Uncharted Thread

Comments

• Cool, hopefully it comes out soon.

Bounty Hunters DLC news. Naughty Dog is planning on live-streaming footage from the next Uncharted 4 multiplayer DLC pack next week.

• Huzzah! New stuff, old and fun map, extra features... Nothing can ruin this day........
    [scrolls down]

while split-screen support was considered, Naughty Dog has decided to focus on delivering new content instead.

enter image description here

New DLC is out now. Uncharted 4's Next Free DLC Out Now, Split-Screen Not Happening The Bounty Hunters DLC is out now, featuring a new version of a fan-favorite Uncharted 2 map.

• You know, with all those new guns in the DLC, it's a shame that we can't use them in Story Mode and be able to spawn them from the bonus menu. Or even use the new skins in Multiplayer mode.

Speaking of which, when I saw the Apocalypse skins for the characters, I first thought they'd be like the same type of apocalypse like in The Last of Us, but then I noticed some of the characters get face paint included and realized it's for a different type of apocalypse.

When I saw Cinema Mode feature on Naughty Dog's DLC Road Map, I assumed it meant we could watch cutscenes from the Story, but turns out its only for multiplayer.

• edited September 2016

(throws up on computer)

• More details about the Single Player DLC will be revealed in December.

• Ladies and gentlemen, the moment we have been very patient for...

Co-op mode has finally arrive!

• Sweet. Too bad they scrapped split-screen a few months ago, but glad they gave us this mode. Free, at least. I know the horde one in U3 you needed to pay for, and I never played it. So this'll be good.

Ladies and gentlemen, the moment we have been very patient for... Co-op mode has finally arrive!

• Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you what we have been waiting for before Uncharted 4, Uncharted The Lost Legacy.

• man this is getting SEVERELY out shinned by TLOU 2. i freaking LOVE tlou and im super hyped but im also excited about this. though i can see why some ppl might not be so much sincethis has a bit of Left Behind feel to it..

AronDracula posted: »

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you what we have been waiting for before Uncharted 4, Uncharted The Lost Legacy.

• Because they said it will be like Left Behind. Nadine already resembles Riley. But this one is gonna be bigger and hopefully more fun to play.

jamex1223 posted: »

man this is getting SEVERELY out shinned by TLOU 2. i freaking LOVE tlou and im super hyped but im also excited about this. though i can see why some ppl might not be so much sincethis has a bit of Left Behind feel to it..

• They did? oh i didnt saw that. well i love LB, so im not mad. im hyped af.

Because they said it will be like Left Behind. Nadine already resembles Riley. But this one is gonna be bigger and hopefully more fun to play.

• edited December 2016

Hell yeah! Chloe's back! And... she's working with Nadine?

Why do I get the feeling this partnership isn't gonna end as well as it did with Rafe?

Oh, and welcome back, AronDracula. It's been a while. :)

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you what we have been waiting for before Uncharted 4, Uncharted The Lost Legacy.

• And... she's working with Nadine?

Yeah it's really confusing. Does she know Chloe is friends with Drake?

Why do I get the feeling this partnership isn't gonna end as well as it did with Rafe?

I think I heard this DLC takes place after the events of Uncharted 4. Probably after Drake's last adventure.

Oh, and welcome back, AronDracula. It's been a while.

Thanks and thank you for keeping this thread alive while I was away.

Hell yeah! Chloe's back! And... she's working with Nadine? Why do I get the feeling this partnership isn't gonna end as well as it did with Rafe? Oh, and welcome back, AronDracula. It's been a while.

• Oh, hey. Aron's back! Cool new story DLC trailer. ND really went on a tangent from what people originally thought (flashback with Young Sam and Drake, Sam's job with Sully at the end of U4...) Interesting that they've got Chloe and Nadine together, so this should be interesting... Really excited for this and TLOU 2 next year.
    This year's PlayStation Expo is like an E3 v2.0!!

• Naughty Dog is really going all out as of late, and I'm really impressed with their teasers so far.

• Seems even better than I expected, my prediction was that it would be about Sam, but they probably made the right decision here.

• Finally. This should be fun for me and my buds.

Uncharted Survival Co-op arrives this tuesday http://www.naughtydog.com/blog/uncharted_4_survival_launching_next_week

• edited December 2016

Oh, hell yes. I've been ready for a long time for this.

You know, fun fact; back in Uncharted 3 multiplayer co-op, I used to listen to the "Bandits Theme" from TWD S1. (extended)

And now, lately, I've been listening to the "Courtyard fight" from TWDM while on Uncharted 4 Multiplayer.

Uncharted Survival Co-op arrives this tuesday http://www.naughtydog.com/blog/uncharted_4_survival_launching_next_week

• Oh. Now I feel sad for not buying this earlier. Apparently the Explorer Pack bundle will disappear on December 13th, so no one else will be able to preorder the dlc and get extra U4 coins. Darn. Don't got the money for it right now. The DLC probably won't cost too much when it comes out, but it's too bad they're taking the pack off.

If you picked up the Uncharted 4 Digital Deluxe Edition or the Explorer’s Pack, you’ll get The Lost Legacy as a download at launch. Both versions will only be available until December 13, so don’t miss your chance to get Uncharted 4 and The Lost Legacy at an amazing value.

From ND's announcement article. --> http://www.naughtydog.com/blog/uncharted_the_lost_legacy_announced_coming_in_2017

• Shut up and take ma money!

• edited January 2017

So, how is everyone enjoying Survival mode? We all having a good time with it?

Also, just recently read more info about the upcoming Lost Legacy DLC. Apparently, Chloe (with the help of Nadine) is hunting for a mystical treasure called "The Tusk of Ganesha", which is located at India’s Western Ghats mountain range amid a brutal civil war.

• One thing's for sure about this new Uncharted DLC, it's going to take up ALOT of system storage.

• edited March 2017

Another update about The Lost Legacy. Concept art has been released and this is the guy who we'll be up against while trying to find The Tusk of Ganesha.

Oh, and multiplayer received an update as well. Three new guns, new skins, taunts, boosters (survival only) and King of the Hill game mode.

And as a bonus, here's a screenshot of Chloe.

• Awesome

Another update about The Lost Legacy. Concept art has been released and this is the guy who we'll be up against while trying to find The Tus

• Cooool.
    So excited for this. Need my Uncharted fix.

Btw, anyone else wanted/was expecting a Sam+Sully DLC rather than this? This is nice and all, Chloe's back [still no Cutter... :(], but I kinda thought that loose thread about the other bros' adventures would get picked up.

Another update about The Lost Legacy. Concept art has been released and this is the guy who we'll be up against while trying to find The Tus

• I'm okay either way. But I hope they at least make a cameo apearance.

AChicken posted: »

Cooool. So excited for this. Need my Uncharted fix. Btw, anyone else wanted/was expecting a Sam+Sully DLC rather than this? This is nice

• I loved the Uncharted series. I had only Xbox 360 and Wii last gen, so I wasn't able to play them as they came out, but when I got my PS4 I made sure to get the Nathan Drake collection because I figured I'd love the games, and I was right. The gameplay is incredible and the stories are all pretty good.

It sucks that they're done with the series (unless Sony picks up a new dev to continue making them) but I'm glad they ended on a high note, with Uncharted 4 being my favorite in the series, rather than keep milking the games until they sucked.

• Glad to see you enjoyed it.

I loved the Uncharted series. I had only Xbox 360 and Wii last gen, so I wasn't able to play them as they came out, but when I got my PS4 I

• For a while, I always debated which Uncharted game was my favorite: Among Thieves or A Thief's End because both are fucking phenomenal. I decided A Thief's End by a hair mainly because it had Rafe, who was actually a very well-written and relatable antagonist. As much as I love this series, I'll admit the villains were never exactly the highlight. The villains in 1 and 3 were pretty generic and forgettable and the only reason I remember Lazaravich from 2 is simply because of how batshit insane he was. That may or may not be an unpopular opinion.

• Another trailer that shows more about Chloe's adventure with Nadine.

• Excited.

Another trailer that shows more about Chloe's adventure with Nadine.

• after playing uncharted 4 is it worth going back and playing 1 2 and 3?

• Yes definitely do it. They're all great games, especially 2 and 3. 1 hasn't aged very well but it's still a good game. Some people think that 2 is even better than 4 and 3 is really good as well.

Fmahmood99 posted: »

after playing uncharted 4 is it worth going back and playing 1 2 and 3?

• I know what I'm doing this summer LOL

Yes definitely do it. They're all great games, especially 2 and 3. 1 hasn't aged very well but it's still a good game. Some people think that 2 is even better than 4 and 3 is really good as well.

• Whoa, what?! Release date?! Sweet.

Another trailer that shows more about Chloe's adventure with Nadine.

• Never played Uncharted 1-3. Played Uncharted 4 because of Neil Druckmann being the creative director and I love that game. The story was simple but solid. Nothing spectacular, but the way it was presented, the characters, dialogues, the soundtrack, the cutscenes, the graphics.. all that makes Uncharted 4 a very good game.

• Lol, well if you're going to play them during the summer, then I suppose you could actually play them right before Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, which is said to be the last uncharted game made by Naughty Dog (For Now)

Fmahmood99 posted: »

I know what I'm doing this summer LOL

Sign in to comment in this discussion.