Composite Characters

Comments

• What? I assumed you were older and shit!

DAMMIT RG

• edited June 2017

Some variety would be nice

this is absolutely fucking disgusting

DabigRG posted: »

I don't that was the same user name, but yeah, that's been happening from time to time since about March. Some variety would be nice, so Ill have to see if it's the same 5 or 6 pics again or not.

• It doesn't excuse the lack of animation his face has. The guy was creepy as hell!

Yep. Somewhat explains his colorscheme, as well as why he never speaks.

• That may or may not have been intentional, as he does slightly raise an eyebrow if Javier does hide in the closest as he approaches.

But yes, it was hilarious creepy!:lol:

Fangirl101 posted: »

It doesn't excuse the lack of animation his face has. The guy was creepy as hell!

• What?

Some variety would be nice

• Um... don't you mean the pictures of... Clementine?

What?

• Yeeeah...?

Um... don't you mean the pictures of... Clementine?

• You want different pictures of... naked Clementine?

Yeeeah...?

• More like if they're gonna continue with this little prank of their's, they should vary up what they post.

Things like Clementine doing...something to Sarah was shocking the first time this ever happened because no one was expecting it and I was personally in Public Health class when I saw it in my feed.

Now that this has become a running gag, I'm less squicky about that 1st person perspective of Clementine looking up at some dude and more wondering what's up with her six pack.

You want different pictures of... naked Clementine?

• Hey baby, I don't hate the cutesy chub--I just didn't particularly care for what she is in the context of everything else.

• He can actually kill Gabe (and Javier) if you fail the first QTE. Aaaand if you don't shove him in the wall he takes out knife out of Javier's shoulder and stabs him in various places. Ouch.

Isn't he a great character? Such a badass - killing people without changing the expression, without sounds.
    He died tho, RIP. :D

That may or may not have been intentional, as he does slightly raise an eyebrow if Javier does hide in the closest as he approaches. But yes, it was hilarious creepy!

• Yeah, well no tears shed there.

He can actually kill Gabe (and Javier) if you fail the first QTE. Aaaand if you don't shove him in the wall he takes out knife out of Javier

• edited June 2017

He will be forgotten anyway, lol.

Yeah, well no tears shed there.

• I suppose, though at least @NorthStar seemed to like him and/or his design.

He will be forgotten anyway, lol.

• ...This has gotten really fuckin inappropriate, hasn't it?:lol:

• Thought so. Started to get X-rated, G-straighted up in here.
    You horny little devil you

• That's a very good point, given that those two were supposed to be the main characters aside from Clementine before those Creator's Pets showed up.

Bonbomb posted: »

Luke and Carver have a history of conflict but are lackluster characters. Kenny and Jane are great characters but give little evidence of di

• edited June 2017

Tripp and "jesus"
    enter image description here+enter image description here=enter image description here
    Tripp probably could've been given some of "jesus"'s material and/or traits given that Tripp doesn't really do much of anything that he and Conrad couldn't have done in Above the Law.

• edited June 2017

Lilly and Jane
    enter image description here+enter image description here=enter image description here
    When I first played In Harm's Way, I thought Jane(who I had forgotten I had seen once somewhere...) was actually Lilly in "disguise"(aka bulked up and adrenal-ized beyond recognition). If the Luke vs. Kenny thing had been maintained, I think it would've been interesting if Lilly had a fair portion of Jane's scenes(the other ones being rewritten to give screentime, development, and limelight to the other characters) to teach Clementine what she's learned, share some things about herself, and then leave because she doesn't feel comfortable sticking around, especially with Kenny and Luke fighting for leadership already.

• Thank God I was spared that. My fragile mind is still intact, no thanks to @Jayroen

You want different pictures of... naked Clementine?

• Mine is, too. I didn't look through them.
    Do you mean the Ava picture? :D

Thank God I was spared that. My fragile mind is still intact, no thanks to @Jayroen

• Yes... Just thinking about it hurts! DX

Mine is, too. I didn't look through them. Do you mean the Ava picture?

• That would actually be an interesting plot twist. Javi finds his beloved, innocent niece after years of separation to find out a ruthless bounty hunter with a shotgun with mayor daddy issues. It would make more sense for Javi to be attached to her that way and add more drama to the family thing. The three big parties would be siding with David, siding with Kate and siding with Mariana (nobody cares about gaby).

Exactly. They should've just had Mariana go with David and Jaja, then take Clementine's role after the timeskip.

• hug

Yes... Just thinking about it hurts! DX

• I never got to see that one... I'm curious now.

Mine is, too. I didn't look through them. Do you mean the Ava picture?

• Don't give Mariana Clementine's attitude! Please no! DX

That would actually be an interesting plot twist. Javi finds his beloved, innocent niece after years of separation to find out a ruthless bo

• edited June 2017

It got removed from Deviantart I think. Ava is topless in it though.

Found it. If you are still curious

I never got to see that one... I'm curious now.

• Ok ok... then, what if Mariana remains innocent, yet she's still a badass?

Don't give Mariana Clementine's attitude! Please no! DX

• Someone make a youtube playthtough changing Clem's model for Mariana cadghasjfkndjhbvghvdj

That would actually be an interesting plot twist. Javi finds his beloved, innocent niece after years of separation to find out a ruthless bo

• Yasss!!

Someone make a youtube playthtough changing Clem's model for Mariana cadghasjfkndjhbvghvdj

• I like that!

enter image description here

Ok ok... then, what if Mariana remains innocent, yet she's still a badass?

• WHAT?!

It got removed from Deviantart I think. Ava is topless in it though. Found it. If you are still curious

• That would actually be an interesting plot twist. Javi finds his beloved, innocent niece after years of separation to find out a ruthless bounty hunter with a shotgun with mayor daddy issues. It would make more sense for Javi to be attached to her that way and add more drama to the family thing. The three big parties would be siding with David, siding with Kate and siding with Mariana

Exactly! The theme of family would get the full spotlight it deserved without having to throw Clementine in there because Mariana is family.

(nobody cares about gaby).

To be fair, Gabe acted like a bit of a wild card most of the time, but his primary allegience was always with Team David(because there was apparently supposed to be teams in this).

Plus, the whole "Gabentine" thing would be out of the way in favor of making Mariana a far more fleshed out foil to Gabe than she would've been otherwise, his love for his sister(or cousin) would actually create conflict with his idealization of David(because fuck you Clementine, ya goddamn succubus), and the somewhat aborted subplot about him turning out like either David or Javier would get more development.

• edited June 2017

It's not in Jayroen's gallery. I just found it in your favourites tho.

You didn't save it on your computer? :smirk:

WHAT?!

• Oh, okay.

Considering I was trying to clean some stuff off of it, no probably not.

Why didn't I think of that?

It's not in Jayroen's gallery. I just found it in your favourites tho. You didn't save it on your computer?

• It's not in Jayroen's gallery.

It isn't anymore? Thank God! I can feel safe again! :)

It's not in Jayroen's gallery. I just found it in your favourites tho. You didn't save it on your computer?

• You can, haha! :grin:

It's not in Jayroen's gallery. It isn't anymore? Thank God! I can feel safe again!

• It's not in the featured section anymore not sure why, should still be in renders though, not that I really care, I'm not a fan of it myself =)

You can, haha!

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

You wanna see the best combination ?

Ignore the shitbird by the way :D

enter image description here

• Considering you made it after misunderstanding what someone asked you to do, I can kinda see why.

Jayroen posted: »

It's not in the featured section anymore not sure why, should still be in renders though, not that I really care, I'm not a fan of it myself

Sign in to comment in this discussion.