Most hated character ?

The title say everythings.

Mine is Yvette.

Why?

Because she is a total bitch, the end, even Jack is nicer than her.

Comments

• No one. I love them all too much.

• i hate handsome jack, why? because he killed roland.

• ÑOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

spoilers...

i hate handsome jack, why? because he killed roland.

• even Jack is nicer than her.

erm... no offense, i get that yvette did betray rhys but you are saying the same guy who can manipulate rhys through player actions, attempt to manipulate him and threaten him if he doesn't get his own way, slaps sasha on the ass, tries to kill him multiple times and then brings rhys to the point where he mutilates himself in order to get away from him and overall it's implied that rhys still suffers from trauma for what happened. Add all of that up and??? It really makes no sense to why handsome jack is "nicer" than yvette.

but you answer your question, jack, for all of the reasons above and for all of the reasons in borderlands 2 and borderlands the pre sequel.

• Who? You mean the guy allergic to smiling?

I like Roland, but he's pretty bland.

i hate handsome jack, why? because he killed roland.

• edited October 2016

Well, jack was not so evil in the Pre-Sequel, it was mostly because Lilith start fucking around that he start being crazy...

So yeah, fuck Lilith.

lottii-lu posted: »

even Jack is nicer than her. erm... no offense, i get that yvette did betray rhys but you are saying the same guy who can manipulate

• Loader Bot. Fucking hunk of scrap.

• I get what Lilith did was out of line, but most of Jack's personality was not on her. He was still a piece of shit to begin with considering he had Angel locked up before the first Borderlands game.

Kroger posted: »

Well, jack was not so evil in the Pre-Sequel, it was mostly because Lilith start fucking around that he start being crazy... So yeah, fuck Lilith.

• Handsome Jack.

• Not to mention his paranoia caused him to kill a bunch of innocent scientists before lillth outright betrayed him. That's on him.

I get what Lilith did was out of line, but most of Jack's personality was not on her. He was still a piece of shit to begin with considering he had Angel locked up before the first Borderlands game.

• Does he really count as a character?

The Traveler.

• According to the bottom of his page on the TFTBL wiki, yes.

Does he really count as a character?

• enter image description here

Loader Bot. Fucking hunk of scrap.

• But he's the only drop of deep philosophical thinking we have in this ocean of stupidity and Kenny...

We NEED Loader Bot. Who will bring illumination to this universe of ignorance, injustice and materialism if not him?

#LoaderBotForNewJesus

Loader Bot. Fucking hunk of scrap.

• roland was the first character i ever played as, and the first voice actor was great. until they came with a new one, but still i like him.

Who? You mean the guy allergic to smiling? I like Roland, but he's pretty bland.

• sorrynotsorry :)

ÑOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO spoilers...

Hi.

But he's the only drop of deep philosophical thinking we have in this ocean of stupidity and Kenny... We NEED Loader Bot. Who will bring illumination to this universe of ignorance, injustice and materialism if not him? #LoaderBotForNewJesus

• OMG IT'S JESUS!!!

Hi.

• I don't really have a most hated, since as characters, everyone had their part to play. Even Yvette. I mean, I don't even care about the whole betrayal thing, I'm just glad I never bought her lunch. Then I would have felt like a real sucker.

But I dunno. Maybe that guy who got stabbed by all the lil' psychos in the beginning? What was his deal? Thanks for the cash, chump. You now have my unwarranted and unreasonable hatred.

• edited October 2016

I don't think any character is really that easy to hate.

Even the scum-sucker Vasquez was too hilarious to really hate.

• Oh yeah, he did have an actor switch. In BL1, he had more personality.

roland was the first character i ever played as, and the first voice actor was great. until they came with a new one, but still i like him.

• None, all of them were written so well in their own right that I cannot hate them.

• Yvette by far, followed by Vasquez and Kroger (didn't hate him that much until he shot LB to "death" on ep 5 intro, i know he survived but still that made me mad)

• August was fairly well-written, but I never liked him on a personal level. I chose to shoot him without hesitation.

• I shot August too, but at the end August became my boy.

Piggs posted: »

August was fairly well-written, but I never liked him on a personal level. I chose to shoot him without hesitation.

• same here, i actually really regret disliking him

Poogers555 posted: »

I shot August too, but at the end August became my boy.

• I've tried my hardest, but I can't come up with anyone I hate.

• Yeah, I picked him right away, I remember before episode 5 came out there was some discussion about August on if he'd help us out in the end, glad he did!

same here, i actually really regret disliking him

• that fat ugly old girl with that putrid voice.

also Assquez lol jk.

• I hate Vaughn or how ever you spell it why because reasons

I hate Vaughn or how ever you spell it why because reasons

• Let me think a bad character that appeared in this game.
    ((Has an existential crisis cause even the villains we re great.)) But really i think the closest i get to having a character i hate is Vallory since while she was Badass she did little to nothing after episode 3 .

• Kenny

UrbanRodrik posted: »

Let me think a bad character that appeared in this game. ((Has an existential crisis cause even the villains we re great.)) But really i th

• Wrong subforum m8.

KENNY

• Yvette, followed by Vasquez

• I hate Jack, Yvette and Vasquez equally.

Especially Vasquez. Jack was a horrible, horrible human being who tortured and killed millions of people, sometimes by himself. But at least he was sometimes funny and not a complete dick all the damn time.

• Eh... I don't like Sasha. Not hate... but don't like.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.