Episode 8 Spoiler Thread.

Only use this thread if you have played the episode or don't mind spoilers this is where people can post there thoughts on episode 8 and if they think there will be more or not. I played the episode it was amazing!

Comments

• Btw There is an extra cutcene at the end of the credits ;). If you missed it and want me to tell you what happens I'll put a spoiler tag on a comment.

• I saw it. You mean mevia and hadrian at that zombie world?

Creeper1846 posted: »

Btw There is an extra cutcene at the end of the credits . If you missed it and want me to tell you what happens I'll put a spoiler tag on a comment.

• edited September 2016

For me they had zombie sized chickens.

Osaq218 posted: »

I saw it. You mean mevia and hadrian at that zombie world?

• I wonder if your choice in episode 1 affects that ending.

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni

^

Creeper1846 posted: »

I wonder if your choice in episode 1 affects that ending.

• What does that mean?

stirpicus posted: »

^

It means Creeper might be onto something, haha.

What does that mean?

• Well that means it's time to replay episode 1 then 8 to see.

• Discuss anything! Rate it! Do we need a season 2?

• Of course the ending was like a starting to season 2

• Watch gameplays:
    SINGLE VIDEO:

In parts:

• Yeah but...
    I guess its ok if they dont make season 2

Of course the ending was like a starting to season 2

• FUCKING FAINALY THE EP8 WAS EPIC WAS AWESOME WAS THE ULTIMATE GREATNESS EVER EVER EVER OH IT WAS WORTH WAITING
    Oh god i need it to get that off me and that was the only post so i can do it in thank you creeper1846

• makmak600makmak600 Banned
    edited September 2016

Oh yeah i did play it on my tablet it was epic
    I was a jerk but in the final you got what you deserve and only what left to you is your friends

• Lol haha

• What did you do with Ivor at the end? I let him go.

• Wait you can let him go? Or do you mean let him say good bye to Harper?

• edited September 2016

so i guess Harper turns out to be a complete fing ahole

• I'm playing episode 8 right now XD

• Agreed I'm still able to forgive her after she pushed us.

• Does anyone think they could have done better with the intro credits?

• Definitely don't need a season 2 anymore! I'm very content with how it ended. Definitely my favorite episode yet!

• Can you actually make Ivor and Harper togheter?

And saving Petra in both EP.8 and 7 will make Jetra?

• I'll try to make her not go back in Crown Mesa and I'll make Ivor goodbye her, maybe he will give her the rose

Forcer99 posted: »

Can you actually make Ivor and Harper togheter? And saving Petra in both EP.8 and 7 will make Jetra?

• I ran over to him, the camera just stays still as they run off and it ends.

• edited September 2016

The story was decent, but the ending kind of disappointed me. It could have been better, just too much build up for some of these things but yet little to no pay off. That being said, the part with Usher (or Rueben) was really good, and the throwback to the tree house scene was really clever as well. Overall not bad, it's just that the ending just didn't really do it for me.

• Yeah, I let him go. If he wants to go on adventures, he can go. He earned that right.

• I let him go, besides it makes for a better ending.

• edited September 2016

The Usher scene was really hilarious, but uh..

What happened to him? He wasn't with the others when they came back.

C'mon Jesse, you couldn't possibly leave your best friend behind.

• Ahh, I had chicken-sized zombies. :D Now I need to see the other ending.

• Let him go. If the guy wants more adventures, who am I to stop him. :)

• edited September 2016

Maybe he wanted to participate in the new generation of The Games? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

RhysAndLee posted: »

The Usher scene was really hilarious, but uh.. What happened to him? He wasn't with the others when they came back. C'mon Jesse, you couldn't possibly leave your best friend behind.

• I s'pose so.

Pipas posted: »

Maybe he wanted to participate in the new generation of The Games? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Everyone was begging for Rueben to come back well it (kind of happened). When I saw just the Ushers arm I was scared because I thought it was the foot of a zombie pig man. I rather have Rueben (the pig) dead than a Zombie Pigman.

• OK that was fun... BATMAN EPISODE 2!

• When they killed Lukas and Ivor in my game I was like about to cry and when they built away Axel and Olivia and when I heard Rueben :(

• I just did an alternate playthrough where I was nice to Slab the entire time and I have to say, I think I just found a new favorite character. He's actually a really cool dude when you're nice to him. If you talked to the miner, and were just sassy with him, you're actually missing out. There's an entire other side to the guy.

The amount of variety in the choices in this episode is actually pretty great. In fact, Minecraft has been pretty great with choices overall. For all the flak Telltale gets about choices not mattering enough, Minecraft has done a pretty good job when it comes to tailoring. Choosing between one person or the other has some definite impacts, friendships can be made or broken, unique scenes and sequences open up depending on choices, scenes that you wouldn't see otherwise, quite a few changes in dialogue based on how you've responded, and all sorts of other cool stuff.

I love Slab so much. If you get to know him he's a pretty cool dude.

Deltino posted: »

I just did an alternate playthrough where I was nice to Slab the entire time and I have to say, I think I just found a new favorite characte

• I liked that part too, i was expecting to see a zombie pig man but then the usher showed up i thought it was great.

I was slightly disappointed not to see him again as i wanted to see him talk to Nell as they where both "Dude" type characters.

RhysAndLee posted: »

The Usher scene was really hilarious, but uh.. What happened to him? He wasn't with the others when they came back. C'mon Jesse, you couldn't possibly leave your best friend behind.

• Nell is pretty damn awesome.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.