GOTG Episode 2 Waiting Thread - Rated by Aus, Releasing June 6th, New Key Art, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• So you're meaning to tell us that Gamora dies in Episode 4?!

I am Groot!

• I also had Lingard and Conrad alive, and then died during a lengthy scene and just barely got 80 minutes of play time.

Actually it was 95 minutes for me because i had more dialogues because of conrad and lingard and I died during a particular scene which was a lengthy death .

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

enter image description here

I am Groot!

• Hey Mostly. I want to ask. What do you think about Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2?

I know it has been a month since the movie came out, but I am curious to know what you thought about the sequel. :)

I'd say it was mostly good (see what I did there?), although I liked its predecessor a lot more.

Some of the humor felt a bit forced, and I was bummed that Peter was essentially on the same planet for the entire movie, but I really like what they did with the characters I hadn't liked as much in the first film (Nebula and Yondu were Vol 2 stand-outs, for me).

What did you think? :)

Hey Mostly. I want to ask. What do you think about Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2? I know it has been a month since the movie came out, but I am curious to know what you thought about the sequel.

• I liked it. It was quite dark, but it kinda added to the emotions of the movie. Also yeah, I agree that they added a lot more to Nebula and Yondu.

I enjoy the fact that the story's focus is on the characters instead of focusing on another adventure. I can appreciate that the movie is trying to do something different.

So yeah, not as good as the first movie, but definitely a good and enjoyable movie.

(And yeah, I saw what you did there. :) )

I'd say it was mostly good (see what I did there?), although I liked its predecessor a lot more. Some of the humor felt a bit forced, and

• I thought Drax was the standout character in Vol 2.

Quills superpowers were pretty awesome, too bad he gave em up.

I'd say it was mostly good (see what I did there?), although I liked its predecessor a lot more. Some of the humor felt a bit forced, and

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited June 2017

(?) I Am Groot...

Yes!! Although I didn't mind Drax in the first movie, I thought he was much more likable in this movie. Especially in his interactions with Mantis <3

Wigams posted: »

I thought Drax was the standout character in Vol 2. Quills superpowers were pretty awesome, too bad he gave em up.

• Forgot to post this the other day, been busy with TWD, but episode 2 is 80 to 90 minutes long. Give or take how much you explore.

• I was happy he gave them up to be honest. I prefer main characters that do not have something inherently "super" about them but still can do something remarkable.

Not to mention him reacting immediately by starting shooting when the thing was revealed, no hesitation, made me incredibly proud of him.

Wigams posted: »

I thought Drax was the standout character in Vol 2. Quills superpowers were pretty awesome, too bad he gave em up.

• Love, Family and Friendship are worth more than Godhood and Immortality.

I actually felt teary when Peter briefly remember his happiest moments with his family and then he starts controlling his powers.

Abeille posted: »

I was happy he gave them up to be honest. I prefer main characters that do not have something inherently "super" about them but still can do

• How do you know this?

Forgot to post this the other day, been busy with TWD, but episode 2 is 80 to 90 minutes long. Give or take how much you explore.

• Im not saying i want him to be superman. But the only reason that Peter was able to survive holding the infinity stone in the first movie is because he had the power that Ego gave him, without that he would have died.

He literally had control of his power for like 5 minutes and it was the coolest thing. I agree, i'm glad he doesn't have that at his disposal all the time but it was fucking awesome and I'm sort of sad that Quill doesn't get to use that ability on Thanos in The Avengers.

Abeille posted: »

I was happy he gave them up to be honest. I prefer main characters that do not have something inherently "super" about them but still can do

• She seems to be some kind of an evil hag.

• When do you think we should expect a trailer?

• Monday.

AgentZ46 posted: »

When do you think we should expect a trailer?

• Probably tomorrow.

When do you think we should expect a trailer?

• What bout trailer?

• In fact, this is Katana. She's got his back.

• How do you know this?

She's a little witch born on the October 31st on the top of a tall, English castle. Daughter of Edward Snowden, raised by the Russian hackers and cursed to leak all de telltale episodes. From what you might see, best not fuck with her, I've heard the tales that the last man who crossed DLB was never found again.

She seems to be some kind of an evil hag.

enter image description here

i be knowin

How do you know this?

• no stop im not that wretched witch

She seems to be some kind of an evil hag.

• Why is this section of forums SO inactive?

• edited June 2017

So... Trailer on (Telltale's) Monday, hopefully? (Which will be the 6th for me)

• Let's hope so I think it will be Monday.After All Tuesday the episode comes out and I can wait

Acheive250 posted: »

• When you say the 6th of June, what time zone would that be in? If this could be answered A.S.A.P, that'd be fantastic.

Thanks so much!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Telltale go by pacific time but the release times can vary per platform with consoles releasing before PC/Steam and mobiles are normally last.

Geeperz posted: »

When you say the 6th of June, what time zone would that be in? If this could be answered A.S.A.P, that'd be fantastic. Thanks so much!

• Unfortunately I'll have to wait until next week to get episode 2 (possibly longer) such bad timing. XD

• [removed]

• It varies. Steam is usually 10am PST, which is about 7pm CET. PS4 is often, but not always, at midnight regardless of your timezone. So Australians often get episodes almost a day before the US on PS4 because of timezones. But this does not always happen, so take it with a grain of salt. XBox and mobile I don't know, but mobile is almost always delayed a day or two.

Geeperz posted: »

When you say the 6th of June, what time zone would that be in? If this could be answered A.S.A.P, that'd be fantastic. Thanks so much!

• I'm having a hard time believing you.

• Take a wild guess

AdamRoberts posted: »

Why is this section of forums SO inactive?

• edited June 2017

I looked up a let's play of it and the full length of one of the videos was two and a half hours.

Though it could be that the guy play it like twice or something cause another channel clocked in an hour.

I'm having a hard time believing you.

• He's not lying. I also know someone who finished it in 55 minutes. Let's just say they didn't care enough to explore too much.

I'm having a hard time believing you.

• edited June 2017
    Acheive250 posted: »

• edited June 2017

Did he leave to take a shit during the video??

Also lots of lets plays upload two playthroughs in one video.

lupinb0y posted: »

I looked up a let's play of it and the full length of one of the videos was two and a half hours. Though it could be that the guy play it like twice or something cause another channel clocked in an hour.

• Yeah edited the comment because I think that's what happened. Another channel clocked in an hour.

Did he leave to take a shit during the video?? Also lots of lets plays upload two playthroughs in one video.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Trailer is out.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Just a reminder to please keep this thread 100% spoiler free, posting spoilers may result in your account getting a time out.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.