Who do you think are the most underrated and overrated characters in all of the games?

Comments

• edited July 2017

Randall sucks, he had a good point/was reasonable to an extent in episode 1, but had no fucking reason to murder the native american dude. All of a sudden he was just an evil prick.

Findagon posted: »

Underrated: - Randall - Gabe - Kate - Nick - Chuck Overrated: - Carver - Conrad - Carley - David - Bonnie

• edited July 2017

I assume you meant odd, but yes. Not sure about being reused, though it'd be really fucked up if she's what Linda looks like without the mask.

Pfft yes, Clem's mom was a mod on the telltale forums.
    How did I mess that up so bad?
    Oh, a mask? That's creepy.

I noticed you included Molly of all people and not Lilly, Rebecca, or Sarah, for better or worse. Not that I'm complaining, but it was a little odd to see her listed there.

Huh, well sometimes I just have trouble remembering all the characters, you know? Probably has to do with Clem specifically saying she liked Molly if she "dies". We don't really know her thoughts on Lilly (funny how significant she was since she gave her the hair-ties for her once-iconic pigtails) and Sarah slipped my mind, though Clem can't really give her thoughts on her after she dies and optionally doesn't even have to like her. Rebecca, ehh. It wasn't her fault she died so I didn't include her.

that picture

conrad and nate paternity test when?
    She did look kind of shady/creepy there, huh? No wonder I thought she would be a druggie villain.

The idea of her being David's Dragon and an "evil" counterpart to Clementine, as well as her having a thing for kids. Also, being from Prescott, but that was in Thicker than Water.

Huh, don't know how you get that impression. I thought she'd be a mook, a high ranking one at best, not his second. Especially since at the time of episode 2's release, we (or I) didn't even know David wasn't the sole leader of TNF. And does that imply David is "evil." Still don't get that impression. Ava said she knew Prescott, not that she was from there, right?
    Oh, how it pains me that the real "evil" Clem counterpart (Becca) never even got to interact with her. I suppose I should be thankful they even saw each other for a brief moment.

Let's see, after being introduced as a chummy member of the New Frontier back when they were worthy of being deemed good people by Edgy!Clem, I figured she'd be an evil counterpart to her and a foil to Carver, Jane, and David, being a genuinely compassionate person behind her creepy(read:obviously evil) exterior, but she'd also be something of a fatalist obsessed with having a baby to call her own in the apocalypse. To this end, she'd take advantage of whatever Clementine did to piss off David to take AJ for herself, reasoning that while she really did like Clementine and feels bad about having to separate the two, everything happens for a reason. I also thought she'd turn out to be Conrad's estranged daughter, given I was under the impression she was at least in her late teens to early 20s(with that apparently fake stat sheet fueling the fire by claiming she's 19) and the story's themes about family, strained relationships, and justice/revenge could tie him in with her perfectly as a bonus backstory element.

Kinda cheesy, but could be nice. He loses Francine, gains Ava. That's a cliche I always love in movies.
    I think I recall thinking she might have some intentions for AJ, too. But it was all so brief and short-lived. Hmm. Well, nice ideas anyway. Pass them on to a fanfic writer or something. Wish I was one.

Not that I can think of, which is admittedly a little frustrating. I'm betting Nick Breckon can answer that better than anyone though, given he wrote both episodes. Plus, again, I heard that his voice actor was apparently unavailable when they were making Amid the Ruins, which played a factor in his death. I just followed up on the Walter stuff a little bit and gave him a key role in the 'Ralph' subplot, personally.

So Nick wrote Nick.
    Riiiiight.

Where was that written? I've lost track.

Honestly, it's so long since I made this post that I don't remember the context of that, so maybe. Or maybe it's the idea that Randy is essentially another Kenny/Carver, with Patricia and Gil being his Sarita and AJ, respectively.

That he probably obsesses over making a new family to the point of danger, and the Jane ending means the last person you'd want to around is another Kenny? Yeah, makes sense, I guess. Kinda reaching a bit, but yeah.

Pretty much, as it turns out.

Lol. From the Gallows, what are we going to do with you?

Yeah, we all are. PM's are pretty much a joke now, which is saying something coming from me.

Well go on, this is news to me.

Damn. I guess that explains it. Anyway, thanks for the clarification!

I won't ask for anything, but feel free to tell me any sordid details about yourself. If you want.

DabigRG posted: »

Her mom? Hell, maybe. I always did think her hair was mod. Maybe's even a reskin of her model. I assume you meant odd, but yes. No

• edited July 2017

Well, I consider them to be yellow-green, not pure yellow. I've heard a few other people say they're cute as well in regards to Clementine.
    shrugs

Louche posted: »

bruh, yellow eyes are used almost exclusively in cartoons for creepy and/or evil characters

• edited July 2017

Well, they are !were! cute. Just saying, it's very atypical.
    I have my colors set firmly in the middle between the red and green tints, totally average and with the saturation up, they're definitely a golden yellow, full-stop.

Spodes posted: »

Well, I consider them to be yellow-green, not pure yellow. I've heard a few other people say they're cute as well in regards to Clementine. shrugs

• Overrated :

Kenny- I don't hate him, but people defend this guy to no end and treat him like some kind of saint, feels impossible to have a reasonable discussion about this character with most people.

Marianna-Liked her but I don't understand the insane amount of love this character gets for how little she was in the game. If she had lived, I think she would have been way more boring than Gabe.

Wyatt and Eddie-Definitely the most boring part of 400 days..They were a bit funny, but I don't know why people care to see them again so badly.

Underrated:

Chuck-I know people like him, but damn he was one of the best characters to me. Love that guy.

Norma & Randall (Michonne)-Alone these guys are both decent villains, but the team of siblings combined was next level. They were so scary, Norma with her mind games, and Randall with his brute force and being literally a psychopath...I really thought they were great characters.

Duck-He was so pure and adorable. His death was probably the saddest next to Lee's. His impact on the story was so major, in both season 1 and 2 (through Kenny)...And he was such an effective contrast to Clementine. but the kid himself doesn't get nearly enough love.

• he had a good point/was reasonable to an extent in episode 1

Did we play the same game? Because I recall him beating the holy hell out of Greg and Michonne, pushing Zachary to the point where he accidentally shot Greg + insulting/mocking him while doing it, slaughtering everyone at The Mobjack and taunting Michonne brutally about his children.

Not very "having a good point" or being "reasonable", if you ask me.

Randall sucks, he had a good point/was reasonable to an extent in episode 1, but had no fucking reason to murder the native american dude. All of a sudden he was just an evil prick.

• edited July 2017

Underrated: Mark, Doug, Mariana, Randall,Norma, Uncle Pete, Max, Chuck, Lilly, Kenny Jr, Katjaa.
    Overrrated : Javier, Kate,Gabe, Tripp(this guy's more bland than a blank canvas), Eleanor, Clementine(S3).

• a-fuckin-men to what you said about Kenny. I replayed season 1 and god damn he's an asshole. I saved his family and his ass like 5 times but nope, I still gotta go find Clementine by myself cause I didn't side with him throughout the whole story. damn

Emmalilly posted: »

Overrated : Kenny- I don't hate him, but people defend this guy to no end and treat him like some kind of saint, feels impossible to have

• Underrated

• Mariana
    • Chuck
    • Christa
    • Kate
    • Randall
    • Norma

Overrated

• Javier
    • Gabe
    • Conrad
    • Tripp
    • Ava
  • I don't see how Eleanor is overrated.

Dan10 posted: »

Underrated: Mark, Doug, Mariana, Randall,Norma, Uncle Pete, Max, Chuck, Lilly, Kenny Jr, Katjaa. Overrrated : Javier, Kate,Gabe, Tripp(this guy's more bland than a blank canvas), Eleanor, Clementine(S3).

• I don't understand the insane amount of love this character gets for how little she was in the game. If she had lived, I think she would have been way more boring than Gabe.

Agreed. Most of her value came from the contrasting interactions Gabe and David could've had with her, given she was changed to be directly related to them and all. Otherwise, she was just an easy plot device in the form an obvious shorthand for OG!!Clementine that ended up feeling redundant and ultimately somewhat pointless.

I don't know why people care to see them again so badly.

Agreed. Especially Wyatt.

Overrated : Kenny- I don't hate him, but people defend this guy to no end and treat him like some kind of saint, feels impossible to have

• Why Ava?

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

Underrated * Mariana * Chuck * Christa * Kate * Randall * Norma Overrated * Javier * Gabe * Conrad * Tripp * Ava

• Especially now that ANF is over.

Fangirl101 posted: »

I don't see how Eleanor is overrated.

• Pfft yes, Clem's mom was a mod on the telltale forums.
    How did I mess that up so bad?
    Oh, a mask? That's creepy.

...The hell you just say to me? Cause this just looks like a string of nonsequitours.

Huh, well sometimes I just have trouble remembering all the characters, you know? Probably has to do with Clem specifically saying she liked Molly if she "dies". We don't really know her thoughts on Lilly (funny how significant she was since she gave her the hair-ties for her once-iconic pigtails) and Sarah slipped my mind, though Clem can't really give her thoughts on her after she dies and optionally doesn't even have to like her. Rebecca, ehh. It wasn't her fault she died so I didn't include her.

Ah, okay.
    And yes, the reverses bias in regards to Sarah is further compounded by that blatant omission. Clementine's feelings barely mattered throughout that whole thing, honestly.

conrad and nate paternity test when?
    She did look kind of shady/creepy there, huh? No wonder I thought she would be a druggie villain.

I don't think that was the implication there, but sure why not. I just meant people compared the two in part because of that expression.
    She seems shady/creepy in general, but that's definitely an intentional part of her charm.

Huh, don't know how you get that impression. I thought she'd be a mook, a high ranking one at best, not his second.

It was just the most foreword way to make her further standout. Especially given the trailer from Above the Law having her specifically separating AJ from Clementine.
    Especially since at the time of episode 2's release, we (or I) didn't even know David wasn't the sole leader of TNF. And does that imply David is "evil." Still don't get that impression.
    Again, the story was clearly setup to make you think that and the trailer just hammered it in further. But, as it turns out, they always intended for that to be a bait n switch.

Ava said she knew Prescott, not that she was from there, right?

She did. Though you could easily connect the dots by later revealing why she designated there specifically had they gone that direction.

Oh, how it pains me that the real "evil" Clem counterpart (Becca) never even got to interact with her. I suppose I should be thankful they even saw each other for a brief moment.

Yeah, I feel Becca is one of the most wasted of the 400 Days crew despite not really caring for her myself. They at least had the mind to connect her to Sarah, giving us one of the few pieces of worldbuilding and/or backstory in that episode as well as being one of the only cases of them utilizing the 400 Days connection along with Bonnie, Tavia, and Vince.
    But alas, she's way past obsolete now.

Kinda cheesy, but could be nice. He loses Francine, gains Ava. That's a cliche I always love in movies.

Because incest is the best? Put your daughter to the test?

I think I recall thinking she might have some intentions for AJ, too. But it was all so brief and short-lived. Hmm. Well, nice ideas anyway. Pass them on to a fanfic writer or something. Wish I was one.

Anyone can write fanfic. All you need is the medium(which is usually an account on a fanfic site), imagination, and the investment to actually write.
    Too bad I really only have one of those most of the time.

So Nick wrote Nick.
    Riiiiight.

Holy shit, Nick-ception!

Where was that written? I've lost track.

Do you mean the voice actor thing? Don't remember, but I remember @lilacsbloom and @sialark bringing it up in their playthrough as well, so I'm not the only one who knows.

Or my plans for Nick? I was supposed to add it to dan's old thread(which is linked in my rewrite thread), but I don't remember if I did or not. Meanwhile, that and other ideas are in my rewrite thread, which @UrbanRodrik tends to bump every two weeks or so. Feel free to check it out and donate your own contributions!

That he probably obsesses over making a new family to the point of danger, and the Jane ending means the last person you'd want to around is another Kenny? Yeah, makes sense, I guess. Kinda reaching a bit, but yeah.

Pretty much.

Lol. From the Gallows, what are we going to do with you?

Actually, that changed was made for Above the Law.
    Unless you're referring to David somehow hijacking the plot, in which case yeah, fuck that.

Well go on, this is news to me.

They screw up the PM system to only allow you to see the last 10 or so posts for you when they added the new avatars.
    It took me forever to even realize PM's were a thing here and I rarely checked them anyway, so you know it's janked now.

I won't ask for anything, but feel free to tell me any sordid details about yourself. If you want.

Oh, me? Well, I'm clearly a male lesbian(read:a straight dude), age 23 unfortunately, and I'm not sure who to compare myself to half the time since I'm apparently prone to bipolar-esque reactions on occasion, but I guess I'm usually some mix of at least Luke/Mike, Sarah, and Alvin.

I assume you meant odd, but yes. Not sure about being reused, though it'd be really fucked up if she's what Linda looks like without the mas

• Underrated: Paige. Paige fucking rocks. We need Paige.

u probably dont remember paige

Overrated: Clementine. Nuff said.

• I just thought she was hyped up until Ep.5 got released with that god awful death of hers.

Why Ava?

• By the game or by the handful of people who liked her? Cause if it's the former, I can sorta see what you're going for, I guess.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

I just thought she was hyped up until Ep.5 got released with that god awful death of hers.

• Exactly! Also, I don't think she had a big fanbase even before Episode 4.
    She has always been really underrated. From the very beginning it was Tripp who got the most attention, not her. Like I am seeing a genderbend Carley/Doug situation.

Especially now that ANF is over.

• I wish Paige would return.

Too bad she's just hanging out at Oceanside and looking after James & Alex.

Fuck... I wish all of them would return.

Underrated: Paige. Paige fucking rocks. We need Paige. u probably dont remember paige Overrated: Clementine. Nuff said.

• Too bad she's just hanging out at Oceanside and looking after James & Alex. Fuck... I wish all of them would return.

It would be pretty cool if Clementine makes a stop there for supplies next season and while there she meets Paige and the others. Even for a quick cameo, it would be amazing if they gave a short nod to the Michonne mini-series. That and it'll be the first time Oceanside will be shown in the comic universe.

Hopefully Clementine can run into another community from the comics next season, primarily Oceanside or Alexandria.

I wish Paige would return. Too bad she's just hanging out at Oceanside and looking after James & Alex. Fuck... I wish all of them would return.

• Yeah, except the Carley was the "dull" one this time.

Exactly! Also, I don't think she had a big fanbase even before Episode 4. She has always been really underrated. From the very beginning it was Tripp who got the most attention, not her. Like I am seeing a genderbend Carley/Doug situation.

• Yeah, but Doug was not dull though. He just didn't get the chance to shine much. :(

Nooo! What happened??? Why are you banned??? :sob:

Yeah, except the Carley was the "dull" one this time.

• Agreed. :smile:

Yeah, but Doug was not dull though. He just didn't get the chance to shine much. Nooo! What happened??? Why are you banned???

• Underrated
    Doug
    Chuck
    Nate (Though i do understand why people don't care for him)
    Norma
    Arvo

Overrated
    Luke
    Carver
    Conrad
    Kate
    ANF Clementine

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

Overrated : Conrad

Underrated : Mariana(she reminded me s1 Clem.)

• treat him like some kind of saint

Implying Keny isn't our savior

• edited July 2017

Might as well do a cavalcade update

Underrated
    Lilly the Receptionist
    Brenda St. John
    Boyd
    Danny the Prisoner
    Bonnie
    Leland
    Dr. Carlos
    Rajeev
    Mike/Ralph the Prisoner/Scavenger
    Arvo
    Oak
    Samantha Fairbanks
    Randall Monroe
    Katie ___ Garcia
    Nurse Eleanor

Honorable Mentions
    Kenny "Duck" Jr.
    Dr. Vernon
    Alvin
    Sarita
    Troy
    Natasha
    Vitali
    Edith
    Gabriel Garcia
    Dealer Eli
    Lieutenant Max
    Diplomacy Leader Joan(Ep 3)
    Rations Leader Clinton Barnes

Overrated
    Wyatt
    Nate
    William Carver
    ANF!Clementine
    Tripp
    Marianna Garcia

Dishonorable Mentions:
    Captain Kenny Sr.
    Eddie
    Paul "jesus" Monroe

• The hub where Lee and Doug have to get the keys for the pharmacy in A New Day is one my personal favourites. :blush:

Agreed.

• edited July 2017

Underrated:
    Ava
    Duck
    Mark
    Mariana (seriously I never see anything about her anywhere)
    Katjaa
    Alvin
    Mike
    The St Johns (in my opinion they're very interesting characters, resorting to c******** and everything)
    Kate

Overrated:
    Kenny
    Luke
    Jane
    Nick

• edited July 2017

...The hell you just say to me? Cause this just looks like a string of nonsequitours.

Yeah, that happens sometimes. My brain is scrambled. Just forget it.

And yes, the reverses bias in regards to Sarah is further compounded by that blatant omission. Clementine's feelings barely mattered throughout that whole thing, honestly.

"I didn't buy a zombie apocalypse game to have a little girl talk about her feeeeelings!"

She seems shady/creepy in general, but that's definitely an intentional part of her charm.

Yep.
    Why couldn't she have gone out better, oh man her death is the most demeaning ridiculous shit ever.

It was just the most foreword way to make her further standout. Especially given the trailer from Above the Law having her specifically separating AJ from Clementine.

Yeah, but problem with that is the classic everyone you meet is super important syndrome. It makes the universe feel smaller and less realistic. But eh, it's not like it's a formal military, so someone rough looking like Ava isn't so bizarre. But you get what I'm saying? It was already a stretch that David was a leader there, and then this random goth/punk chick from the flashback also turns out to be second in command? Almost feels like an example of model re-use.

Again, the story was clearly setup to make you think that and the trailer just hammered it in further. But, as it turns out, they always intended for that to be a bait n switch.

I don't watch the trailers. Should have included them in the game like before. But trailers tend to spoil shit anyway, so. If they really wanted to bait and switch, it could have been done better.

She did. Though you could easily connect the dots by later revealing why she designated there specifically had they gone that direction.

Eh, I guess?

Yeah, I feel Becca is one of the most wasted of the 400 Days crew despite not really caring for her myself. They at least had the mind to connect her to Sarah, giving us one of the few pieces of worldbuilding and/or backstory in that episode as well as being one of the only cases of them utilizing the 400 Days connection along with Bonnie, Tavia, and Vince. But alas, she's way past obsolete now.

Yeah, but I was kinda confused at first. I wasn't sure that the families Tavia referred to in 400 days were the cabin group, or if there were was originally an intention for Carver's camp to be much bigger.
    And obsolete? Oh hell yes, we'd be lucky to see a Lilly or a Christa.
    Becca ain't never comin' back. :(

Because incest is the best? Put your daughter to the test?

this is still set in the south, right? they didn't need a zombie apocalypse for that.
    (bad joke)

Anyone can write fanfic. All you need is the medium(which is usually an account on a fanfic site), imagination, and the investment to actually write. Too bad I really only have one of those most of the time.

I just can't write, period. Even typing all these replies makes me anxious.

Or my plans for Nick? I was supposed to add it to dan's old thread(which is linked in my rewrite thread), but I don't remember if I did or not. Meanwhile, that and other ideas are in my rewrite thread, which @UrbanRodrik tends to bump every two weeks or so. Feel free to check it out and donate your own contributions!

Good ideas? I wish.

Actually, that changed was made for Above the Law. Unless you're referring to David somehow hijacking the plot, in which case yeah, fuck that.

No, I was joking that the antagonist is the most important thing when the antagonist disappeared completely in From the Gallows. Come on, bruh.
    Could have been the same with Mason.

They screw up the PM system to only allow you to see the last 10 or so posts for you when they added the new avatars. It took me forever to even realize PM's were a thing here and I rarely checked them anyway, so you know it's janked now.

well it took me a bit to notice feeds, and now it's fucked.
    It also keeps telling me I'm not logged in when I am. really friggin annoying.

Oh, me? Well, I'm clearly a male lesbian(read:a straight dude), age 23 unfortunately, and I'm not sure who to compare myself to half the time since I'm apparently prone to bipolar-esque reactions on occasion, but I guess I'm usually some mix of at least Luke/Mike, Sarah, and Alvin.

well... that all sounds about right.

Pfft yes, Clem's mom was a mod on the telltale forums. How did I mess that up so bad? Oh, a mask? That's creepy. ...The hell y

• edited July 2017

They were stealing their shit. They did it again after being forgiven once.
    and he seemed shocked about greg being shot, said it was going too far albeit in a crass sort of way.
    when did he beat michonne?
    Also IIRC there was no confirmation about the mobjack thing, it was left ambiguous

he had a good point/was reasonable to an extent in episode 1 Did we play the same game? Because I recall him beating the holy hell o

• Lilly, yes!!! She definitely deserves more love and respect.

joshua007 posted: »

Underrated I have respect for Lilly like a lot. And Chuck Overrated Carver he was interesting in EP1 and 2 but EP3 released and ugh

• Mariana (seriously I never see anything about her anywhere)

Where have you been looking? While it has cooled down a bit, there's always someone going on about her at least twice a week here.

moranguito posted: »

Underrated: Ava Duck Mark Mariana (seriously I never see anything about her anywhere) Katjaa Alvin Mike The St Johns (in my opinion

• "I didn't buy a zombie apocalypse game to have a little girl talk about her feeeeelings!"

Chyeah, pretty much. Until ANF comes along, in which case it's "I don't know anything about these characters! Season One was so much better because people talked about their feelings!!"

Yep.
    Why couldn't she have gone out better, oh man her death is the most demeaning ridiculous shit ever.

Yeah, seriously. I just checked out after that point for a while cause it went by so fast and I just had very little fucks to give at that point. Knowing she and Tripp died in advance may or may not have softened the blow.
    Though the fact they had to do that to her to make what they did with Tripp(a lesser character in just about every way) standout is dirty.

Yeah, but problem with that is the classic everyone you meet is super important syndrome. It makes the universe feel smaller and less realistic. But eh, it's not like it's a formal military, so someone rough looking like Ava isn't so bizarre. But you get what I'm saying? It was already a stretch that David was a leader there, and then this random goth/punk chick from the flashback also turns out to be second in command? Almost feels like an example of model re-use.

I suppose. At the same time though, I was willing to forgive it this time since ANF was seemingly trying to be a smaller, more streamlined story compared to Season 1 and especially Season 2. And given my theories as to her role after Part 2, having her be second in command to David with such a non-standard design would've worked out perfectly dramatically speaking.

I don't watch the trailers. Should have included them in the game like before. But trailers tend to spoil shit anyway, so. If they really wanted to bait and switch, it could have been done better.

Agreed, though there were both trailers and next time segments in previous episodes. I think it's safe to assume they removed them primarily because of all the heavy, on-going rewrites.
    But really, the bait and switch ended up feeling like a waste of time anyway thanks to From the Gallows.

Eh, I guess?

That's how you do effective foreshadowing and/or retconning, if I do say so myself. Have her suggest the town seemingly out of the blue on the notion that it has "some good people there," then have her determinately encounter Conrad in the finale and reveal that they're actually related, shining some new light on certain innocuous plot points and character traits.

Yeah, but I was kinda confused at first. I wasn't sure that the families Tavia referred to in 400 days were the cabin group, or if there were was originally an intention for Carver's camp to be much bigger.

It was likely the latter, given that the Cabin Group themselves are/were just four different families. We just didn't get to see many of them during In Harm's Way outside of Shel and Becca's determinate cameo.

And obsolete? Oh hell yes, we'd be lucky to see a Lilly or a Christa.
    Becca ain't never comin' back. :(

Yeah, pretty much. They'd have to radically revitalize her character if they were to bring her back for whatever reason and you'd might as well make a new character at that point.

this is still set in the south, right? they didn't need a zombie apocalypse for that.

(bad joke)
    Actually, I think Virginia is technically in the North, but I think Conrad is originally from South.
    Anyway, looking back, I think you meant it in a less freudian way and just took what you said too literally, in which case yes, that would be kinda sweet. Or sad, considering Ava ends up dying, but hey!

I just can't write, period. Even typing all these replies makes me anxious.

Admittedly, I sometimes take about 30 minutes to do a single reply myself..

No, I was joking that the antagonist is the most important thing when the antagonist disappeared completely in From the Gallows. Come on, bruh.
    Could have been the same with Mason.

Oh, Heh.
    Yes, it could have. I'd hope not, but it could have.

It also keeps telling me I'm not logged in when I am. really friggin annoying.

Same.

well... that all sounds about right.

I'll try to take that as a compliment.

...The hell you just say to me? Cause this just looks like a string of nonsequitours. Yeah, that happens sometimes. My brain is scra

• Wow, I forgot I even made this thread.

• "Nuff said?" Clementine IS Telltale's TWD. You need to say significantly more than that, Raven.

Underrated: Paige. Paige fucking rocks. We need Paige. u probably dont remember paige Overrated: Clementine. Nuff said.

• And that's why she didn't--everyone knows and, for the most part, loves Clementine, therefore not much else needs to be said.

"Nuff said?" Clementine IS Telltale's TWD. You need to say significantly more than that, Raven.

• So...? It's only once or twice. What's the problem?

Mariana (seriously I never see anything about her anywhere) Where have you been looking? While it has cooled down a bit, there's always someone going on about her at least twice a week here.

• Agreed with Eddie and Wyatt, they were so boring.

• edited July 2017

I'm waiting for someone to say Clem AND Lee are overrated just to see people's reactions, is that bad?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.