Unpopular walking dead opinions?

Comments

• i can really relate to him as a character!! people don't like him because he's not as mature as clem but they don't realize gabe was really sheltered in the apocalypse and didn't have to go through loss and have to fight as hard for survival as clem did. also, i think he really does have good intentions on wanting to help and grow up and be taken seriously, but sometimes he does slip up but he never means any harm, which i can really relate to. i can see a lot of myself in him (even i know i can get annoying sometimes), and that's why i really like him and he's probably my favorite after javi from this season.

Dan10 posted: »

You love Gabe? ..........WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?

• Lee should come back

• But how? He is 100% dead.

FocUs2400 posted: »

Lee should come back

• I really liked Francine and wanted to see more of her.

• While it's definitely gotten better since then and I've since gotten used to em, I always used to think the female characters in Season 1 looked weird and a little off putting.

• He is not if you don't watch from Season 1 Episode 4 onwards~

think

AronDracula posted: »

But how? He is 100% dead.

• Kate and Gabe being determinant is bullshit.

• I think I get what you mean. They're models weren't bad it's just that most of them didn't really seem attractive, even the ones that are supposed to. I expect it's more their design than the game itself. That's just me though.

DabigRG posted: »

While it's definitely gotten better since then and I've since gotten used to em, I always used to think the female characters in Season 1 looked weird and a little off putting.

• Zachary meant to pull the trigger and Sam had every right to kill him after that

• edited June 2017

I think he was aiming at Sam's shoulder? You can see him carefully placing the shot seconds before actually shooting. Greg only got fatally injured because he put himself in the way of the bullet.

I'm not sure we are meant to discuss things in this thread so I'll just say I highly disagree with Sam having the right to kill him, even if he meant to shoot to kill.

Zachary meant to pull the trigger and Sam had every right to kill him after that

• He aims at Sam, pulls the trugger, Greg gets shot center of mass because he stepped directly in front of Zachary. Guy killed her brother for no reason, definitely deserves to die at Sam's discretion.

I think he was aiming at Sam's shoulder? You can see him carefully placing the shot seconds before actually shooting. Greg only got fatally

• Kate is a much more likeable character than all of the female characters in Season 2, save for Clementine

• Gabe, definitely. Kate on the other hand, could've been handled better. In general.

Fangirl101 posted: »

Kate and Gabe being determinant is bullshit.

• Let's see here...

• Rebecca was a bitch.

• Bonnie was a bitch.

• Jane was a super-bitch.

• Sarita was alright.

• Kate is awesome.

I think I agree with that opinion. God bless.

Thematt9001 posted: »

Kate is a much more likeable character than all of the female characters in Season 2, save for Clementine

• You do remember that Randall literally forced that role on him and sat there egging him on and stressing him out the entire time, right?

What is with you lately with advocating killing the nicer characters?

Zachary meant to pull the trigger and Sam had every right to kill him after that

• edited June 2017

While I definitely think Kate is nicer than some of the female characters we've have, I disagree. Sarah, Sarita, Patricia, Edith, and depending on your perspective Bonnie were as likable as they come in their own right. Also, Shel if wanna you include her.

Natasha may also count, given that she tells Arvo to just get what was stolen back and tried (and failed miserably) to keep Kenny and Buricko from shooting when the tensions started getting high, not to mention Arvo's reaction to her death.

But yeah, Michelle, Edgy!Clementine, Rebecca, Tavia, Becca, and Jane were all some variation of bitch.

Thematt9001 posted: »

Kate is a much more likeable character than all of the female characters in Season 2, save for Clementine

• Yeah, I think Carley is generally seen as the attractive one and she definitely has a bit of a manchin. Irene and Beatrice may or may not be exceptions though.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I think I get what you mean. They're models weren't bad it's just that most of them didn't really seem attractive, even the ones that are supposed to. I expect it's more their design than the game itself. That's just me though.

• But yeah, Michelle, Rebecca, Tavia, Becca, and Jane were all some variation of bitch.

Couldn't you include Clementine in there as well?

While I definitely think Kate is nicer than some of the female characters we've have, I disagree. Sarah, Sarita, Patricia, Edith, and depend

• Eh...maybe?

wdfan posted: »

But yeah, Michelle, Rebecca, Tavia, Becca, and Jane were all some variation of bitch. Couldn't you include Clementine in there as well?

• Just that I saw a few players saying they hated Clementine's attitude in season 2.

Eh...maybe?

• That isn't an excuse, Randall didn't force Zachary to do anything.

And what are you referring to, Conrad? Yeah people who pull guns and shoot children deserve to die.

You do remember that Randall literally forced that role on him and sat there egging him on and stressing him out the entire time, right? What is with you lately with advocating killing the nicer characters?

• Randall literally complained about making Zachary pull his weight, gave him the gun to grill Michonne, Sam, and Greg for information, and was sitting there constantly barking directions about how to go about it. Zachary was already nervous and unsure going in and Randall's commentary just kept working him up until Randall's orders about showing them he means business or whatever it was he said there caused him to shoot at Sam. Greg jumped in the way and Randall forced Zachary out of the room for messing up instead of getting medical attention.

And I meant Max.

That isn't an excuse, Randall didn't force Zachary to do anything. And what are you referring to, Conrad? Yeah people who pull guns and shoot children deserve to die.

• Well, she can determinately be a bitch in and of herself, thought I assume it's also how depressed she seems at times for some people.

wdfan posted: »

Just that I saw a few players saying they hated Clementine's attitude in season 2.

• Nobody but Zachary decided to point a gun at children and pull the trigger. Randall may have started the fire and added fuel, but Zachary ultimately made the decision. You can literally see the determination in his eyes as he pulls the trigger (of course he regrets it immediately).

And Max was a scumbag bandit who was raiding communities and tries to kill David. Actions are actions

Randall literally complained about making Zachary pull his weight, gave him the gun to grill Michonne, Sam, and Greg for information, and wa

• Agreed.

Kate and Gabe being determinant is bullshit.

• edited June 2017

To be fair, Sam is 22 and Greg 16. And calling it determination is sending some weirdass signals. But whatever.

Max is a mite less debatable, but he's definitely not solidly one thing.

Nobody but Zachary decided to point a gun at children and pull the trigger. Randall may have started the fire and added fuel, but Zachary ul

• I just hope Telltale keeps his determinant status. You know what happened to Ben...
    Agreed about Kate.

Gabe, definitely. Kate on the other hand, could've been handled better. In general.

• I wish Sarah stayed alive I tried to save her every freaking time I think it would've been cool to see clem, AJand Sarah ending

• Same here

I wish Sarah stayed alive I tried to save her every freaking time I think it would've been cool to see clem, AJand Sarah ending

• Kenny was kind of an asshole if you think about it lol. In season 1 if you didnt agree with EVERYTHING he said, he'd tell u to look for clementine by urself. in season 2, he tells a little girl that shes responsible for an inevitable death (ik he said it out of anger but still??)

• Sarah needed to die. I thought her trailer death was well done. I feel sorry for her, but she was never cut out for the apocalypse.

Her entire character was supposed to contrast Clementine as a capable survivor, and how the treatment of children in this setting will affect their survival. Her dying was inevitable because even if you try to help, she can't separate her emotions the way Clementine could. It's really sad but they were making a clear point that some people just aren't cut out for it.

I wish if you saved her, she had a much more meaningful death. The deck death was awful and wrote her off in a meaningless way. I agree with the majority on that.

Regardless, I definitely don't think she should have had an option to live on and join Clementine and AJ at the end is where I'm getting at. It's absurd enough that Clementine would take care of a baby, let alone another "child". It would have been way too much of a fairy tale ending.

• You won't make me feel selfish like Jane. She deserved to die.

Emmalilly posted: »

Sarah needed to die. I thought her trailer death was well done. I feel sorry for her, but she was never cut out for the apocalypse. Her

• actually no if Sarah stayed alive she could've learned from clem even if clem is younger so what I tutor 17 years old

Emmalilly posted: »

Sarah needed to die. I thought her trailer death was well done. I feel sorry for her, but she was never cut out for the apocalypse. Her

• This

actually no if Sarah stayed alive she could've learned from clem even if clem is younger so what I tutor 17 years old

• I think you mean actually do something with him given his 25% determinant rate.

I just hope Telltale keeps his determinant status. You know what happened to Ben... Agreed about Kate.

• Agreed. I'm sure a lot of us feel that way.

I wish Sarah stayed alive I tried to save her every freaking time I think it would've been cool to see clem, AJand Sarah ending

• Agreed. I still haven't gotten back to it, but my 3rd playthrough made him look like a huge asshole in the weirdest way.

cleminist posted: »

Kenny was kind of an asshole if you think about it lol. In season 1 if you didnt agree with EVERYTHING he said, he'd tell u to look for clem

• Yup! :D

I think you mean actually do something with him given his 25% determinant rate.

• clem and sarah

There you go, love.

Agreed. I'm sure a lot of us feel that way.

• Clem tried to teach Sarah how to shoot with a gun, but did she even put that knowledge to use? No.

Besides, she was being raised like that ever since the apocalypse has started, I think it'd be too late for her to grow up and face her fears. Jane was right about one thing; she wouldn't have made it in this world.

actually no if Sarah stayed alive she could've learned from clem even if clem is younger so what I tutor 17 years old

Sign in to comment in this discussion.