Ep 7 Waiting Thread - Episode releasing July 26th across all platforms, New key art

Comments

• SPOILER ALERT:
    Ep 7 has stuff to do with Minecraft!

• Is there an Ep8 waiting thread yet?

• SPOILER TAG!! BAN HIM!!

Rocked03 posted: »

SPOILER ALERT: Ep 7 has stuff to do with Minecraft!

• Prolly not until the day after the episode releases.

Rocked03 posted: »

Is there an Ep8 waiting thread yet?

• Okay, time for bed. Good luck to me falling asleep xD I'll probably get too excited and wake up at 06:00, I feel like I'm on caffeine

• Ok

BeyondEnder posted: »

I said "POOP" beacuse I don't want to say s***

• For me at Playstation UK its download now the episode 7 but i didn't pay nothing lol

• EPISODE 7 EPICNESS I just finished watching it since I won't get back until Wednesday from Cali and I might just play it on Thursday too or Friday

• Why is there a little no entry sign when I try to download episode 7? (I'm on Xbox360)

• Can the Ep release any slower...

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited July 2016

That means it hadn't released on Xbox yet, there is a common bug where it looks like it's available to download but it won't let you until they release it.

Cuwwa posted: »

Why is there a little no entry sign when I try to download episode 7? (I'm on Xbox360)

• Why can't it damn come out already!!

• Spoiler Alert: You play as Jesse in this episode

• i need help you know episode 7 came out it sayss on my xbox store no results found for this if anyone knows what is going on telll me plz :(

• i played the episode on ps4 and it was awesome , see you in episode 8 !

• BigB uploaded a video of him playing Ep7 ;_;

• What about IOS?

• what time is the episode coming out for xbox 360 and xbox one

• I went on my Xbox and it said 'Minecraft : Story mode Episode 1' and had a picture of episode 7! Someone made a typo...

• Yes. It can

Can the Ep release any slower...

• When is the release date if I line in Egypt

• what time!

• Wait they added an episode 7 image to the Xbox homepage , but yet the episode still hasn't released on Xbox?!...

• It still isn't out on IOS!

• It's not even out for PC yet. Just wait a few more hours.

Mrmaxter11 posted: »

It still isn't out on IOS!

• Damn it :(

It's not even out for PC yet. Just wait a few more hours.

• edited July 2016

In case anyone plays Minecraft console edition , battle map pack 2 has been released! I'm gonna play around with that until episode 7 is released...

• WHY DO WE HAVE TO WAIT SO LONG O_o

Cendre posted: »

I KNOW I'M STILL AWAKE

• Bad News- We have to wait 7 hours more since they release it at 10 o'clock in Portland time :/
    Here's a countdown: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20160726T10&p0=202&font=cursive

Damn it

• and for xbox one?

Cuwwa posted: »

It takes me to the first?!

• Please don't curse :)

Damn it

• how much longer!!!

• Just need to wait 7 more hours. Hope i don't search by "minecraft story mode ep 7" to see any spoilers, well excluding the part that i saw the trailer.

• edited July 2016

I'm on Xbox360 and in the u.k , if your the same as me, go on and download episode 7 now! :)

• 2 of my MCSM YouTubers posted videos already and I'm holding back the temptation to watch them before it's out on PS4.

• I need some help, it is currently 12:16 in the morning in London, England on July 26 2016, I can't download Episode 7, i tried reinstalling the game but nothing happens. Help me please.

Adventure Pass (Episode 6-8 DLC) FAQ [Unofficial FAQ compiled by Volunteer community Moderators] (1) What is the Adventure Pass? Th

• I'm about to start episode 7!!! :)

HYPE

(Good luck you guys still waiting...)

• 5 hours and 40 minutes more.

• This is what happens everytime on steam version. This is why I recommand buying from telltale store.

Please don't curse

Sign in to comment in this discussion.