Spider man E3 Gameplay

Comments

• That intro for Spider man screamed The Last of Us and left me extremely butthurt despite looking great..

• Why are there so many QTEs?!

Seriously, the actual gameplay looks great, but holy shit, why are there so many QTEs?!

• ITS COMING OUT IN 2018!!!! WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME INSOMIAC GAMES???

• If this turns out to be the actual gameplay when it releases it's guna be lit af

• this looks amazing! Unlike the "Amazing" Spider-Man 2.

• I'm excited looks like fun, unlike most Spider Man games.

• Another Batman clone it seems. Well here's hoping it does it right and it looks like it's got some different/stuff we've seen in other games going for it. I can't trust these demos though, it's so scripted like Aliens CM.

• Nah, don't worry. There were other Spider-Man games featuring QTEs. Cough Cough Web of Shadows Cough Cough

J-Master posted: »

Why are there so many QTEs?! Seriously, the actual gameplay looks great, but holy shit, why are there so many QTEs?!

• It LOOKS really fun. The combat and gameplay looks very Arkham-ysh which is a good thing. The only problem of this game is that it features QTEs but still, it might a chance to be the best Spider-Man game since Spider-Man 2 and not shitty game like Amazing Spider-Man 2, a terrible game adaptation for a terrible movie.

If you didn't know, Spider-Man is played by the same voice actor who also played Ben 10 and Sasuke from Naruto.

• At least that was just for boss fights and not just scripted set piece moments.

AronDracula posted: »

Nah, don't worry. There were other Spider-Man games featuring QTEs. Cough Cough Web of Shadows Cough Cough

• Yuri? I think he's in some Telltale games as well.

It LOOKS really fun. The combat and gameplay looks very Arkham-ysh which is a good thing. The only problem of this game is that it features

• Which is?

DoubleJump posted: »

Yuri? I think he's in some Telltale games as well.

• The New Frontier doctor and one of Gared's buddies in GOT. Probably some misc. characterters as well.

Which is?

• Ah, interesting.

DoubleJump posted: »

The New Frontier doctor and one of Gared's buddies in GOT. Probably some misc. characterters as well.

• edited June 2017

Eh, I've met a good game with worse QTEs before.

J-Master posted: »

At least that was just for boss fights and not just scripted set piece moments.

• edited June 2017

If you want it to be AWESOME, then the wait is worth it. Trust me. I know you don't want that game to be rushed and unfinished.

ITS COMING OUT IN 2018!!!! WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME INSOMIAC GAMES???

• Honestly just looks like you're average Spider-man game to me with a couple bells and whistles. Will it be fun? Ya probably. Will it be more than an 8/10 at the end of the day? I doubt it. Baffled that Sony didn't have anything more interesting to end the show on.

• Don't get your assumptions up, yet. We just saw the gameplay reveal, they might change it due to the feedback.

Jaku2011 posted: »

Honestly just looks like you're average Spider-man game to me with a couple bells and whistles. Will it be fun? Ya probably. Will it be more

• I'm really looking forward to this game as well. Honestly, I wouldn't mind the QTEs if they weren't the kind were you have to time it and press the button at the right moment. I don't feel as confident when they're like that.

It LOOKS really fun. The combat and gameplay looks very Arkham-ysh which is a good thing. The only problem of this game is that it features

• At least they're not as bad as the ones from Web of Shadows.

I'm really looking forward to this game as well. Honestly, I wouldn't mind the QTEs if they weren't the kind were you have to time it and press the button at the right moment. I don't feel as confident when they're like that.

• I don't think anything they can do will change it from being a Spider-Man game with Arkham combat.

Don't get your assumptions up, yet. We just saw the gameplay reveal, they might change it due to the feedback.

• The Arkham combat is annoying as fuck, yet a lot of people loved Arkham Asylum and City.

I don't think anything they can do will change it from being a Spider-Man game with Arkham combat.

• The point is nothing they showed makes me think this will be anything more than an above average Spider-Man game.

The Arkham combat is annoying as fuck, yet a lot of people loved Arkham Asylum and City.

• Whatever

The point is nothing they showed makes me think this will be anything more than an above average Spider-Man game.

• I love QTE's, I grew up with them.

Eh, I've met a good game with worse QTEs before.

• Looks like more shitty-tier Batman: Arkham gameplay and not enough swinging and doing fun shit I would want to do as Spidey.

3/10

• I just wouldn't be able to play a Spiderman game that isn't free roam no matter how good it is. And from what i've seen, this don't look like a free roam kind of thing. Spiderman 2 was great, Web of Shadows was pretty good.

• Why wouldn't it be free roam?

wdfan posted: »

I just wouldn't be able to play a Spiderman game that isn't free roam no matter how good it is. And from what i've seen, this don't look like a free roam kind of thing. Spiderman 2 was great, Web of Shadows was pretty good.

• This game hasn't even been released and you're already reviewing it? You're just like Youtube Comment Sections.

Looks like more shitty-tier Batman: Arkham gameplay and not enough swinging and doing fun shit I would want to do as Spidey. 3/10

• I mean you replyed to me so I answered but ya whatever.

Whatever

• ...Only 1,000 times more intelligent and cohesive.

This game hasn't even been released and you're already reviewing it? You're just like Youtube Comment Sections.

• Worst lie I've ever heard. Pretending to be smarter is not gonna stop me from what I think you are.

...Only 1,000 times more intelligent and cohesive.

• But it does make me seem more arrogant in my standing of a certain opinion, so satire seems to fly over many people's heads.

Worst lie I've ever heard. Pretending to be smarter is not gonna stop me from what I think you are.

• not enough swinging and doing fun shit I would want to do as Spidey

That because you're not playing the game right now. The guy backstage is.

Looks like more shitty-tier Batman: Arkham gameplay and not enough swinging and doing fun shit I would want to do as Spidey. 3/10

• wdfan posted: »

I just wouldn't be able to play a Spiderman game that isn't free roam no matter how good it is. And from what i've seen, this don't look like a free roam kind of thing. Spiderman 2 was great, Web of Shadows was pretty good.

• The guy backstage is.

How do you know it's a guy? What if a woman is playing it?

SEXIST!!!

AChicken posted: »

not enough swinging and doing fun shit I would want to do as Spidey That because you're not playing the game right now. The guy backstage is.

• Cool, just heard it's only coming out on PS4 so wouldn't be getting it anyway lol. Pretty dumb to just release it on PS4.

AChicken posted: »

https://twitter.com/insomniacgames/status/874636383175954433

• Har, har, har.
    I simply used a generalizing term.

I respect your opinion on whether or not you like the game or not, but please, can we at least have some sort of civil conversation?

The guy backstage is. How do you know it's a guy? What if a woman is playing it? SEXIST!!!

• Sony owns Spider-Man so not dumb at all

wdfan posted: »

Cool, just heard it's only coming out on PS4 so wouldn't be getting it anyway lol. Pretty dumb to just release it on PS4.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.