Batman X Catwoman Thread SPOILERS!

Comments

• Even in another universe, Rhys/Bruce can't escape another ship triangle with Fiona/Selina and Sasha/Vicki :P

:Me playing the game and realising that the only extended interactions with females Troy Baker has is with Laura Bailey and Erin Yvette:

• Top quality gif.

:Me playing the game and realising that the only extended interactions with females Troy Baker has is with Laura Bailey and Erin Yvette:

• I'm just trying to figure out if Harvey, Oz or Albert represent Rhack.

Probably Albert? Bruce/Harvey is obviously Rhysquez and Bruce/Oz is Rhaughn...

Why am I bringing this all up again?

Even in another universe, Rhys/Bruce can't escape another ship triangle with Fiona/Selina and Sasha/Vicki :P

• This is enough! Please stop.

I'm just trying to figure out if Harvey, Oz or Albert represent Rhack. Probably Albert? Bruce/Harvey is obviously Rhysquez and Bruce/Oz is Rhaughn... Why am I bringing this all up again?

• I honestly don't know what came over me!

ZapThroat posted: »

This is enough! Please stop.

• edited August 2016

Don't give them any ideas.

I'm just trying to figure out if Harvey, Oz or Albert represent Rhack. Probably Albert? Bruce/Harvey is obviously Rhysquez and Bruce/Oz is Rhaughn... Why am I bringing this all up again?

• Hell yeah.

• edited August 2016

Hoping we get to pick between Selena and Vicki and that a secret threesome option becomes available lol

• Hell yeah I'm aboard this ship! They're kinda cute together.

• meh

ZapThroat posted: »

@Green613 I wanna see your response.

• I too still support Rhyiona.

• I'm aboard this ship! I love anything catwoman and this ship is bootyful!

• Feels weird having a Troy Baker voice going for Laura Bailey in a Telltale game, but whatever, I love Catwoman.

• Bruce X Oz

Bruce X Harvey

Bruce X Alfred

Bruce X Gordan

Bruce X Falcone

Bruce X Batman

Bruce X Justice

Bruce X Dead Parents

Poogers555 posted: »

Soon there will be the Viki X Bruce, followed by millions more.

• edited August 2016

I am more weird out by the fact that Laura plays a character who is actually dating her husband's character.

Usually their characters they voices are trying to kill each other. (An example Lust and Mustang in Full Metal Alchemist)

RhysAndLee posted: »

Feels weird having a Troy Baker voice going for Laura Bailey in a Telltale game, but whatever, I love Catwoman.

• I didn't even realize Harvey is voiced by Travis.

I am more weird out by the fact that Laura plays a character who is actually dating her husband's character. Usually their characters they voices are trying to kill each other. (An example Lust and Mustang in Full Metal Alchemist)

• Yeah BatCat Forever baby #BatCat

Nah, I don't really like Vicki Vale. This is BatCat Thread. We ship what we want.

• Or Belina you know Bruce/Selina

Nah, I don't really like Vicki Vale. This is BatCat Thread. We ship what we want.

• edited August 2016

Catwoman: You know not to corner a wild animal? It's dangerous .

Batman: Then let's put you in a cage.

enter image description here

• Nah I would say that Bruce/Alfred is Rhaughn, Bruce/Oz is Rhack and Bruce/Harvery is reverse Rhysquez

• Just finished playing, I totally ship it.

• edited August 2016

What is B.S.O.D?
    I'm not referring to that Blue Screen of Death, I'm referring to an OTP version.

B_____ Screen of Death

A. Blue (My all time favorite color)
    B. BatCat (Batman X Catwoman)
    C. Bleach

What's your answer?

• i'm totally on board with this.

• It would be funnier if it ended like the supposed threesome in The Witcher 3 :P

Hoping we get to pick between Selena and Vicki and that a secret threesome option becomes available lol

• I thought Troy Baker was married to someone else?

Or am I misinterpreting the comment?

I am more weird out by the fact that Laura plays a character who is actually dating her husband's character. Usually their characters they voices are trying to kill each other. (An example Lust and Mustang in Full Metal Alchemist)

• Harvey Dent is voiced by Travis who is Laura Bailey's real life husband.

We weren't talking about Troy.

HazzatheMan posted: »

I thought Troy Baker was married to someone else? Or am I misinterpreting the comment?

• Nooooo that was a tease lol

HazzatheMan posted: »

It would be funnier if it ended like the supposed threesome in The Witcher 3 :P

• I know but still :P

Nooooo that was a tease lol

• I see

Harvey Dent is voiced by Travis who is Laura Bailey's real life husband. We weren't talking about Troy.

• well i've shipped bruce wayne and selina kyle since i was like 12. so yeah. i'm on the batcat train. always have been, always will be. (even if i'm a little disappointed with laura bailey's portrayal of my girl.)

• Best thing about this episode is being able to punch a woman as Batman

• edited August 2016

First ship on this forum I can get behind. I LOVED the snarky back to back between the two outside their suits!

• Bootyful as Rhyiona, you're welcome to this ship. :)

I'm aboard this ship! I love anything catwoman and this ship is bootyful!

• Thank you. :)

strwar3 posted: »

Yeah BatCat Forever baby #BatCat

• Any ship names you can say. :) You're welcome here.

strwar3 posted: »

Or Belina you know Bruce/Selina

• You'd been on the BatCat ship on many variations (before this), you're welcome.

fayescarlet posted: »

I've always been on the BatCat ship, even before playing this game. I haven't played the Arkham games, or read comics, but I have seen a few movies, and I always thought they were cute. Hopefully we can win Selina's heart.

• Let us see.

Poogers555 posted: »

Soon there will be the Viki X Bruce, followed by millions more.

• You're welcome to ship BatCat. :)

I have to say I did like the scene between Bruce and Selina at the cafe, much more chemistry than between Bruce and Vicki. Perhaps I'm aboard

• You're welcome to ship BatCat here. :)

Crips posted: »

Hell yeah I'm aboard this ship! They're kinda cute together.

This discussion has been closed.