND 19TH FOR THE TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• NEWS TOMORROW! EVENTUALLY! :D

• Why is everyone so hyp- OMG NEWS TOMORROW!!!

• YEEEAAAAH!!!

Why is everyone so hyp- OMG NEWS TOMORROW!!!

• How to make such a large font? xD

LETS NOT HOPE FOR THE 26TH AND HOPE FOR THE 19TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• HYPE

Linkyop posted: »

YEEEAAAAH!!!

• HOPEFORJULY19TH

Fullerjude posted: »

REALEASE DATE HERE WE COME! :-)

• Hashtag button then your words

How to make such a large font? xD

• WHAT ABOUT THIS VIDEO WILL HELP enter link description here

• How do I make my text darker? xD

How to make such a large font? xD

• Hi guys
    I'm new here and I just finished playing mcsm and it's really awesome and I saw all pama teasers and I'm really excited about it but I have one question
    Can I delete an episode to free some space for downloading another without losing it

• Plot Twist: PAMA is actually a good guy who is trying to help us.

• PAMA backwards is AMAP- PAMA = a map confirmed

• Clickbait title much. He just goes over information everyone knows.

WHAT ABOUT THIS VIDEO WILL HELP enter link description here

• Yes you can delete an episode and you will not lose the data of that episode I think just as long as you don't delete the game I'm pretty sure.

Gohary200 posted: »

Hi guys I'm new here and I just finished playing mcsm and it's really awesome and I saw all pama teasers and I'm really excited about it but I have one question Can I delete an episode to free some space for downloading another without losing it

• To answer your question, yes you can delete the episode and reinstall it at anytime. You can even start a new save file in a later episode, but the choices will be randomly generated.

Yeah, I'm interested to see what direction they'll go with this, their other episodes have been really enjoyable. Anytime I think they peak with this series, I get pleasantly surprised. I played Episode 5 the day it came out when my plane was delayed and had people giving me looks for giggling like a child.

Gohary200 posted: »

Hi guys I'm new here and I just finished playing mcsm and it's really awesome and I saw all pama teasers and I'm really excited about it but I have one question Can I delete an episode to free some space for downloading another without losing it

• Oh oh! Bigger plot twist.Pama's not really a computer, he's just a guy behind a curtain! =D Wizzard of Oz.

Plot Twist: PAMA is actually a good guy who is trying to help us.

• I am really hoping ( which might not happen) that telltale gives a 19th release confirmation in the news tommorow they have been working on it for awhile I think it should come out in the 19th.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.