Where are the DVD Credits?

edited March 2010 in Wallace & Gromit
Have I missed something, or are there no DVD credits on Wallace and Gromit? I always enjoyed those, but it appears there are none with this. If I'm wrong, could someone please point me in the right direction?

Comments

• edited February 2010
    maybe its an easter egg...?
  • edited February 2010
    Where is it telltale, i didnt buy the dvd, but I wanna know if im in the credits.:(
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2010
    I don't think the W&G DVD has credits, sorry! :(
  • edited February 2010
    Jake wrote: »
    I don't think the W&G DVD has credits, sorry! :(

a travesty!
  • edited February 2010
    Yet another killjoy with this DVD, really wondering if I'll even bother ordering Tales right away. Sure I'll get the exclusive slipcover, but after the letdown that W+G has been for me...
  • edited February 2010
    jweir wrote: »
    Yet another killjoy with this DVD, really wondering if I'll even bother ordering Tales right away. Sure I'll get the exclusive slipcover, but after the letdown that W+G has been for me...

Normally you should get the slipcover no matter what time you order it, since they should have one put aside for you.
    Of course if you show up in ten years and demand it, it might have been misplaced, but waiting for a few months shouldn't be a problem.

I just hope that when it's released we'll be given the specs so there are no bad surprises about it.
  • edited February 2010
    I can't help but get the feeling that "Tales of Monkey Island" came as quite a surprise to Telltale, because Ep.4 of W&G already suffered from it (massively delayed and buggy - the latter one being VERY untypical for TTG's games). I think the same fate hit the W&G-DVD, where most resources were focused on Tales, so that not too much fancy-schmancy bonus could be added to the DVD. It's a bit sad, but I can see how "Tales" was a priority.

It'd still be great if a little "after release care" could be taken for W&G, maybe with a soundtrack release.
  • edited February 2010
    SO... what IS on the DVD?
  • edited February 2010

The first episode and a half eaten cookie.
  • edited February 2010

Not much, two interviews, lots of concept art.. You can't put it on your DVD Player; and no wallpapers... Boy am I dissapointed. :(
  • edited February 2010
    I'm glad I'm not the only one disappointed here. If we don't make it known that their loyal customers are disappointed, perhaps the Tales DVD could suffer the same fate. I'm really hoping for the return of disc activation.
  • edited February 2010
    * An installer for all episodes at once (appears broken if you have already installed all). The ones provided are the same as the DL's, including bugs and compressed sound (AFAIK).
    * 2 interviews.
    * Demo's from other TTG games (which most of us here really don't need)
    * Trailers from other TTG games (which most of us probably already have seen)
    * Some concept art
    * 10 "cracking contraption" shortvid's. Probably the best of the bonus content.
  • nikasaurnikasaur Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2010
    I'm glad I'm not the only one disappointed here. If we don't make it known that their loyal customers are disappointed, perhaps the Tales DVD could suffer the same fate. I'm really hoping for the return of disc activation.

Having not been that privy to information on W&G, all I can say is that what I've heard of the Tales disc sounds totally rad. It's still "under construction" but I can't wait to get my hands on one. Maybe I can steal one of them snazzy slipcovers while nobody's looking...
  • edited February 2010
    nikasaur wrote: »
    Maybe I can steal one of them snazzy slipcovers while nobody's looking...

Keep your hands away from mine, that's all I'm asking :P
  • edited March 2010
    nikasaur, don't get me wrong, I have high hopes for the Tales disc. I know Telltale can do an awesome job on their discs and am hoping the W&G disc was a one time deal. (Also a little off topic, I did get the wristband, thanks!)
  • edited March 2010
    So... does just the retail have the free sam and max episode or does teh disc have it too?
  • edited March 2010
    Just demo's.
  • edited March 2010
    nikasaur wrote: »
    Having not been that privy to information on W&G, all I can say is that what I've heard of the Tales disc sounds totally rad. It's still "under construction" but I can't wait to get my hands on one. Maybe I can steal one of them snazzy slipcovers while nobody's looking...

No bother. Next weel we will all be seeing the photos of Telltale peeps swimming in a pool full of Tales discs anyway.
  • edited March 2010
    Yeah, i was a bit dissapointed. No mp3 samples? We never got the bogey man soundtrack....oh well. As long as ToMI disk is good
  • edited March 2010
    Wait...I never got my disk.

Maybe that might be a good thing, depending on what I've seen in this thread.
  • edited March 2010
    Guy, you did remember that you have to actually order the disc separately and pay for shipping, right?
  • edited March 2010
    Guy, you did remember that you have to actually order the disc separately and pay for shipping, right?

*headdesk*
Sign in to comment in this discussion.