Season Two AU by Badgershite (Fan-made)

Comments

• edited July 2016

Part 1.35

(man, what the heck happened to this site overnight??)

• (My exact reaction... I dunno, this new design just makes me cringe : ( )

Ok, but... This is so cute. So lovely. Gregor calling Talia his songbird & always listening to her. Her expression in that pic just made me a little happier than I was. And knowing they had a bond, and at least one of her parents didn't neglect Talia - it is just so good. Thank you for putting this into today's au part.

JakeSt123 posted: »

Part 1.35 (man, what the heck happened to this site overnight??)

• Today's post was the 'dad post'. We had Talia talking about her dad, Royland talking about his dad. I don't know what it is, but for some reason cells make people think about their dads.

Krapinka posted: »

(My exact reaction... I dunno, this new design just makes me cringe : ( ) Ok, but... This is so cute. So lovely. Gregor calling Talia his

• edited July 2016

Oh lord, oh holy sweet Jesus, I'm screaming & crying right now. Derrock, love, wHAT THE HECK. Seriously, wHAT THE FCUK IS THIS. Son, spreading your shit over the walls is NOT acceptable, I hate to break this to you. I mean, doesn't the smell bother HIM? I'm crying. I knew I was making the right choice when calling him my favorite character of the au. My intuition scarcely ever fails me in such matters, it didn't this time. And why wasn't his head wound properly treated? Glenmores, you should be aware that I judge you for this. Now give me my son, please, so I can take care of his injury... & fix him a bath.

Again, I wish I could see these posts before those that come after them. Derrock's words about Torrhen create perfect suspense & tension, hyping people for the upcoming main antagonist. Badger, you're a master-storyteller. You've truly perfected the details that make the narrative amazing.

Part 1.36

• edited July 2016

I mean, doesn't the smell bother HIM?

Thinking about it, I should have broken his nose at some earlier point in the story so he wouldn't really be able to smell anything except blood. At any rate, I think his head is still ringing a bit from the beating Royland gave him two nights earlier.

Badger, you're a master-storyteller. You've truly perfected the details that make the narrative amazing.

I know for a fact that some would beg to differ. BUUUUUT I'll accept the compliment all the same XD

Oh lord, oh holy sweet Jesus, I'm screaming & crying right now. Derrock, love, wHAT THE HECK. Seriously, wHAT THE FCUK IS THIS. Son, spr

• Ew... what a guy.

Part 1.36

• edited July 2016

Part 1.37

I think it's just three or four posts left, then the redux is finally finished. Part 3 should kick off at the start of August.

• I think there's something wrong with the link. It just takes me to page 1 of the thread.

Part 1.37 I think it's just three or four posts left, then the redux is finally finished. Part 3 should kick off at the start of August.

• Fixed now, but probably too late. I don't think anyone's going to read something so late after it's been posted.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I think there's something wrong with the link. It just takes me to page 1 of the thread.

• It's never too late. (Dramatic voice)

Fixed now, but probably too late. I don't think anyone's going to read something so late after it's been posted.

• Part 1.38

There's just two posts left of the Redux now. I'm looking forward to August (and Part Three).

• Aaw, that wink.

Part 1.39

• It's inherited:

enter image description here

captainivy1 posted: »

Aaw, that wink.

• Kyra's wink game.

Part 1.39

• Part 1.40

And that's the Redux!

Part Three should be coming out very soon : D

• Awesome!

It should start in the beginning of August, ye?

Part 1.40 And that's the Redux! Part Three should be coming out very soon : D

• edited July 2016

Yep! I'll post the promo image tomorrow or the day after and give a proper date then.

captainivy1 posted: »

Awesome! It should start in the beginning of August, ye?

• I do love the way you have remade this scene (it let me compare the way Torrhen's model was now & then - I believe, it was changed a bit?) - my only regret is that you didn't include the pic where after Talia looks at Lyarra the latter gives her a reassuring smile. It made the original scene & Lya herself very "alive" for me back then, I was even kinda looking forward to seeing it again & was a bit sad it wasn't there. Either way, congrats for finishing the redux! I already know it'll be hard for me to live without daily new pictures, but I hope you'll get some rest, or will be able to prepare more new stuff for part three in advance, or, hopefully both. Gonna be looking forward to the third episode (I'm curious about how you're gonna name it btw) & crying my heart out when you kill off all my favorite characters ;3

Part 1.40 And that's the Redux! Part Three should be coming out very soon : D

• it let me compare the way Torrhen's model was now & then - I believe, it was changed a bit?

Torrhen's model is actually exactly how it was in the originals, I think the face texture might be slightly different. The lighting is definitely different, though.

my only regret is that you didn't include the pic where after Talia looks at Lyarra the latter gives her a reassuring smile. It made the original scene & Lya herself very "alive" for me back then, I was even kinda looking forward to seeing it again & was a bit sad it wasn't there. Either way, congrats for finishing the redux!

I actually don't remember my reasoning for Lyarra not smiling this time round, I think it was to show she's not 100% confident or whatever. It's hard to remember as I made the post about two weeks or so ago.

I hope you'll get some rest, or will be able to prepare more new stuff for part three in advance, or, hopefully both. Gonna be looking forward to the third episode (I'm curious about how you're gonna name it btw) & crying my heart out when you kill off all my favorite characters ;3

Currently I'm replaying the original game to try and reaffirm my grasp on characters' personalities, but I've made a ton of posts in advance. As a clue, the name of Part Three isn't three words like the previous two were.

I do love the way you have remade this scene (it let me compare the way Torrhen's model was now & then - I believe, it was changed a bit

• enter image description here

Part Three of the Season Two AU starts August 1st 2016

• Awesome!

• I'm getting an onimous feeling from the title. :3

• Here's a little something to hopefully tide you folks over until August 1st.

A lot of the images for Chapter One Redux were straight up remade versions of pictures from the original posts. I'm not sure how many of you caught them, but here's some of my favourites:

link

• Interesting seeing the differences. Torrhen's entrance is the best.

Here's a little something to hopefully tide you folks over until August 1st. A lot of the images for Chapter One Redux were straight up r

• I agree. Jake said there's no difference between his model then and now, but he still looks way smarmier & I love him. At this point I can safely say Torrhen is my favorite AU character.......

Interesting seeing the differences. Torrhen's entrance is the best.

• Namond will always be my favourite. ^_^

I agree. Jake said there's no difference between his model then and now, but he still looks way smarmier & I love him. At this point I can safely say Torrhen is my favorite AU character.......

• Good news for Gwyn fans - I've finally found a way to get her into Part Three earlier than I thought I would. Kinda been neglecting that character, but NO MORE!

• I can safely say Torrhen is my favorite AU character.......

Not Greta, then? haha

I agree. Jake said there's no difference between his model then and now, but he still looks way smarmier & I love him. At this point I can safely say Torrhen is my favorite AU character.......

• Hope it's her funeral.

Good news for Gwyn fans - I've finally found a way to get her into Part Three earlier than I thought I would. Kinda been neglecting that character, but NO MORE!

• Awesome. I love Gwyn.

Good news for Gwyn fans - I've finally found a way to get her into Part Three earlier than I thought I would. Kinda been neglecting that character, but NO MORE!

• Brutal.

Rest assured she's not as naive as in the original game.

Also you can't hear her.

Hope it's her funeral.

• edited July 2016

YES! A THOUSAND TIMES YES!

Finn was one of my favourites and definitely should not have died. He had so much potential and development to go through. Plus I want to know his reaction and how he handled Cotter's fate.

EDIT: Though I'm curious, how would the half zombie thing work?

Okay, so I just had an idea for Gared's POVs in part 3, but I need opinions on them. The AU is complete fan-wank, so I want to know what the fans would think of this.

• Oh my god, we need Finn so much he's such a... He was the real lad.

Okay, so I just had an idea for Gared's POVs in part 3, but I need opinions on them. The AU is complete fan-wank, so I want to know what the fans would think of this.

• Though I'm curious, how would the half zombie thing work?

He'd look like one of Elsera's warriors, but would maintain his personality and stuff. The explanation for that would be that he was injured in the Ep5 wight battle but didn't die straight away. Elsera could kinda save him from dying from the wound by preserving his body, so he's basically a conscious zombie.

YES! A THOUSAND TIMES YES! Finn was one of my favourites and definitely should not have died. He had so much potential and development to

• Finn was the man. I think if there had been a life or death choice between him and Cotter, I would've picked Finn.

Kateis posted: »

Oh my god, we need Finn so much he's such a... He was the real lad.

• edited July 2016

Would he still be part of the story if you chose to leave him behind when Gared was leaving the Wall to find the North Grove? ( I left him behind because I thought we could see him alive later on).

Though I'm curious, how would the half zombie thing work? He'd look like one of Elsera's warriors, but would maintain his personalit

• There was this scene I didn't make from when Gared was coming south, before he got back below the Wall. He ran into Frostfinger (who ended up becoming a Wight after dying trying to track Gared down), and I suppose Finn could have been in that little group. Of course, he would have been dead by then so his intentions wouldn't have been known, but it's possible depending on how he felt towards Gared when they parted ways that he either wanted to kill him personally or betray Frostfinger and join up with him.

Menofthe214 posted: »

Would he still be part of the story if you chose to leave him behind when Gared was leaving the Wall to find the North Grove? ( I left him behind because I thought we could see him alive later on).

Sign in to comment in this discussion.