Unpopular walking dead opinions?

Comments

• edit: conrad is the only bearable one from prescott

season 1: * i don't like carley * didn't care about molly (don't want her to return in s4 either?) season 2: * was the worst

• edited June 2017

Max is undeserving of people's sympathy. He participated in the raiding, started shit with Javi over some gasoline, tries to kill David in a sneaky ass way, and then begs like a coward once he loses the fight he started.

Killing him and therefore Lonnie as well is the right choice since they dont reappear again and it makes sure the raiding stops.

• 3 of us

LeeClemKen posted: »

That makes both of us

• This. Even exposing Joan is pointless because her people still stay on her side despite the fact that they did know she was the cause of death of a lot of communities that were just minding their own business.

Max is undeserving of people's sympathy. He participated in the raiding, started shit with Javi over some gasoline, tries to kill David in a

• Conrad is overrated. Why is he the only determinant character who gets to live until the end if you spare him? Nick, Sarah, Tripp and Ava deserved better than him.

• Nick was useless, worst he put every one else in danger because his actions !

AronDracula posted: »

Conrad is overrated. Why is he the only determinant character who gets to live until the end if you spare him? Nick, Sarah, Tripp and Ava deserved better than him.

• Personally, I didn't like Kate because she had no morals with family, but she was definitely a better (worked on) character than Trip, Elle, Joan and Clint.

Also, Kate was a pretty good character if you ask me. Can't see why so much hate. But everybody has their opinion and I respect that

• He tried his best, his actions are less worse than Gabe's actions.

Nick was useless, worst he put every one else in danger because his actions !

• If you are dying because someone ; would you think : " Nah that's ok, he tried his best" XD

Gabe is a shit too but at least he is a teen for excuse !
    Nick is an adult, he only survived because the group

He tried his best, his actions are less worse than Gabe's actions.

• To be fair, I don't think he was actually trying to kill David, just create smokescreen so they can split. Particularly since he was right up on him and yet didn't hit him the number of times he shot. Plus, Javier was technically intruding on their land after another group apparently did the same some time ago.

Also, he and Lonnie were apparently exiled from Richmond for their part in the raids, so Joan can't really use them anymore.

Max is undeserving of people's sympathy. He participated in the raiding, started shit with Javi over some gasoline, tries to kill David in a

• Yeah it was quite silly how everyone treated David like a monster over that. Like hello, the woman just pointed a loaded gun at us.

LeeClemKen posted: »

I approve of David breaking Fern's arm

• Max could have tried talking, he was literally the first one to fire a shot. Him missing David was not intentional, it was simply because David is a trained soldier and jumped behind cover. He absolutely wanted to kill David before David did the same to him.

And maybe Joan can't use them, but that doesn't mean they wont resort back to banditry and raiding back on the road where supplies are scarce.

DabigRG posted: »

To be fair, I don't think he was actually trying to kill David, just create smokescreen so they can split. Particularly since he was right u

• Nick was a great character. If you go with him instead of Pete he distracts the walkers so Clem can escape. He took the shot at Matthew because he was scared for his friends. Then when we discover the truth he wants to do the right thing and confess to Walter immediately.

Nick was a good guy and deserves better than dying on some damned fence.

• edited June 2017

Probably because they had already fucked up big time with Nick and Sarah and really wanted to do things differently. Plus, Conrad's relatively minor role after his arc was completed and his absence from most of From the Gallows, while it wasn't what was originally intended, both meant that he could be ignored and thus spared, while Tripp(who they were trying to push as Javier's best friend) and Ava(David's lieutenant who played a key role in establishing his history with Clementine) were both personally involved at that point and could've had too big an effect on the story if they had lived.

Conrad is overrated. Why is he the only determinant character who gets to live until the end if you spare him? Nick, Sarah, Tripp and Ava deserved better than him.

• So let me ask you again, if you were in that situation, would you try to save :

1- an useless adult, good at heart, someone you could get along..
    2- an useless brat, with no brain, someone you obviously can't stand

What is really the right thing to do?

Honestly, for many of us, there was no attachment, nor affection towards Gabe's character.
    From episode 1 to almost the end, he was just like a bratty David.

Nick definitely had a better character, even likeable.

• There wasn't enough handwaving in ANF.

• Max could have tried talking, he was literally the first one to fire a shot. Him missing David was not intentional, it was simply because David is a trained soldier and jumped behind cover. He absolutely wanted to kill David before David did the same to him.

Well, consider it's David and the two are relatively old friends, I can kinda see why he didn't. But I get what you're sayin.
    Also, from what I'm seeing here, David wasn't really behind cover at that point since there's clearly some debris from Max's gunshots not too far away and Badger barely avoided getting hit when Daivd returned fire as the other two split.

And maybe Joan can't use them, but that doesn't mean they wont resort back to banditry and raiding back on the road where supplies are scarce.

Huh. You know, for some reason, all I'm imagining right now is the two of them shaking someone down...and getting their asses handed to them. :lol:

Max could have tried talking, he was literally the first one to fire a shot. Him missing David was not intentional, it was simply because Da

• What is really the right thing to do ?

You mean if it was the real life ?

Not sure I guess I probably try to stay alone rather than near these 2 !
    If I get killed I prefer to be because my random idiocy rather than the idiocy of another random idiot XD

Vicky82 posted: »

So let me ask you again, if you were in that situation, would you try to save : 1- an useless adult, good at heart, someone you could get

• :D you don't have a choice, you have to answer!! Anybody would chose to be alone to stay out of trouble, but that's not this case! :D

What is really the right thing to do ? You mean if it was the real life ? Not sure I guess I probably try to stay alone rather than ne

• Hate to break it to you but Kenny and Lilly are basically the same type of character.

I don't know about you but I'm sick and tired of Kenny-types and I think I'd much prefer a third/fourth Lilly type to yet another knockoff of the game series's most overexposed character.

• All I'm saying is that people don't start a firefight with you just to miss intentionally. Max would have killed David if he was a better shot

Max could have tried talking, he was literally the first one to fire a shot. Him missing David was not intentional, it was simply because Da

• I suppose I get what you mean, but explain anyway.

Really, I'm also sick of the constant reliance on the "Angry Dad" trope to drive the story.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Hate to break it to you but Kenny and Lilly are basically the same type of character.

• Season 2 is shit.

• I mean in terms of what they do and why they do it, not that they're basically the same, just very similar character arcs.

Both of their characters essentially start going off the deep end after losing everything. For Lilly it's Larry, for Kenny it's Duck, Katjia and Sarita. Both stop trusting people expect for Lee & Clementine. They also become very angry and other characters worry that they could snap at any moment. In S2 Lee talked about why Lilly kills Doug/Carley at the same time Kenny was going through a very similar thing. "Bad things happen to everyone and it's hard to keep being yourself after they do"

I suppose I get what you mean, but explain anyway. Really, I'm also sick of the constant reliance on the "Angry Dad" trope to drive the story.

• Then I give them both guns, they sucks so much they probably killed each others by accident 30 minutes after that

Vicky82 posted: »

you don't have a choice, you have to answer!! Anybody would chose to be alone to stay out of trouble, but that's not this case!

• :D

Then I give them both guns, they sucks so much they probably killed each others by accident 30 minutes after that

• The bottleneck of hate being aimed at Kate after Above the Law kinda rubbed me the wrong way.

• I suppose, but there's still key differences that separate the two, such as what they are, how they think, what drives them, etc. And you can't tell me the constant emphasis on Kenny or Kenny-clones isn't gotten old by this point, can you?

I mean in terms of what they do and why they do it, not that they're basically the same, just very similar character arcs. Both of their

• I can because in my opinion David isn't a Kenny clone.

I suppose, but there's still key differences that separate the two, such as what they are, how they think, what drives them, etc. And you can't tell me the constant emphasis on Kenny or Kenny-clones isn't gotten old by this point, can you?

• Egh. Lucky you.

I can because in my opinion David isn't a Kenny clone.

• Indeed! :)

Egh. Lucky you.

• But for real though, From the Gallows fell back on the Angry Dad climax yet again, more or less rehashing Season 2's.

Indeed!

• It really didn't. I'd really compare David trying to kill Javi to Kenny trying to kill Jane and even those were pretty different.

But for real though, From the Gallows fell back on the Angry Dad climax yet again, more or less rehashing Season 2's.

• It's still an Angry Dad, who the story's constant attempts to prove is totally deep and complex at the cost of somewhat overshadowing the rest of the cast, attacking and trying to kill someone because he lost too much or some shit.

It really didn't. I'd really compare David trying to kill Javi to Kenny trying to kill Jane and even those were pretty different.

• I honestly don't care about Clementine much anymore.

• Well, sorry I'm (much more) late now, lol, but here it is:

Clem and Ben yes, but honestly i don't give a s*** about Sarita and Sarah and Arvo didn't mean much to me. Becca is overrated, but for me Kenny and Lilly are the best characters in the game in terms of being unique, each in their own way

Sorry I'm late mate, but I can't read the rest of your post.

• edited June 2017

You love Gabe? ..........WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?

season 1: * i don't like carley * didn't care about molly (don't want her to return in s4 either?) season 2: * was the worst

• Great minds think alike? Have the same opinion? I dunno.

I honestly don't care about Clementine much anymore.

• Oh, so you just forgot to punctuate--my bad!

Well, sorry I'm (much more) late now, lol, but here it is: Clem and Ben yes, but honestly i don't give a s*** about Sarita and Sarah and

• ...Yeah....

Dan10 posted: »

Great minds think alike? Have the same opinion? I dunno.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.