The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• Try the link here!

You'll thank me later.

DabigRG posted: »

Can anyone else edit their topic headers? I've been wanting to do touch ups but I don't see the edit button.

• I didn't get that at all, and I'm on mobile aswell.

Did anyone else get the easter egg in All That Remains where you are running towards the cabin and it pops up with the notice "RUN LIKE HELL

• Ah yes, a minecraft pig: The answer to all my problems!

Try the link here! You'll thank me later.

• I have a question: why do people say I'm "savage", whatever that means?

• edited August 2016

Season2!Bonnie look kissable!

enter image description here

Wow. Having that comparison shot actually makes Season2!Bonnie look kissable! I also have this theory that Bonnie wore make-up to cove

• I don't know you but savage means wild. Fierce. Aggresive.

I have a question: why do people say I'm "savage", whatever that means?

• edited August 2016

Oh I'm sorry, was muh dickishness showin? :smiling_imp:

It was expressing a sign of improvement, love.

longlivelee posted: »

Season2!Bonnie look kissable!

• edited August 2016

I'm not lying, for the longest time I thought Bonnie was in her 50's. I even made a thread about it a while back ago.

I can't believe she's so young she looks 40. Is it bad that I laughed really hard at that lol

• edited August 2016

It means you don't give a shit what people say. You speak what's on your mind and don't consider other people's feelings when roasting them pretty much.

I have a question: why do people say I'm "savage", whatever that means?

• Yey! I'm a bitch!

TWD_stan posted: »

It means you don't give a shit what people say. You speak what's on your mind and don't consider other people's feelings when roasting them pretty much.

• See? That's what I meant! :D

Yey! I'm a bitch!

• Can someone give me a decent description of Clementine's personality in Season 1 and/or 2? I can't seem to find a biography that does so.

• Okay, so I just posted a picture I drew in the fanart thread. If any of you want to look at the fanart thread, if you generate the most recent page and it appears blank, check the page immediate after it and any new/recent comments will pop up there.

Okay then, is there any way to fix, is it safe to post in it, or does someone need to create a new one?

• This is supposed to work if you are the original poster.

So maybe you're not! Busted!

Called an ambulance, the police, the FBI and special forces.

Ah yes, a minecraft pig: The answer to all my problems!

• Who would you guys consider to be Season 2's version of each Season 1 Character?

Namely Kenny, Lilly, Carley, Doug, Ben, Stranger, St. John, Jolene, etc.

• Nick was the poor man's Ben.

Who would you guys consider to be Season 2's version of each Season 1 Character? Namely Kenny, Lilly, Carley, Doug, Ben, Stranger, St. John, Jolene, etc.

• Does anyone know how old Carl is(in both the comics and the show)?

• I think I've gotten the "RUN LIKE HELL" one on Steam and 360.

Did anyone else get the easter egg in All That Remains where you are running towards the cabin and it pops up with the notice "RUN LIKE HELL

• Is the search function down as well?

• Looks like it.

Is the search function down as well?

• edited August 2016

Who was in Shel's poster board picture: Stephanie(who's younger than we thought) or Becca(who was a fat little kid)?

• She could also look less haggard because since moving into Howe's, she has had a steady supply of food and hasn't had to sleep with one eye open.

Oh I'm sorry, was muh dickishness showin? It was expressing a sign of improvement, love.

• hasn't had to sleep with one eye open.

Bonnie used to be a dolphin confirmed!

She could also look less haggard because since moving into Howe's, she has had a steady supply of food and hasn't had to sleep with one eye open.

• edited August 2016

or Becca(who was a fat little kid)?

LMAO. And I'm pretty sure it was Becca.

enter image description here

Who was in Shel's poster board picture: Stephanie(who's younger than we thought) or Becca(who was a fat little kid)?

• I can't find many similarities, considering most of the characters introduced in Season 2 were poorly developed and/or we had limited interactions/dialogue with them as opposed to Season 1 characters.

All the characters in Season 1 had distinct personalities, even "wallflowers" like Doug and Mark. What can be said about Carlos, Alvin, and Mike, for instance? That Carlos is the overprotective father (though he would be justifiably protective by now given how sheltered Sarah has been)? Alvin and Mike are the reserved, dependable, nice guys? Sarita was a shameless copy of Katjaa. I guess Pete could have been the Chuck of Season 2, but even that is a stretch. I think this is most people's main complaint against Season 2 actually: a lack of grey, multifaceted, or relatable characters. The game hinted at a Nick character arc, a Sarah character arc, to a lesser extent Walter and Bonnie character arcs, and Luke VS Kenny. All these characters were sloppily written out of the game to force tension between Kenny and Jane, even at the expense of Kenny's reformation, which would have made a more satisfying plot than what we were left with. The overall result was spastic.

Who would you guys consider to be Season 2's version of each Season 1 Character? Namely Kenny, Lilly, Carley, Doug, Ben, Stranger, St. John, Jolene, etc.

• Ok, I asked this question somewhere else, but I think its better to ask it here:

Apparently, a lot of people reacted so badly to the cabin group. Why is that exactly? I can at least understand Rebecca, Nick, Carlos, and, to a lesser degree, Sarah, but why are people so hung up about the Cabin Group?

• I can at least understand Rebecca, Nick, Carlos, and, to a lesser degree, Sarah,

you just answered your question. A lot of people either didn't like Rebecca/nick/Carlos/or Sarah.

Ok, I asked this question somewhere else, but I think its better to ask it here: Apparently, a lot of people reacted so badly to the cabi

• edited August 2016

Most people found the Season 2 cast to be a little bit weaker than the Season 1 cast. They weren't as developed and some had great promise that went nowhere. Some of the characters died too quickly and felt wasted. Then I guess other people just didn't like some of the characters' personalities or thought they were annoying or something. I didn't hate the cabin group; I even liked a few characters a lot. Still, they felt a little bit weak in my opinion.

Ok, I asked this question somewhere else, but I think its better to ask it here: Apparently, a lot of people reacted so badly to the cabi

• Relating to release dating: if Fall officially ends almost at the end of December, why is December considered Winter instead of Fall?

• Why is Oak so loved? He had like two minutos of screen time. Why do people like him so much?

• edited August 2016

Oak was a Cockney sailor aboard Pete's ship who doesn't like the idea of making contact with other people. In episode 3, a flashback reveals that on their way to the , Oak had a talk with Michonne that reveals his backstory: he and nine others went into a warehouse to rescue a girl who had been kidnapped by another group--He was the only survivor. This reveals him to be a kind-hearted and heroic man whose reluctance to help others is him trying to suppress his true nature, and he even offers her a sip of his coffee(which has some rum in it) and invites her to play a game of cards. Later, if Michonne takes too long surrendering Randall, Norma will decide to shoot Oak, who takes the opportunity to knock her down when he falls.

Why is Oak so loved? He had like two minutos of screen time. Why do people like him so much?

• I think because they were poorly introduced (Nick and Rebecca both want to shoot you, Alvin is silenced by Rebecca, and Carlos is all "ehhh, could be anything. Lock her up.") and none of them had much depth of character, except Sarah, and you may have noticed there aren't many compassionate players or people. To be honest, I think that is what has made the zombie apocalypse genre so popular, though it may very well be somewhat subconscious. Is a realistic picture of our world, our society, human nature. People are selfish, people are selective, some have a tendency to be cruel. With no laws and no one to enforce them, society would collapse. Zombies are only half the threat. Players didn't care that Sarah had a legitimate handicap and didn't know any better. They saw her as a burden or someone who could get Clementine or a more able character (Jane) killed. As for the others, they were bland with non-existent or unconvincing backstories and motivations. Add in the fact that Alvin and Carlos get killed off so early, and you have your answer.

• They just weren't very interesting characters. I mean, Luke was just the typical, standard "nice guy" who had very little personality outside of those traits. Granted, he was likable and I personally, didn't have much of an issue with him, but for one of the main characters in the whole season, I was expecting someone a bit more compelling and complex.

Carlos, Rebecca, Alvin and Nick were all, quite frankly, just boring and bland. Nick had potential to be more developed than the other's mentioned, but Telltale got lazy and just decided to kill him off, without allowing him as a character to grow or even leave an impact on the player or the characters in the game, for that matter, as they pretty quickly forgot he ever lived. With the others, it's actually impossible to pinpoint any distinctive characteristics for them, other then "Oh, they're okay...I guess", because really, along with Mike, they have no personalities.

And Sarah? Eh, she was alright. Bit annoying if I were to be honest, though.

• edited August 2016

I know I'm late in asking this but...can somebody please explain the context behind this and how it makes any sense?

Also, 75 posts!

• With no laws and no one to enforce them, society would collapse

PLEASE GOD MAKE SOCIETY COLLAPSE

I think because they were poorly introduced (Nick and Rebecca both want to shoot you, Alvin is silenced by Rebecca, and Carlos is all "ehhh,

• In the comic, Michonne chopped off the jaws and arms of her zombied boyfriend and her boyfriend's best friend, who also zombied (and none of them looked like the walkers in the flashback) to walk through walkers.

It was stupid. At that point, Rick (in the comic, when Alexandria's fence fell [spoiler everything was ok at the end. yey #Sacasm {Sarcasm the part of 'yey', everything is really ok at the end until Negan and Lucille came}]) had already showed her an easier way to go through walkers (smearing the guts in you clothes) but Telltale just said 'Meah' and complicated thinghs because... reasons, I guess.

DAMMIT, TELLTALE

I know I'm late in asking this but...can somebody please explain the context behind this and how it makes any sense? Also, 75 posts!

• I am unfamiliar with the comics or TVshow so any reference is lost on me. Also, I thought she was married with kids?

In the comic, Michonne chopped off the jaws and arms of her zombied boyfriend and her boyfriend's best friend, who also zombied (and none of

• ... and divorced.

I am unfamiliar with the comics or TVshow so any reference is lost on me. Also, I thought she was married with kids?

• Raven, pls.

With no laws and no one to enforce them, society would collapse PLEASE GOD MAKE SOCIETY COLLAPSE

• edited August 2016

do you think a character from the walking dead comic could possibly be be in season 3 ? we do know its possible michonne will be in there maybe even some other characters from the mini series. seriously id flip out if michonne ends up meeting clem to awesome !

Sign in to comment in this discussion.