The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• edited May 2017

When does Javi say the following quote in-game?

"You know what you did! You killed that little girl!"

(@ 0:08)

• I think after he shoots Badger you get a dialogue option, but I could be wrong

BC_Guy posted: »

When does Javi say the following quote in-game? "You know what you did! You killed that little girl!" (@ 0:08)

• W-Why would you need to know that...?

Do you think Tripp drinks? What kind of food do you think he likes?

• Being shot by Clementine because he was pointing a gun at Javi because Javi and David got into a fight and David died.

That seems to be the most supported idea.

AronDracula posted: »

How do you think Gabe should die?

• Does the choice: ''Take te family in or not'' at the end of S2 when you're with Jane actually matter for some outcomes in S3? Apart from one sentence that Jane mentions in the flashback in s3e1 where she mentions the ''asshole family'' ate their food?

• why especially Becca and Tavia and not some other 400 days characters?

DabigRG posted: »

I always thought Becca and Tavia deserved more screentime in Season 2. And outside of them, Lilly, Mike, and Arvo were my main three contenders during the initial Season 3 hype.

• Nope. That's the only thing. That choice means nothing.

KaiMaestro posted: »

Does the choice: ''Take te family in or not'' at the end of S2 when you're with Jane actually matter for some outcomes in S3? Apart from one

• Because they're the ones who mean the most in the context of Season 2's story, with Becca being bratty Shadow of Clementine and Tavia being Carver's 2nd in Command. You would think they'd get some spotlight in there.

The other characters are not especially useful plotwise or character-wise: aside from Bonnie(who always goes and has a start of darkness), Vince only went to get payback at Justin and be with the others, Wyatt's a waste of time outside of whether he found Eddie or not, Russell probably wouldn't gel with the Howe's Ski Cabin Group due to having Kenny, Mike, and Jane in it, and while I definitely like Shel, she's not really the one people wanted to see interact with Clementine.

why especially Becca and Tavia and not some other 400 days characters?

• That was between E1 and E2, Mark's food they got when Mark joined the group. That was a 3 month time skip and the food was almost fully consumed by then.

Spodes posted: »

Surely the station wagon good lasted more than just 7 days? Hmm, but how long did they say the food lasted them? Didn't they say a month or two/three? So 1 week wouldn't make any sense if this is the case for sure.

• Ah yeah, I was quite fatigued yesterday, so my memory/brain was off. Thanks for the correction though.

That was between E1 and E2, Mark's food they got when Mark joined the group. That was a 3 month time skip and the food was almost fully consumed by then.

• Don't sweat it.

Spodes posted: »

Ah yeah, I was quite fatigued yesterday, so my memory/brain was off. Thanks for the correction though.

• edited May 2017

Mhmm, it's a trivial outcome in terms of actual effect, but I believe it to be more of a morality choice for your Clem (you help a family in need...or do you send them off for your own advantage) that you'll remember.

Does the choice: ''Take te family in or not'' at the end of S2 when you're with Jane actually matter for some outcomes in S3? Apart from one

• I remember somebody managed to roughly calculate character heights for ANF like they did for seasons 1 and 2.

Does anyone remember any of them? I vaguely recall somebody said Javi was 5'8'' but I dunno if that's at all accurate.

• Here are the stats for the Ties that Bind Cast.

Javier (26 years old) is 1.73cm (5,8'')
    Clementine (13 years old) is 1.54cm (5,0'')
    Kate (28 years old) is 1.67cm (5,5'')
    Gabe (13 years old) is 1.60cm (5,3'')
    Mariana (10 years old) is 1.56cm (5,1'')
    Tripp (37 years old) is 1.90cm (6,3'')
    Conrad (43 years old) is 1.78cm (5,10'')
    Ava (19 years old) is 1.62cm (5,4'')
    Eleanor (25 years old) is 1.69cm (5,6'')
    David (33 years old) is 1.80cm (5,11'')
    Paul/Jesus (35 years old) is 1.87cm (6,1'')

Can someone get the ones for the Above the Law characters too?

ZombiePizza posted: »

I remember somebody managed to roughly calculate character heights for ANF like they did for seasons 1 and 2. Does anyone remember any of them? I vaguely recall somebody said Javi was 5'8'' but I dunno if that's at all accurate.

• You would think Javi would be taller than 5'8". Hmmmm.

Here are the stats for the Ties that Bind Cast. Javier (26 years old) is 1.73cm (5,8'') Clementine (13 years old) is 1.54cm (5,0'')

• Yeah, I know, but then again, Kate and Eleanor aren't that much shorter than him,so I guess it makes some sense.

BroKenny posted: »

You would think Javi would be taller than 5'8". Hmmmm.

• Can someone put together a timeline for ANF?

• edited May 2017

Thank you DabigRG. I feel slightly better about being 5'8" now.

Also just noticed that Mari was slightly taller than Clem despite being 3 years younger.
    Mari was way taller than Clem at her age.

Here are the stats for the Ties that Bind Cast. Javier (26 years old) is 1.73cm (5,8'') Clementine (13 years old) is 1.54cm (5,0'')

• It might have something to do with Clementine allegedly being part Asian and/or malnourished compared to Mariana's Hispanic pudginess.

Not saying Hispanics are typically pudgy, just that Mariana was plumper.

ZombiePizza posted: »

Thank you DabigRG. I feel slightly better about being 5'8" now. Also just noticed that Mari was slightly taller than Clem despite being 3 years younger. Mari was way taller than Clem at her age.

• Because.... reasons.

Acheive250 posted: »

W-Why would you need to know that...?

• Is it true that if you let Clementine decide Lingard's fate, her decision will be based off of whether she shot Lee or left him? I heard it was a rumor but can't find any substantial evidence.

• I hope this isn't true, because from what I've heard, it sounds like Lingard wasn't bitten or whatever. The point for Clem killing Lee was to spare him the misery of returning as a walker and being dehumanized, but I don't know the answer to your question, I'd presume it's RNG though.

TJ3046 posted: »

Is it true that if you let Clementine decide Lingard's fate, her decision will be based off of whether she shot Lee or left him? I heard it was a rumor but can't find any substantial evidence.

• Where exactly would Joan fall on the Morality/Sympathy/Whatever Scale? I plan on doing another one at some point.

• Ranging from Lawful to Chaotic Evil in the character alignment scale. She puts up a friendly facade which is quickly see through but she isn't morally ambiguous

Where exactly would Joan fall on the Morality/Sympathy/Whatever Scale? I plan on doing another one at some point.

• Is Negan (both comics and show) predictable or unpredictable?

• he's annoying and written inconsistently, that's what makes him unpredictable.

Clemenem posted: »

Is Negan (both comics and show) predictable or unpredictable?

• This is not true. Someone made this up. After looking in the files to see what past choices carried over to episode 4, shooting Lee choice wasn't one of them.

TJ3046 posted: »

Is it true that if you let Clementine decide Lingard's fate, her decision will be based off of whether she shot Lee or left him? I heard it was a rumor but can't find any substantial evidence.

• The time skip it says during episode 4 was not correct. For Jane's I believe it says 12 months, and Kenny's said 1 month. But in the files it's really 2 months and 18 months. Much longer. Hope that helps somewhat.

Can someone put together a timeline for ANF?

• Those stats arent right, they were made by a random fan on twitter.

• enter image description here

This is not true. Someone made this up. After looking in the files to see what past choices carried over to episode 4, shooting Lee choice wasn't one of them.

• What?! Then why didn't anyone clarify that shit earlier? I was under the impression that the art team or whoever confirmed that.

Those stats arent right, they were made by a random fan on twitter.

• Sorry, I probably should have said something earlier...

But yeah don't believe everything you hear.

What?! Then why didn't anyone clarify that shit earlier? I was under the impression that the art team or whoever confirmed that.

• How do you write a consistent unpredictable character?

he's annoying and written inconsistently, that's what makes him unpredictable.

• Given the constant talk around Gaybentime, why doesn't anyone just make a thread talking about ships in general?

• Does anyone know how to customize your profile pic now that the Steam option isn't there?

• Yes please. That would be convenient. Would save me from being nauseous everytime I see a new thread

Given the constant talk around Gaybentime, why doesn't anyone just make a thread talking about ships in general?

• Yes please. That would be convenient. Would save me from being nauseous everytime I see a new thread

This, I stopped browsing this forum for quite a long time (only browse this thread) to circumvent all of the revolting Clem talk, and cringy shipping.

hesif posted: »

Yes please. That would be convenient. Would save me from being nauseous everytime I see a new thread

• Does anyone know how to customize your profile pic now that the Steam option isn't there?

Do we know why this was removed in the first place? Any statements?

Does anyone know how to customize your profile pic now that the Steam option isn't there?

• Give them an strong, solid actual motive where they express they'll do anything for, then have them do unbelievable things for that motive.

Acheive250 posted: »

How do you write a consistent unpredictable character?

• edited May 2017

You can use Gravatar to get a custom profile image, if that's what you mean?

Does anyone know how to customize your profile pic now that the Steam option isn't there?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.