So, what did your Clementine become?

Comments

• Same

fyz306903 posted: »

My Clementine became a 'Reformed Loner'. Did anyone else get this?

• LOYAL TO THE END! :D

• She's definitely not >my< Clementine anymore. The after-credits scene was horrible.

• Her approach to kill the zombies?

I guess shooting those walkers was kinda waste of bullets.

Domi_nique posted: »

She's definitely not >my< Clementine anymore. The after-credits scene was horrible.

• Any chances of getting a screen cap of this one? Still looking for a HQ picture of this and "A Dedicated Friend" to add to the album.

Barteczek posted: »

My clem become SELFLESS AND SURE

• Exactly.

Clord posted: »

Her approach to kill the zombies? I guess shooting those walkers was kinda waste of bullets.

• Reformed Loner.

• although in my game she stayed at Wellington so she probably should have been A Trusting Fighter.

redloz posted: »

Reformed Loner.

• Same. <3 I was really happy with what my Clem has become.

Mercyva posted: »

renewed soul

• Hardened survivor.

• Same here I really think it fit my Clem though through the seasons.

bmodo25 posted: »

I was with Kenny in the end and I got A GRACEFUL GUNSLINGER...

• yes!!! I really hoped we get that kind of depth in all of the episodes not just the last. but I do hope telltale rlearn what the fans want and compromise a little, making a game YOU want should coincide with the fanbase expectation.

Deventh posted: »

Same. I was really happy with what my Clem has become.

• RENEWED SOUL

• A merciful gunslinger

• Your Clementine became
    A Graceful Gunslinger

Clementine enjoyed brief, happy days with her loyal friend Kenny and Aj until a terrible accident changed all their lives. she promised Kenny in his dying moments that she would take care of AJ.

In her short time with the New Frontier, Clem showed hope and grace, trusting in others but looking out for AJ first and foremost.

When Javi and David fought at the water tower, Clem remembered a similar fight long ago. She took control of the situation by putting a gun to David's head, stopping the violence before it escalated.

Once David left in the truck with Gabe, Clem honored her commitment to those loyal to her in choosing to follow her friend Javier's lead.

This was my Clementine results

• Boi exact same here

Your Clementine became A Graceful Gunslinger Clementine enjoyed brief, happy days with her loyal friend Kenny and Aj until a terrible ac

• I thought the same thing. I looked up the phrase though, it just means even though shes been through a lot she doesn't let it stop her, in other words shes strong physically and mentally.

Starriee posted: »

Same..I wonder what we did to get this. Seems like it's one of the worst ones out of them all. Not as badass as the other titles.

• edited June 2017
    1. i did and i dont think anyone else did lmao and mines still different then urs http://prntscr.com/fm43zt
    jingsaw2859 posted: »

Did seriously no one else get this?

• A REFORMED LONER

Clementine and AJ traveled solo through dangerous territory, fighting off walkers and barely surviving.

In her short time with the New Frontier, Clem showed hope and grace, trusting in others but looking out for AJ first and foremost.

When Javi and David fought at the water tower, Clem remembered a similar fight long ago. She took control of the situation by putting a gun to David's head, stopping the violence before it escalated.

Once David left in the truck with Gabe, Clem realized that splitting up was unacceptably dangerous. She went along with Javi to save the person he chose.

• Free Spirit, anyone know the criteria for what makes your Clem a certain thing?

• I don't know, I forgot... just like the majority of the game.

Got something about her being compassionate, even though I actively tried ignoring her throughout the majority of the game. And it threw some weak traits at me for a character I barely got to interact with nor wanted to. I suppose to make me feel as though a menu screen could pad out and flesh out a character that has been nothing but annoying throughout ANF.

Eh, what can ya do?

• My Clementine became a GOD DAMN DEGENERATE!
    enter image description here

Who told you that you can get a haircut like that, young lady!

• enter image description here

Why the fuck Clem look like Woody after he got polished in Toy Story 2?

She gon' get the Andy name wiped off her shoe too? SMH.

My Clementine became a GOD DAMN DEGENERATE! Who told you that you can get a haircut like that, young lady!

• Everyone's way too shiny in ANF.

Why the fuck Clem look like Woody after he got polished in Toy Story 2? She gon' get the Andy name wiped off her shoe too? SMH.

• edited June 2017

Looking like some damn wax museum figures.

Like they asses gon' melt if ya leave em' in sunlight too long...

J-Master posted: »

Everyone's way too shiny in ANF.

• Not gonna lie the best ones are spirited and assured, A renewed soul, and a free spirit. The other ones seem kind of like Clem just gave up on emotion(tough as nails and reformed loner for example).

• I must admit I do like me Free Spirit Clem, she's a badass but hasn't entirely given up on people....exactly the way my Lee would have wanted her lol.

Not gonna lie the best ones are spirited and assured, A renewed soul, and a free spirit. The other ones seem kind of like Clem just gave up on emotion(tough as nails and reformed loner for example).

• Javier messed up when cutting her hair....she didn't ask for it to be like that lol

My Clementine became a GOD DAMN DEGENERATE! Who told you that you can get a haircut like that, young lady!

• Try no soap during 2 years to see how greasy you'd be XD

Looking like some damn wax museum figures. Like they asses gon' melt if ya leave em' in sunlight too long...

• A LIBERATED WARRIOR

• A MERCIFUL GUNSLINGER

• Fierce but forgiving

• Trusting Fighter

Pretty much my ideal Clem, a survivor and always does the right thing for others.

• It's a combination of your s2 ending and the choices Clem makes in her flashbacks (join TNF or not, inject AJ or not, say goodbye or spit at David)

Free Spirit, anyone know the criteria for what makes your Clem a certain thing?

• A free Spirit :)

• My too :)

SirajB6 posted: »

A free Spirit

• GRACEFUL GUNSLINGER

• How did you get this one?

Trusting Fighter Pretty much my ideal Clem, a survivor and always does the right thing for others.

• edited July 2017

I don't know but these are the decisions I made, the bold ones I think are the determining factors but I'm not really sure
    S1

• Good guy Lee
    • Only killed one of the St.Johns
    • Lee emphasizes that trust and the well being of others go first
      S2

• Good girl Clem

• Takes care of Sarah
    • Rejects Jane
    • Sides more with Luke and Kenny
      -Wellington Ending
      S3
    • Accepts New Frontier's invitation