Walking Fan Art of the DEAD... (New and Improved)

Comments

• What is that thing next to her?

FetchWalker posted: »

So this is a drawing I was making in Paint Tool SAI but unfortunately the program crashed and it deleted my progress...thank god I made a screenshot xD Rip drawing of Clem

• Pretty sure its Javier sitting next to Clem.

What is that thing next to her?

• The thing is, I saved but then the program crashed and when I tried to open the drawing it said that there was no drawing. The file was damaged. So of course I got mad because I am really a noob in drawing digitally and I spent a lot of time on it. So guess what I did in my rage mode? I deleted it, along with the program. Yay for me, right?

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Whhhhy, why didn't you save? Isn't there anything you can do? Maybe work off that screencap that you do have and recreate it? T.T because you should. It looks pretty!

• Yup, but never got to finish him lol

Pretty sure its Javier sitting next to Clem.

• And yes, I guess I can continue it through this screenshot but I'm not feeling it anymore. I don't really have the emotion I felt when drawing it and It would just feel like a duty I have to do. But I am glad that I at least tried to draw her. I like the result so far. :)

So this is a drawing I was making in Paint Tool SAI but unfortunately the program crashed and it deleted my progress...thank god I made a screenshot xD Rip drawing of Clem

• edited November 2016

That issue happened to me too when I was working on a comic page, had it all finished. Then it got corrupted. The only file. I raged so badly. :) Thankfully I had scraps of WIPs like you did and redone it.

(still kept the program though since it is the best program I have.)

Nice work so far, though.

The thing is, I saved but then the program crashed and when I tried to open the drawing it said that there was no drawing. The file was dama

• That was your first time drawing digitally? Oh my god! T.T that's amazing! At least don't give up. Draw something else. You shouldn't quit. Reinstall that program you, you got a talent!

The thing is, I saved but then the program crashed and when I tried to open the drawing it said that there was no drawing. The file was dama

• I will, soon, don't worry.I am too busy with my studies now so it will take a while until I get back to it. It's my last year in school so I want to concentrate on passing my finals. :)

Lilacsbloom posted: »

That was your first time drawing digitally? Oh my god! T.T that's amazing! At least don't give up. Draw something else. You shouldn't quit. Reinstall that program you, you got a talent!

• Awsome!

Kurusu posted: »

Tumblr

• I'm no artist, and I haven't doodled around in a long while thanks to school. Finally found some down time this semester. I gave it a shot.

enter image description here

• That's a neat artstyle you got there. Not sure I complete like that Clementine, though.

eRock92 posted: »

I'm no artist, and I haven't doodled around in a long while thanks to school. Finally found some down time this semester. I gave it a shot.

• Thanks. I used to read a comic strip called The Boondocks when I was younger. My style sort of takes from that; I just have modified it over the year. I'm gonna try a take at Clem a few more times. It's been a while since I've drawn anything. I'm not 100% happy with it either. I'm gonna try some more after this semester ends.

DabigRG posted: »

That's a neat artstyle you got there. Not sure I complete like that Clementine, though.

• Oh, that's while the artstyle looks familiar! Anyway, good luck with that!

eRock92 posted: »

Thanks. I used to read a comic strip called The Boondocks when I was younger. My style sort of takes from that; I just have modified it ov

• I accidentally posted this in the telltale talk thread, but hopefully no one minds if i repost it here.

so yeah, christmas render coming soon.

• Nice textures!

Except Clementine was Asian on that point.

Tumblr

• enter image description here

I think I nailed it.

• edited December 2016

Here's my art piece

I regret... few things...

• enter image description here

TheMPerson posted: »

I regret... few things...

• edited December 2016

Oh man what's up with everyone showering me with compliments because of this image haha

• Woah, look out! Gettin all FMA in this mug! I like the first one.

Tumblr deviantART

• Is he supposed to look like a kittycat?

• hmm depends on how you look at it I guess.

Is he supposed to look like a kittycat?

• edited December 2016

Gonna digitally add some colour to it tomorrow

• what did you use to make this render

I accidentally posted this in the telltale talk thread, but hopefully no one minds if i repost it here. so yeah, christmas render coming soon.

• edited December 2016

took me forever to find this thread again
    i ended up starting my own art thread but i guess i dont need it anymore ??

oh and theres a speedpaint <:

then and now

• edited December 2016

Edit: added the artist's descriptions.

Being mean is easy. Hide her toys. Make fun of her haircut….give her the bad haircut. On purpose…

People don't change.

corrupted

RIP my dear friend Jane. :'(

Beautiful tumblr where these are from

• Holy shit, that's amazing! Who is that supposed to be?

sialark posted: »

Edit: added the artist's descriptions. Being mean is easy. Hide her toys. Make fun of her haircut….give her the bad haircut. On purpo

• Jane lol. Here, I'll add the artist's descriptions too.

Holy shit, that's amazing! Who is that supposed to be?

• Woah these are really good! I like illustrations like these. Hopefully he does Clementine next.

AnimalBoy posted: »

https://www.instagram.com/isilenced/

Sign in to comment in this discussion.