Walking Fan Art of the DEAD... (New and Improved)

Comments

• The last 3 pictures aren't showing up for me.

Jayroen posted: »

37 Poses later.. 100% Non-canon, made it up as I went along. Let me know whatcha think. Uploaded here

• I'll check it out, you can just see em by clicking the link to deviantart tho.

DabigRG posted: »

The last 3 pictures aren't showing up for me.

• [removed]

• SO CUTE

deletus

• I suspect this will be taken down. Perhaps.
    How about one of Eleanor for ya boy Tripp? Lol

• Why would it? I gave it useless censoring and everything! Not sure why people nowdays have such a big issue with nudity to begin with hehe.

I suspect this will be taken down. Perhaps. How about one of Eleanor for ya boy Tripp? Lol

• Sigh i know. He got stuck in a fucking fence and died there.

10/10, Telltale. 10/10.

ladypocky posted: »

Jesus wants his children to learn to share :^) Also RIP Nick you got worse treatment than Sarah.

• edited June 2017

PFFFT, I never said to make her topless, (though I might have if I knew you could do that.) I said to pose her from behind (as in the original clothed model) at an angle we could see her booty.

How did you remove her top, incidentally? Whatever you did, those breasts seem too close together. It looks unnatural, bro.

• Her death was so fucking pointless.

FetchWalker posted: »

What Mariana could have been. I'm really sad she didn't survive...

• Goddammit, don't ever do that again. Even with censorship doesn't help.

• actually the censorship makes it look better

AronDracula posted: »

Goddammit, don't ever do that again. Even with censorship doesn't help.

• Just don't

Louche posted: »

actually the censorship makes it look better

• awesome, we want more!

37 Poses later.. 100% Non-canon, made it up as I went along. Let me know whatcha think. Uploaded here

• It doesn't really fit with the current graphics tbh.

• Merged it with another model, didn't change a thing about them tho so blame the other guy xD

PFFFT, I never said to make her topless, (though I might have if I knew you could do that.) I said to pose her from behind (as in the origin

• Whaaaat, you don't like it?

Just don't

• edited June 2017

No shit you didn't, those other girl's tits are like superimposed on the body. It's really awkward.
    While I appreciate you trying something extreme, could you pleaaase do my original request? Lord knows I would do it myself if I had the capabilities.
    But I got the shittiest mac in the world.

Merged it with another model, didn't change a thing about them tho so blame the other guy xD

• I bet he's okay with all the gore in the game, though.

Whaaaat, you don't like it?

• edited June 2017

True.
    Maybe it's photoshop time.

TheMPerson posted: »

It doesn't really fit with the current graphics tbh.

• I get that you don't mean any harm but this isn't rule 34 or a NSFW blog. And I'm certain people just wanting to find some cool fanart wouldn't want to stumble across this. Maybe next time just PM a member if they request something like this? Just a suggestion.

• Well, I'm not from Japan, soooo.....

I bet he's okay with all the gore in the game, though.

• Bruh it's not a big deal they're just tiddies

AgentZ46 posted: »

I get that you don't mean any harm but this isn't rule 34 or a NSFW blog. And I'm certain people just wanting to find some cool fanart would

• Good point but not everyone wants to see them. Maybe I'm overreacting.

Bruh it's not a big deal they're just tiddies

• If you don't want to see then then don't click the link for the unblurred pic, problem solved.

Also why the tit hate?

Good point but not everyone wants to see them. Maybe I'm overreacting.

• edited June 2017

it's censored

Good point but not everyone wants to see them. Maybe I'm overreacting.

• No tit hate here! I'm sorry. :D

If you don't want to see then then don't click the link for the unblurred pic, problem solved. Also why the tit hate?

• edited February 2018

gggggg

• Amazing idea and execution.

• THE GIRL

gggggg

• saved the girl

gggggg

• Senpai why u not happy~

Jokes aside its pretty natural I think to like the human body, so... do with it what you like. Although I supported Javi x Kate, it took a huge downturn when * spoiler if you be super uncultured * David came back. It would be considered perverted to make it with your brother's wife, 'specially if said brother was still around.
    What I'm saying is that it probably took a fair amount of time to make Ava like that (then again, I ain't no artist) and work like that should be appreciated. It's a nice edit. Have you seen some of those multi million dollar paintings? Sure they've got meaning to them but lots of them look like shit anyway.

Well, I'm not from Japan, soooo.....

• Wasn't planning on bombarding yall with nudes, don't worry about it.

I get that you don't mean any harm but this isn't rule 34 or a NSFW blog. And I'm certain people just wanting to find some cool fanart would

• I know. Clem forgot her deal with Javi. Where is that van that is promised by javi?

• First thing that came to my mind too, they are driving motorcyscles, 4x4's and construction vehicles in episode 5, yet she sets out on foot without as much as a backpack, acting like some kind of moron with a deathwish shooting everything that moves.

I know. Clem forgot her deal with Javi. Where is that van that is promised by javi?

• edited June 2017

autosave the girl

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

saved the girl

• enter image description here

Do you guys think its a bit creepy that I got rid of clems face or is it fine?

• I think it fits the image. If you had lines of her facial features in that purple...now THAT would probably be creepy looking. You guys have seen the shit I make, trust me, I know creepy looking.

• Pretty cool image!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.