Really stupid theories

Comments

• The main villains are a militant group of girl scouts who occupy a factory that makes their cookies. They keep herds of walkers and threaten to release them if the surrounding communities do not for and provide them the ingredients for the cookies.

HUGE PLOT TWIST

Lilly returns as the Scout Leader.

• YES!!!

The main villains are a militant group of girl scouts who occupy a factory that makes their cookies. They keep herds of walkers and threate

• I'm feeling triggggggggggerrredd

Acheive250 posted: »

This one was a magic bullet.

• HAHAHA LOL (It sound too good to be true!!!)

The main villains are a militant group of girl scouts who occupy a factory that makes their cookies. They keep herds of walkers and threate

• Bonnie has been sucking the youth out of Taavia at night.

• Lilly returns as the Scout Leader.

I knew it!

• Yes, of course!

asb5953 posted: »

Kenny was never a commercial fisherman. He hates boats. The whole "get-to-the-riverfront-find-a-damn-boat" thing was an elaborate ruse to ha

• Cluke is awesome.

• Kenny's alive and might show up in season 3

Impalala posted: »

We all went through that stage of grief, haha!

• Arvo and his group were up for citizenship at Wellington but Buricko got them evicted for arguing with the old guard.

• Negan's comic counterpart is funny and not cringe-worthy.

• Foxy

Who?

DabigRG posted: »

Clementine is Foxy

• Did you watch the video?

Foxy Who?

• I did just now.

But, people theorize about that?

Did you watch the video?

• I hope not. It's more of a funny case of recognizability that I decided to through in as a stupid theory.

Foxy is like 20 years older than Clementine is, so it doesn't make any lick of sense anyway.

I did just now. But, people theorize about that?

• Duck is actually a genius that does things just to watch people suffer. The tractor...he knew how to start it..and knew the noise would bring walkers. The Dairy...he knew it was people...just did not care. Getting bit...nope he just made cuts look like a bite...totally ducked up his parents...had loaded the pistol with blanks. Followed the train to Savannah...loosened the balcony so that Ben would fall ...locked the gate to the jewelry store hoping to get Clementine killed.

Followed Omid and Christa and Clem....helped the bandits find Christa...told Carver they were at the lodge....pre cracked the ice on the lake.

• The truth has been revealed...

Duck is actually a genius that does things just to watch people suffer. The tractor...he knew how to start it..and knew the noise would bri

• Clementine's hat is magical. And that's what's been keeping her alive.

• THIS is actually plausible.

Sarah was controlling Carlos all along.

• Clementine died in a car crash...The events are just her last images and dreams playing out as she bleeds out.

• Clementine is mute during the entire game (like in the E3 teaser) because Telltale couldn't pay Melissa enough

• I hear Troy Baker is voicing Clementine...because...you know he is everywhere.

Ekelund21 posted: »

Clementine is mute during the entire game (like in the E3 teaser) because Telltale couldn't pay Melissa enough

• I wonder if the big three (Baker, Nolan North, Laura Bailey) will be in ANF, there's only like three people listed in the 'cast' section on IMDB, has TTG confirmed any more voice actors?

I hear Troy Baker is voicing Clementine...because...you know he is everywhere.

• Well I doubt Troy and Laura will be...they are busy with Batman...though anything is possible.

Ekelund21 posted: »

I wonder if the big three (Baker, Nolan North, Laura Bailey) will be in ANF, there's only like three people listed in the 'cast' section on IMDB, has TTG confirmed any more voice actors?

• Arvo will become a Wendigo.

• Omid's catOmid's cat Banned
    edited December 2016

Javier doesn't believe that his grandpa's (Fidel Castro) death was of natural causes. He blames mysterious organisation of evil caprikorns. Those vile, extremely dangerous creatures are marking their potential victims. Our protagonist goes to US to find and ask for help the most effective killing machine alive - Clementine Orange.

• edited December 2016

Clem is actually a walker, just a really smart one.

Katjia killed herself not because of Duck, but because she saw the results of the 2016 election.

Arvo is actually Korean and got plastic surgery to look Russian.

• And he attracted the zombie horde to Carver's base

Duck is actually a genius that does things just to watch people suffer. The tractor...he knew how to start it..and knew the noise would bri

• Clem is Lee, and Lee is Clem. So, Clem died not Lee cuz Lee is savage. (Clem too)

• Javier's father didn't actually die. It was just a prank, bro! [Gone wrong!] [Head Smashed In!]

• Gasp! ...Wait, that's not a secret.

Duck actually fucked zombies. If you watched one of the gamerpoops you'll understand

• The New Frontier started as a country and western band.

• edited December 2016

The Walking Dead is actually a reality TV improv-based sitcom directed by a sociopath.

Lee's ghost is possessing Clem's hat, and as a vengeful spirit is murdering anyone who brings up her hat.

The baby (uh... I forget his name) isn't actually real (at least, in the living sense), which is how he's survived for so long.

The dog that bit Clem wasn't hungry, but tired enough to think that Clem's forearm was trying to kill off the rest of her body.

All of the zombies are paid actors, and anyone they "bite" they pay enough money to join them or play dead.

Clem has been dreaming all of this while in a coma in a hospital room. She and her father had been driving, and she was the only one who survived the crash. Her relationship with Lee is one her subconscious invented to help her deal with the loss. Her continued dreams are the result of camping trips mixed with binge watching The Walking Dead.

Lee was actually a machine running on batteries and receiving inputs from several thousand players. It wasn't the bite that killed him, but his batteries running out of energy.

Lee's parents were secretly trying to pull a prank on him, but slept through his visit and were unable to pull it off.

Carver only wanted to take up whittling, but having no wood took his frustration out on everyone around him.

Clem's "ugly" jacket secretly makes her immortal, allowing her to survive Season 2.

Luke has gills, and can live through extreme temperatures. He only faked his death so he could play Minecraft under the username Lukas.

Every gun seen in TWD is actually fake. The "bullets" contain tomato juice, and seeing wasted tomato juice causes every character who gets "shot" to die instantly.

Getting bitten by a zombie is the only cure for zombification.

Kenny can jump thirty feet, but refuses to because of a fear of heights.

The third episode of the third season of The Walking Dead will be experienced through the perspective of a bird. Choices such as "Squak!" and "Caw!" will prove to be the most impactful in the entire series.

Sorry if some of these have been used already.

• What happens when the prank goes wrong gone sexual almost butt raped 2016?

If you watch GradeAunderA you'd understand.

Or this whole apocalypse is just a prank

• Then there would be a show called The Walking Alive, a story about a Walker named Ricardo Shillyshally and his attempt to keep his herd dead in Human apocalypse.

everyone would

• Clementines actually a 45-year-old midget, whos been using her youth like features to trick people into protecting her. This explains her mature mindset.

• Jane is Lady Arkham.

• Jane tricked Clementine into thinking that family stole half their food, she actually ate it all herself, that's why she's fatter.

• The Walking Dead and The Wolf Among Us takes place in the same universe. Clementine clearly had to use something magical like the Woodsman's axe to time the fall of that tree so extremely well.

• Dammit, you stole my thoughts! :joy:

Sign in to comment in this discussion.