The Wolf Among Us: Fanart

Comments

• @Pipas, I recall you being a Nerissa fan. Come take a look at this!

bembiann posted: »

http://bembiann.deviantart.com/ "These lips are sealed". Who are they? Finally finished Faith "Donkey Skin" and "Little Mermaid" - Neri

• Alt text

So glorious.

armis37 posted: »

@Pipas, I recall you being a Nerissa fan. Come take a look at this!

• Do you do commissions, by any chance?

http://bembiann.deviantart.com/ "These lips are sealed". Who are they? Finally finished Faith "Donkey Skin" and "Little Mermaid" - Neri

• Sometimes

Flog61 posted: »

Do you do commissions, by any chance?

• Alt text
    Ok, And here - too ^^
    Crossover

• This is stunning! I've often wondered what damage these two would create. I'm in love with the deep colors and the reflection on both Clem and Bigby. You are very talented and I enjoy your work. You have a lovely knack for capturing emotions, too. Well done, once more!

Ok, And here - too ^^ Crossover

• Absolutely brilliant job, I was wondering when I'd see you again here :)

I love all the little details, plus Bigby's expression is hilarious - 'What is this little human doing? What should I do? Help pls.'

Good job!

• LOOOOOVE IIIIIIIT!! XD XD

• Wow. Keep doing these, I love them! :)

"Everyone knows YOU... Big. Bad. Wolf..." http://bembiann.deviantart.com/art/Everyone-knows-YOU-Big-Bad-Wolf-500676862

• Holy hell this is magnificent...

• As usual, your work is excelsior.

• Lovely, lovely work! Once again, you showed us your immense talents! :D

• You are amazing! Always enjoy seeing your artwork pieces!@bembiann

Another moment with our Big Bad Wolf and Snow White.Okay, i saw the one great fan-art in the car with this couple on someone`s instagram, an

• Damn, I still come back almost every day to check this out... Wonderful, simply wonderful!

• This looks like it could be cover art for a comic re-interpetation TWAU, stunning work.

"Bigby Wolf! The Big Bad Wolf. You used to be something. They used to fear you. They'd hide anywhere their small shivering bodies would fit... The Big Bad Wolf. It's about time you showed up."(c) Photoshop cs6, (brush tool).

• And issue 103? Hahaha

HazzatheMan posted: »

It's something that was never shown in Fables, that makes me love it even more!

• That moment shall always be remembered by me ;)

It was so unexpected, but very much appreciated as well!!! XD

Beetle1 posted: »

And issue 103? Hahaha

• edited January 2016

• Snow looks good

dfh15 posted: »

This thread needs more cowbell.

• edited January 2016

Here's a crossover by A-lir-A. Starring Bigby Wof, Aiden Pearce and Ronan O'Connor.
    http://a-lir-a.deviantart.com/art/Magnificent-triple-471338940

• edited January 2016

Snow and Bigby by AllisonSohn
    Snow and Bigby by AllisonSohn

• edited January 2016

Snow and Bigby by savannahrcb
    fav.me/d7ket2f

• This is brilliant. I love this.

• CARALHO QUE FODA

PoBoRo posted: »

Sweet! Didn't realise this was a thing on here! I painted this portrait of Bigby a few weeks ago, thought I'd share

• GrenXGeorgie :3 <3 (Geordel? Grendie? Grengie?)

enter image description here

All images done by me. :)

• I like the bottom one. :3 <3

pudding_pie posted: »

GrenXGeorgie (Geordel? Grendie? Grengie?) All images done by me.

• Always good dude!

My fav will always be the one of Georgie holding a baby Grendel... HAHAHA!!! Always makes me laugh to see that little fish-monster look at Georgie like "The fuck you doing? Put me down!"

pudding_pie posted: »

GrenXGeorgie (Geordel? Grendie? Grengie?) All images done by me.

• Can anyone help me.. I have an issue of language. The game is in Russian language and I need to change it in English.

• Right so a little while ago, back in the days when I thought Season 2 wasn't going to happen, I was bored and made these thingies. Figured I'd share them now because I'm in the TWAU spirit and I thought they might work nicely as desktop wallpapers or something. The red one is (admittedly) crap but I figured I'd post it anyway to make the days I spent crafting that '2' mean something.

(All of this was made in Photoshop CS6 with extracted game textures, aside from the smaller text that I ripped from a screenshot.)

• Ooohhhhh I love the bottom one! Has that awesome TWAU feel to it

hemfbg posted: »

Right so a little while ago, back in the days when I thought Season 2 wasn't going to happen, I was bored and made these thingies. Figured I

• okay i messed up...someone can explain to me how to upload an image

• You can't upload an image directly to the forums. It has to be hosted somewhere else, and you can add a link to it using the Image button when composing a message.

If you don't have a place to host your image, check out Imgur.

okay i messed up...someone can explain to me how to upload an image

• enter image description here

My OC Lyla & Grendel doing the whole 'Grease' bit.

• edited July 2017

By me! :)

• Well I'd love to see it, but I can't.

By me!

• thank you!

WarpSpeed posted: »

You can't upload an image directly to the forums. It has to be hosted somewhere else, and you can add a link to it using the Image button when composing a message. If you don't have a place to host your image, check out Imgur.

• Man, these are great. I haven't been able to find too many good TWAU wallpapers, so I'll definitely use these.

Thanks so much!

hemfbg posted: »

Right so a little while ago, back in the days when I thought Season 2 wasn't going to happen, I was bored and made these thingies. Figured I

• can i use devianart to host my images?

WarpSpeed posted: »

You can't upload an image directly to the forums. It has to be hosted somewhere else, and you can add a link to it using the Image button when composing a message. If you don't have a place to host your image, check out Imgur.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.