The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• That would be bland

BC_Guy posted: »

Since Mari would be alive, I feel like David would not care about the raids as much as he did in-game (he would still be against them, but s

• Yeah, kinda.

HammyShow posted: »

That would be bland

• the Fairbanks family are fully native american, they even got native actors to play Sam, John and Greg. but i think they're the only native characters to date.

BC_Guy posted: »

I think the Fairbanks family from TWD: Michonne has some native american roots.

• Supposedly

Melton23 posted: »

So Molly's dad was supposed to have killed oberson?

• Why?

DabigRG posted: »

And I'm glad it was removed.

• Cause Molly has already gotten flak for being out of place to a near-Sue-ish already; add in her being the daughter of this revolutionary who killed their oppressor and it'd be even more obnoxious.

Clemenem posted: »

Why?

• edited May 2017

Yes, but then again, he never really got to interact with Ava on screen. That was Tripp.

Also, someone recently said that those stats might actually be fake after all, which pisses me off cause I had them for a while.

:unamused:

Acheive250 posted: »

Ah, okay. Then I guess it's possible... But you'd think Conrad would know, right?

• She's off killing geeks somewhere. Or possibly dead, particularly if you shot her.

Ruesiel posted: »

The question on my lips is: where is Molly? I wouldn't mind a season or DLC that focused on her.

• Oh yeah, I did hear that one. Guess it's proof that she, like Troy and possibly Luke, was meant to be rural/country/hick at one point. But that would've made things too obvious....

Findagon posted: »

Well, apparently there is some unused dialogue where Jane makes a pretty fucked up joke about goats. Here it is

• If you stay silent about Kate, he just says you can say it but backs off stating he understands. He's just jealous of "whatever you wanna call what you got there."
    When the factory stuff is done, he justifies telling Eleanor how he feels with "Truth never hides forever."

All that kinda kills me, incidentally.

Sparkeagle posted: »

What does Tripp say when you keep silent about you and Kate since he mentions what you said to him when he tells you he will confess his love for Eleanor?

• Repeats

How much time had passed between 400 Days and Season 2?

What type of pony would each character be? Who would be a non-pony?

It could just be me mistaking his back for his front, but did anyone else notice that "Kelvin" was considering checking the closet Javier and Gabe were hiding in?

Who is your favorite villain? What is it about them that makes them stand out to you? What do you like to see in villains in general? And what kind of villain would you like to see in the future?

What is the difference between a One-note character, a consistent character, and a driven/directed/whatever character?

Can someone(preferably the person who got these originally) get the stats of the characters introduced in Above the Law?
    enter image description here

What exactly was Tripp's job description at Prescott?

• Here's what I have so far:

Good Guys of S1E1-2
    Season 1
    Everett Family

Professor Lee Everett Realist
    B. Everett

Suburban Georgia
    Clementine's Family

Clementine Realist
    Ed
    Diana
    Clementine's Neighborhood
    Officer Andre Mitchell
    Chet Apathetic

Greene Farm
    Greene Family

Hershel Greene Cynic
    Shawn Greene Realist
    Kenny's Family
    Captain Kenny Conflicted
    Kenny Duck Jr. Apathetic
    Dr. Katjaa Realist

Macon, Georgia
    Beatrice
    Irene .
    Everett Family Pharmacy Survivors
    Glenn Optimist
    Carley Realist
    Doug Apathetic

United States Air Force
    Lily's Family

Lily the Receptionist Realist
    Larry the Veteran Cynic
    Air Force Base
    Mark the Soldier Realist

Stone Mountain School
    School Students and Teachers

Ben Paul Conflicted
    Travis Cynic
    Mr. David Parker

Neutrals of S1E2-5
    Jolene's Family

Danielle
    Jolene Cynic

Train Railroad
    Train Survivors

Charles Chuck Realist
    Christa's Family
    Christa Cynic
    Omid Optimist

Savannah, Georgia
    Crawford Residents

Molly Apathetic
    Anna Correa
    Dr. Logan
    Cancer Support Group
    Clive Cynic
    Joyce Realist
    Boyd Realist
    Dr. Vernon Conflicted
    Brie Cynic

400 Days
    Georgia Highway
    Prison Bus Survivors

Vince Apathetic
    Justin the Prisoner Cynic
    Danny the Prisoner Optimist
    Officer Bennett Realist
    Deputy Clyde Conflicted
    Marcus Crabtree
    Jerry the Prisoner

Road Survivors
    Russell's Group

Russell Cynic
    Nate Apathetic
    Wyatt's Group
    Wyatt Realist
    Eddie Conflicted

Gil's Pitstop Outskirts
    Bonnie's Group

Bonnie Conflicted
    Leland
    Dee Cynic

Gil's Pitstop
    Pitstop Residents

Roman Realist
    Stephanie Optimist
    Shel's Family
    Shel Conflicted
    Becca Cynic
    Walt's Family
    Walter
    Jean
    Pitstop Scavengers
    Roberto

Good Guys of Season 2
    Howe's Hardware Refugees

Luke Conflicted
    Carlos' Family
    Sarah Apathetic
    Dr. Carlos Cynic
    Rebecca's Family
    Alvin Rebecca Carver Jr.
    Rebecca Realist
    Alvin Conflicted
    Pete's Family
    Nick Randall Cynic
    Peter Joseph Randall Realist

Blue Ridge Mountains, Virginia
    Moonstar Lodge Inhabitants

Sarita Optimist
    Walter Optimist
    Matthew Optimist

Villains
    Season 1
    St. John's Dairy Farm
    St. John Family

Terry St. John
    Andrew Andy St. John Realist
    Danny St. John Apathetic
    Brenda St. John Conflicted

Save-Lots Bandits
    Jake the Bandit Leader
    Bandit #3 Bart
    Linda
    Gary
    Drew

Mr. Campman The Stranger Optimist

Season 2

Gil's Pitstop
    Pitstop Scavengers

Michelle Realist

North Carolina
    Winston's Scavenger Group

Victor
    Ralph
    Winston

Tennessee
    Howe's Hardware Community

Mike Realist
    Tavia Realist
    Lowell
    Tyler
    Vera
    Tisha
    Jane Cynic
    Hank
    Troy Apathetic
    William Bill Carver Cynic
    Rajeev Reggie Optimist
    Johnny

Russian Group
    Vitali Optimist
    Buricko Cynic
    Arvo's Family
    Arvo Conflicted
    Natasha “Maud” Realist

Monroe
    Richmond
    Gabby
    Dr. Jonas
    Joe
    Zachary Conflicted
    Janey
    Cam
    Norma's Family
    Mz. Stormin Norma Realist
    Randall Apathetic

Walkers
    Jon Sandusky
    Beth
    Oberson Crawford
    Jeff
    Fivel
    Sandra the Babysitter
    Tess Campman

Other Characters
    Atlanta Police Officer
    Jenny Pitcher
    Mrs. Monroe:

Randy's Family
    Randy Optimist
    Patricia Conflicted
    Gill

Wellington, Ohio
    Wellington

Edith Realist

The Walking Dead: Michonne
    Location Unknown
    Michonne's Family

Michonne Cynic
    Dominic
    Elodie
    Colette

Oceanside
    The Companion

Pete Realist
    Siddiq
    Oak Cynic
    Berto

Fairbanks' House
    Fairbanks Family

James Fairbanks
    Alex Fairbanks
    Samantha Sam Fairbanks Cynic
    John Fairbanks
    Greg Fairbanks Optimist
    Sophia Fairbanks

Fairbank's Residents
    Paige Conflicted

Lucky #1 Steve Apathetic

Radio Survivor
    Stan

A New Frontier
    García Family

.#25 Javier Garcia Optimist
    Security Leader David Garcia Realist
    Gabe Garcia Optimist
    Kate Garcia Conflicted
    Marianna Garcia Apathetic
    Hector Garcia
    Mrs. Jaja García
    Rafael

The New Frontier
    Scout Lonnie
    Lieutenant Scout Ava Realist
    Medicine Leader Dr. Paul Lingard Conflicted
    Quarantine Fern
    Diplomacy Leader Joan Realist
    Ration Leader Clint
    Rufus
    Lieutenant Max Conflicted
    Lieutenant Badger Apathetic

Prescott
    Tripp Realist
    Nurse Eleanor Optimist
    Conrad Optimist
    Francine
    Eli

Hilltop Colony
    Paul Jesus Monroe Realist

Animals
    Maybelle St. John
    Sam
    Walter

Okay, I'm a little bored at the moment, so... Repeats Given the Season's track record, do you think Jane was intentionally designed with

• At the risk of offending someone: if each race/ethnicity can be designated with a color, what color would each character be?

• Lee = black
    Clementine = hard one, but I'd say brown/black
    Kenny = white
    Duck = white
    Katjaa = white
    Carley = hazelnut (lol)
    Glenn = yellow

I am too lazy to do that for every character.

At the risk of offending someone: if each race/ethnicity can be designated with a color, what color would each character be?

• edited May 2017

Hmm, I think just about every character in this game is very obvious to their race but Clementine. So Mike would be black, Lee black, Kenny white, Arvo white, Bonnie white, Rebecca black, Glenn yellow, etc. I've already stated my opinion on Clementine multiple times, I believe she would be a mixture of yellow/black in this case, since she's never actually appeared African-American 100% (especially compared to Lee, Mike, etc.), and definitely looks like she has some Asian mixed with African-American; or at least that's my sentiment.

At the risk of offending someone: if each race/ethnicity can be designated with a color, what color would each character be?

• Aw, so dark yellow then. Are Russian's technically white?

Spodes posted: »

Hmm, I think just about every character in this game is very obvious to their race but Clementine. So Mike would be black, Lee black, Kenny

• Are Belgian's technically white?

Lee = black Clementine = hard one, but I'd say brown/black Kenny = white Duck = white Katjaa = white Carley = hazelnut (lol) Glenn = yellow I am too lazy to do that for every character.

• I'd say so.

Are Belgian's technically white?

• Never seen a black native Russian. And maybe not the Siberian portion, but the western Russians/European Russians are technically white.

Aw, so dark yellow then. Are Russian's technically white?

• If you could assign a personality color to each character from A New Frontier, which color would each character be?

• The color of their subtitles

Fangirl101 posted: »

If you could assign a personality color to each character from A New Frontier, which color would each character be?

• True

LeeClemKen posted: »

The color of their subtitles

• But Javier and Lee's color was white because they were playable characters. I don't think that is their personality color.

LeeClemKen posted: »

The color of their subtitles

• I'm sorry to tell you this but Melissa isn't a part of telltale, she just so happens to be a VO. She knows about as much as we do about future episodes until she is handed the script, and does not know much about any of the characters.

Spodes posted: »

She's African-American in my books I believe she's African-American mixed with Asian in my conclusion. Not only does she look a bit

• Javier: White-leadership
    Clementine: orange-mixture of anger but yet light and hope (I just mixed red and yellow, being anger and happiness)
    Gabe: red-anger
    Kate: pink- protective and caring
    Conrad: black-mysterious, cannot figure out if he is good or bad or both
    Tripp:White/red (determinantly blue) - leadership, anger and determinantly depression.
    Eleanor: purple-sneaky and manipulative, mixture between good and evil.
    Mariana: yellow-pure and happy.

I pretty much only did the Prescott group for now, as well as Mariana cos she was with javi at the start, and was on her way to Prescott before she died.

If you could assign a personality color to each character from A New Frontier, which color would each character be?

• Eleanor: purple-sneaky and manipulative, mixture between good and evil.

Gonna have to put my foot down on this one. Practically nothing we've seen of Eleanor indicates she's manipulative or especially evil. Don't let that one vague (and tacked on) reveal speak for a character who's been nothing but a samaritan otherwise.

Javier: White-leadership Clementine: orange-mixture of anger but yet light and hope (I just mixed red and yellow, being anger and happines

• Javier and Lee's color was white because they were playable characters

Because as playable characters, they must be neutral/characters can be shaped dependent on players' will? Maybe that's why their subtitles' color was white.

But Javier and Lee's color was white because they were playable characters. I don't think that is their personality color.

• Okay fine, she pretends to care about javi's family, gets Javier to trust her by saving Kate, and then sells out the entire group to a psychopath so that she can be "comfortable".

Eleanor: purple-sneaky and manipulative, mixture between good and evil. Gonna have to put my foot down on this one. Practically noth

• What about David?

Javier: White-leadership Clementine: orange-mixture of anger but yet light and hope (I just mixed red and yellow, being anger and happines

• He wasn't a part of the original group and he wasn't going to Prescott, but he can be a red.

What about David?

• I think he deserves more than red though, something that represents more than anger

He wasn't a part of the original group and he wasn't going to Prescott, but he can be a red.

• Then he can have red with a black outline

I think he deserves more than red though, something that represents more than anger

• I don't know her going and doing something that the group told her not to do, but it would benefit her can portray her as being somewhat evil towards the group. Besides the only reason she went and did that was because she couldn't manipulate everyone into seeing that NF wasn't that bad

Eleanor: purple-sneaky and manipulative, mixture between good and evil. Gonna have to put my foot down on this one. Practically noth

• Since he was shot in the back, he had to have turned so I wonder if my Max was the only one who saw it happen and had to kill him which was why it was important to bring him up

He was important enough that Max brought him up by first name in front of the New Frontier leadership and nobody asked who he was like with

• That makes, like, zero sense.

Okay fine, she pretends to care about javi's family, gets Javier to trust her by saving Kate, and then sells out the entire group to a psychopath so that she can be "comfortable".

• How does it make zero sense if she sold out all of her friends just so she could stay in a community? How can you not see that as being a huge asshole?

That makes, like, zero sense.

• More like she didn't want them executing what basically amounted to a public assassination during a trial for someone whose been set up as a criminal, which could cause a riot and/or get plenty of innocent killed in the crossfire.

And look what happened when they wouldn't listen.

Backdraft posted: »

I don't know her going and doing something that the group told her not to do, but it would benefit her can portray her as being somewhat evi

• This is not true. She does care about Javier and his family.
    Also, Joan probably manipulated her. If Conrad is alive, Eleanor is hesitant about it, like she doesn't want to do this.

Okay fine, she pretends to care about javi's family, gets Javier to trust her by saving Kate, and then sells out the entire group to a psychopath so that she can be "comfortable".

• Agreed.

• Just like she cared when she sold them out to Joan, who wanted them dead?

This is not true. She does care about Javier and his family. Also, Joan probably manipulated her. If Conrad is alive, Eleanor is hesitant about it, like she doesn't want to do this.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.