The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Why is Cuteclem banned and what happened to Princevegetta and Clemmy1 did they leave forever?

• GOD DAMN IT ASH!

• I didn't see it but I read the book.

There are some bad critics about the movie, yet you should try it, just to make your own opinion about it.

To put some context, the author was forced to write the book so an adaptation movie of Hannibal's origin happens. The story is in my opinion the weakest of all made about him, yet it's decent. The movie should be somewhere around that too.

And the actor playing Hannibal, Gaspard Ulliel, is quite good. Give it a try, some people liked it.

TheFurryOne posted: »

Has anyone here seen Hannibal Rising?

• Eh, it happened 12 and a half years ago.

joshua007 posted: »

I'm sorry for you:(

• First of all, holy multiple post, Batman.

And second, IDK why CC was banned.

And third, IDK about those 2 guys.

Why is Cuteclem banned and what happened to Princevegetta and Clemmy1 did they leave forever?

• edited August 2016

A japanese film with octopuses... I know where this movie is going to

• Who cares?

All my best friends have autism:)

• Actually, people really dig the game, they just think the game shouldn't be called Resident Evil.

It looks fucking amazing. This is what I think of when I think Resident Evil going back to it's routes. Claustrophobic and atmospheric horro

• edited August 2016

Say that to the zoo keepers that shot him.

Gary-Oak posted: »

Harambe will never die.

• Here's the official trailer.

Is anyone else excited for Don't Breathe? I heard it was gonna be produced by Sam Raimi.

• "I'm just going to tell this random guy on an internet forum about how my brother died 12 years ago. That sounds like a good idea."

Eh, it happened 12 and a half years ago.

• What's so wrong with that?

"I'm just going to tell this random guy on an internet forum about how my brother died 12 years ago. That sounds like a good idea."

• Very interesting.

So I was playing PutPut because I remember playing it when I was little PutPut sees somebody reading in the libary, clink on the man reading. I WILL NOT DISTURB HIM Says PutPut very loud with a big smile and many more

• Everything? That's not a thing that comes up in normal conversation. I don't mean to offend, it's obviously tragic but keep your personal life to yourself. It's almost like you're looking for pity but when you actually get it you shrug it off with a "meh, I'm over it".

What's so wrong with that?

• Everything?

False.

That's not a thing that comes up in normal conversation.

Depends on what you mean by "normal".

I don't mean to offend, it's obviously tragic

Well, thanks for caring. It's appreciated.

but keep your personal life to yourself. It's almost like you're looking for pity but when you actually get it you shrug it off with a "meh, I'm over it".

Yeah, exactly. That's how I get over it.

Everything? That's not a thing that comes up in normal conversation. I don't mean to offend, it's obviously tragic but keep your personal li

• False.

Saying "false" isn't a very good way to refute an argument.

Depends on what you mean by "normal".

I mean a normal conversation between two human beings. There are things you can and cannot say in a conversation. In this case it had nothing to do with the conversation or anything in general, it's not something you'd say to anyone at all to be honest. It's like if we were discussing a theory in the walking dead subforum and I was just like "you know this is off topic but my dog died 15 years ago, I've got over it but I request pity".

Everything? False. That's not a thing that comes up in normal conversation. Depends on what you mean by "normal".

• Saying "false" isn't a very good way to refute an argument.

There never is one, tbh.

I mean a normal conversation between two human beings. There are things you can and cannot say in a conversation. In this case it had nothing to do with the conversation or anything in general, it's not something you'd say to anyone at all to be honest. It's like if we were discussing a theory in the walking dead subforum and I was just like "you know this is off topic but my dog died 15 years ago, I've got over it but I request pity".

Alright, I get it.

False. Saying "false" isn't a very good way to refute an argument. Depends on what you mean by "normal". I mean a norm

• keep your personal life to yourself.

And who are you to say what he can and cannot share about his own personal life? Maybe it is for pity, but that doesn't give you the right to pretentiously tell him he can't share something like that. It's his life and he can tell everybody about it if he wants to. If it's something you don't think is smart, that's fine. But you don't have to try and push your agenda on him.

It sounds more like blatantly telling him not to share it, rather than advice.

Everything? That's not a thing that comes up in normal conversation. I don't mean to offend, it's obviously tragic but keep your personal li

• I guess it did come across as pretentious. Oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Brodester08 posted: »

keep your personal life to yourself. And who are you to say what he can and cannot share about his own personal life? Maybe it is fo

• At least you'll get "remastered" versions for the 1 & 2 Bioshocks for free, that's cool.

Nah, I got all the games on my PC (I only like the 1st one) and I'm totally okay with it.

• People on YouTube hate on me just beacuse of my profile picture.

• I'm the fucking happiest motherfucker alive right now! Metallica has finally announced a new album and have released a new song, just two days before I see them in Minnesota.

• Has anyone ever seen the movie Unfriended? Is it any good?

• It's awful.

Has anyone ever seen the movie Unfriended? Is it any good?

• edited August 2016

I think it's bad..

YourMovieSucksDOTorg did some funny videos on it though, I recommended it if you plan to skip out on it/after you watch it. If you plan to watch the movie, you might wanna skip out on this video 'til after.

Has anyone ever seen the movie Unfriended? Is it any good?

• edited August 2016

Maybe because its gameplay has more in common with Outlast and Amnesia than Resident Evil. It's not really Resident Evil going back to its roots in gameplay as much as it's just Capcom following a popular horror game trend right now and that can come off as lazy.

It looks fucking amazing. This is what I think of when I think Resident Evil going back to it's routes. Claustrophobic and atmospheric horro

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited August 2016

As of the new site update a few weeks back, you just directly type the URL to a YouTube video to have it show up now.

Speaking of funny YouTube videos about the movie, RedLetterMedia also did a pretty funny review of it. (Don't let the half hour length put you off; they talk about it just for the first 15 minutes and then talk about Paul Blart 2 for the second half of the video...)

RhysAndLee posted: »

I think it's bad.. YourMovieSucksDOTorg did some funny videos on it though, I recommended it if you plan to skip out on it/after you watch it. If you plan to watch the movie, you might wanna skip out on this video 'til after.

• Yes, but Resident Evil basically popularized that style of game. Maybe not the first person run and hide, but they are the reason the whole "claustrophobic and atmospheric" gameplay thing became a thing.

J-Master posted: »

Maybe because its gameplay has more in common with Outlast and Amnesia than Resident Evil. It's not really Resident Evil going back to its r

• Oh, thanks Blind.

I'm gonna check out that review too.

As of the new site update a few weeks back, you just directly type the URL to a YouTube video to have it show up now. Speaking of funny Y

• Am I the only one that hates comedy.

• Just, in general? You hate laughing?

You may very well be the only one here whom hates comedy.

Am I the only one that hates comedy.

• No, I don't mind a few laughs now and then.

But if it's based on comedy and that's the only thing that makes a certain thing entertaining, to me it just seems..boring.

Johro posted: »

Just, in general? You hate laughing? You may very well be the only one here whom hates comedy.

• Well I hate joke-a-minute comedy movies. Especially modern(last 20 years) comedies. I do enjoy good sketch comedy and some cartoons(where the jokes are derived from the narrative and not non sequitur).

No, I don't mind a few laughs now and then. But if it's based on comedy and that's the only thing that makes a certain thing entertaining, to me it just seems..boring.

• As long as the comedy is backed by good characters and story then it's usually pretty good.

No, I don't mind a few laughs now and then. But if it's based on comedy and that's the only thing that makes a certain thing entertaining, to me it just seems..boring.

• To be blunt, CuteClem didn't make the most...thought out posts.

Why is Cuteclem banned and what happened to Princevegetta and Clemmy1 did they leave forever?

• That's all I care about when it comes to a game/movie/show tbh.

dojo32161 posted: »

As long as the comedy is backed by good characters and story then it's usually pretty good.

• Shhhh.... That never happened.

papai46 posted: »

Say that to the zoo keepers that shot him.

• I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know what is gonna come through that door.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.