If you could bring back one character that disappeared for TFS who would it be and why? *POLL!*

edited March 2018 in The Walking Dead

As the title says, what character would you bring back? Can be anyone who is not definitely dead.

EDIT: Vote for which character you'd like to see reappear in The Final Season in this poll HERE!

Tagged:

Comments

• Maybelle, she was nice cow

• edited July 2017

Molly, so she could do some cool shit again.

Nate, so he could call the player character "Asswipe" again.

Eddie, so he could smoke weed with Javier & Kate.

Christa, so she could reunite with Clem once more.

Mike, so I could smack him.

Arvo, so I could smack him.

Dammit, there's way too many great characters to bring back.

• Lilly or Christa. I want to know where Lilly went and her character arch is amazing. Christa because she's known Clementine for a long time and I don't believe her story is to be concluded as killed in some woods.

• edited July 2017

NOBODY, as they will kill them off quick like Jane/Kenny/Edith, poorly executed deaths.

• what character would you bring back?

Nobody

• How come?

AronDracula posted: »

what character would you bring back? Nobody

• edited July 2017

If you could choose one out of all of them to bring back, who would it be?

Findagon posted: »

Molly, so she could do some cool shit again. Nate, so he could call the player character "Asswipe" again. Eddie, so he could smoke wee

• Kate because she is unknown in my ending and if Clem returns to Richmond with Alvin Jr. AND Kate that would be the most amazing reunion/feel good ending ever.

• Lilly and/or Christa

Bonnie and Mike

Maybe Molly if possible.

I hope...

• I really think no one should be brought back. The chances of these people all surviving, much less running into Clementine again out of everywhere on the planet with no means of communication, are so slim that it's not realistic. They should focus on Clementine and not make it about other characters we've already seen since that will become the big thing about the season as opposed to her and her story.

• Christa. I still need my closure.

• I felt Kate should be in the series forever with Javi

Kate because she is unknown in my ending and if Clem returns to Richmond with Alvin Jr. AND Kate that would be the most amazing reunion/feel good ending ever.

• Because I don't have hopes for them anymore and will be killed by Telltale's shit writing.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

How come?

• Eddie: he gay
    • Paige: she gay
    • Lilly: she bi
    • Christa: she cool
    • Arvo: he cool

also personal reasons and I feel like we're owed their returns

• Molly because if you haven’t noticed there has been at least one bad ass these past seasons except for season 2 she would be the be the returning badass for this series.

• MrJavaMrJava Banned
    edited July 2017

If I had a chance to revive a character :

enter image description here

• No one, dammit. We really should all know what happens to returning characters by now. Omid, Christa, Kenny, Jane, AJ, etc.

• I'm honestly not sure I even care at this point.

It used to be Arvo, but that died out during the "hype" for "Season 3," even if I still feel there is a number of interesting directions they can use him for.

Tavia was another one, but she might be a bit low in the potential scope. And Becca is quite frankly obsolete at this point in the game, with or without flanderization in either direction to help her out.

Javier and Gabe were always meant to be put on a bus( even if Telltale wanted to bring them back, it was gonna be a while), though Telltale definitely pricked the fuck out of their foot in From the Gallows.

Lilly is definitely due for a loving comeback though, since she's in a neutral zone anyway and like Arvo (and originally Bonnie), left the spotlight with a hook should she ever return. But she deserves a lot of love anyway given Season 2 and that crossover element that fell through.

Christa...I honestly don't know. She could probably return as well since she's a big mystery and the series has been gyping her of credit for quite some time, but I don't think I/Telltale care too much.

And Molly...can just stay gone. Give her a Michonne style miniseries since she's pretty comicbooky anyway.

• Tripp, Ava, Lee, David, Marianna

• Only one of those is remotely viable and it's a 25% deal anyway.

Tripp, Ava, Lee, David, Marianna

• Lilly. I liked her I guess.

• Yeah I can get the lack of faith in Telltale, ANF hasn't left much good expectations for season 4

Hypothetically if you didn't need to worry about the bad writing would you want to bring someone?

AronDracula posted: »

Because I don't have hopes for them anymore and will be killed by Telltale's shit writing.

• Arvo, Mike and Bonnie so I can kill them in one fucking second.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Yeah I can get the lack of faith in Telltale, ANF hasn't left much good expectations for season 4 Hypothetically if you didn't need to worry about the bad writing would you want to bring someone?

• Eddie and Wyatt.

Though I don't have faith in Telltale to pull it off nicely so no one.

• I forget Nate

• Did Telltale confirm Lilly and Eddie as bi/gay?

* Eddie: he gay * Paige: she gay * Lilly: she bi * Christa: she cool * Arvo: he cool also personal reasons and I feel like we're owed their returns

• Lilly or Bonnie but maybe in dlc and not derailing the actual game like season 2 Kenny.

I kind of liked the idea of Nate as an antagonist or even a s***-kicker in a group setting but I feel like the opportunity came and went with season 2.

• Lilly and molly

• Why do you people love those two, particularly Wyatt?

Eddie and Wyatt. Though I don't have faith in Telltale to pull it off nicely so no one.

• Lilly, she's definitely my favorite choice. To me, her character has much more potential to develop into a new story arc than most of the other unknowns, and it would be very interesting to find out her mental state this deep into the apocalypse. She was probably one of the best characters in the series, imo.

Christa would be good for closure....I feel like her story wasn't finished. Even if we just got some insight into that time skip and her losing the baby, or find out what happened after the bandits found her in the woods....Even if she's not a major character or whatever, it would still be nice to know what happened.

• Bonnie could die if you didn't break the ice so unlikely.

Bonbomb posted: »

Lilly or Bonnie but maybe in dlc and not derailing the actual game like season 2 Kenny. I kind of liked the idea of Nate as an antagonist or even a s***-kicker in a group setting but I feel like the opportunity came and went with season 2.

• I can tell you don't really like Wyatt lol.

DabigRG posted: »

Why do you people love those two, particularly Wyatt?

• And why not? It's been a while since my only playthrough of the DLC, but Wyatt just came off as an unsympathetic grump with nothing interesting about him beyond looking like both of the Big Lebowskis.

Dan10 posted: »

I can tell you don't really like Wyatt lol.

• Christa, Arvo, Mike and Maybe Lilly. If I could pick one it'll be Christa. I don't want to see anyone from a new shittier.

• Tripp/Ava cos fuck what the wiki says, and what the thing at the end of the game says about them. If we don't see them die, and they fall into water then I am leaving it at a 30% chance at least of survival without landing in the water in that very painful motion. But this is coming from me, I can't even jump into a pool without getting severe injuries, never mind falling off a bridge into a river.

• Since The Final Season was announced I think it'd be a good idea to bump this thread.

• I'd bring back Nate. It's been too long, dammit!

• edited July 2017

I have this dream theory in my mind for some time, which would make a great plot for the last season.

We have no idea who Lee's ex-wife was and if she is alive, right? What if Clementine would meet with Christa which is with this woman. They then travel together to find AJ for some time, and finally, at some point, Clem finds out this woman is Lee's freaking ex-wife!! This would bring the Lee feeling back to the game. We can also meet Lilly along the way, we have no idea what happened to her.

• enter image description here

I'd bring back Nate. It's been too long, dammit!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.