If you could bring back one character that disappeared for TFS who would it be and why? *POLL!*

Comments

• I really liked Becca from 400 days.

idk i think there is some fucking doubt

• She arguably had the most promise of any 400 Days character not named Tavia, Bonnie, or for some Nate, yes. Unfortunately, while she was definitely better implemented than most of the others in Season 2, her time has come and gone and she was thus obsolete before "Season 3" was teased.

I really liked Becca from 400 days. idk i think there is some fucking doubt

• Hey @Alyssa_TTG I think you might be interested in the results of this poll I conducted should you be considering reintroducing characters from seasons prior to A New Frontier into The Final Season :)

• Christa or Lily

• Alyssa_TTGAlyssa_TTG Former Telltale Staff

Thanks!

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Hey @Alyssa_TTG I think you might be interested in the results of this poll I conducted should you be considering reintroducing characters from seasons prior to A New Frontier into The Final Season

• Now that the poll has got quite a number of votes here are some things I found interesting about the results:
    1. Kenny has over 10 times the amount of votes than Jane does.
    enter image description here
    2. Aside from the obvious top 5 (Christa, Kenny, Arvo, Molly and Lilly) I was a little surprised to find Nate leading the polls over the entire 400 days cast and others. I thought for sure that Eddie was going to have the majority vote in the regard. Granted it's only by a few votes but it was still a pleasant surprise.
    3. Russell, Becca and Tavia don't have any votes yet.

• Kenny has over 10 times the amount of votes than Jane does.

Ugh...why are those two even on the poll?

Now that the poll has got quite a number of votes here are some things I found interesting about the results: 1. Kenny has over 10 times th

• I took the answers people posted on this thread and put them into the poll. The Kenny and Jane responses only apply when left behind in the Wellington/Alone ending and when left behind in the Alone ending respectively. I know they're not exactly likely to return (and I personally wouldn't want them to anyways) but since enough people wanted them to come back in those scenarios I thought there wasn't any harm in adding them in.

DabigRG posted: »

Kenny has over 10 times the amount of votes than Jane does. Ugh...why are those two even on the poll?

• Oh, okay I guess.

I took the answers people posted on this thread and put them into the poll. The Kenny and Jane responses only apply when left behind in the

• Where's the none option?

• My one suggestion if you guys do decide to bring characters back is to try to make it as likely and believable as possible. The poll results show that I and many others would love to see Christa come back (although I voted for Nate personally) but at the same time there has already been two unlikely reunions in these games already with Kenny and David, I don't think the suspension of disbelief could be stretched enough so Clementine and Christa can be reunited again, as much as I would like to see it happen.

I look forward to seeing how you guys wrap up Clementine's story :)

Alyssa_TTG posted: »

Thanks!

• edited September 2017

@Alyssa_TTG Has the Telltale team forgot about Christa?

• That works for me!

* Eddie: he gay * Paige: she gay * Lilly: she bi * Christa: she cool * Arvo: he cool also personal reasons and I feel like we're owed their returns

• I highly doubt they forgot about Christa. My guess is they either don't know how to write her back into the story in a natural way or just wrote her off as dead.

• Alyssa_TTGAlyssa_TTG Former Telltale Staff

No, we have not.

• Lily. Feel very strongly on this one.

Maybe Kenny too for the those who had the Wellington ending.

• Becca, because then she could be mom to AJ and Clementine could be something else. Seriously, she wouldn't have been old enough to be AJ's mom... and I don't like that she thinks of herself in those terms. I know she can't be a kid, but she shouldn't assume such adult responsibilities already either.

Otherwise, Christa because I am holding out hope that she somehow managed to survive.

• Lily. Very interesting character.

But I also don't really trust Telltale to do her justice anymore since their writing has been pretty bad for a while now.

• A clue........xD

No, we have not.

• That is an unorthodox way to revitalize her character since she's way past obsolete now.

ShampaFK posted: »

Becca, because then she could be mom to AJ and Clementine could be something else. Seriously, she wouldn't have been old enough to be AJ's m

• As much as I love my boi Kenny... he's determinant. I think Christa has so much story potential with AJ and it could play off of how she doesn't trust Clementine to keep AJ safe because of what happen "last time". We learn over the season what really happend to Christas baby and how Christa sees it as Clementines fault along with how she thinks Omids death was due to Clementine not being careful. This could lead to some extreme tension between Christa and Clem as you have to decide what's right for AJ. They could also make Christa a bit more broken/unstable because of the events she went through to also make the player unsettled whenever she's "trying to keep AJ safe".

• Christa to return S4 confirmed!

A clue........xD

• Christa isn't dead. It's TWD if you don't see them die or if u don't see their dead corpse their not dead.

No one, dammit. We really should all know what happens to returning characters by now. Omid, Christa, Kenny, Jane, AJ, etc.

• I can sort of see how Christa could blame Clementine for Omid's death, although only barely... but how would Clementine been responsible for those bandits attacking Christa? That's highly illogical. I am tired of these lapses in logic and people holding grudges against one another for things they didn't do. Why make so many people irrational in this world? No. Sorry. I don't like the scenario you are creating.

As much as I love my boi Kenny... he's determinant. I think Christa has so much story potential with AJ and it could play off of how she doe

• @Alyssa_TTG Did you confirm Christa's return in season four?

No, we have not.

• I think he's talking about other Becca

That is an unorthodox way to revitalize her character since she's way past obsolete now.

• Well, other 'Becca is named Rebecca, which is a pretty clear distinction.

I think he's talking about other Becca

• I never said she blames herself for the bandits but for the baby. We don't know what happened to the baby but TT could create a way for us to figure out what happened and how Christa sees the baby's fate as Clem's fault.

I can sort of see how Christa could blame Clementine for Omid's death, although only barely... but how would Clementine been responsible for

• I would absolutely love to see Clem meet up with Christa again, especially since she is the protagonist, I think it would be a very nice moment, especially considering that they were together for so long, and Clem has been alone for so long

On the other hand, Lily would be super interesting, especially now that we are in control of Clementine, so we get to decide how Clementine feels about Lily, especially now that she is older and Lee is gone, considering what she did to their group

• Alyssa is getting tagged quite a lot these days

• For better or worse, she earned that recognition.

Alyssa is getting tagged quite a lot these days

• Is Christa's logic going to be that if Clem had kept her gun on her the whole time then Michelle would not have been able to shoot Omid, and Omid would still be alive? Had Omid been alive he would have kept Christa safe and provided for her. So, since Omid's death is a result of Clem's carelessness then everything bad that's happened since Omid's death is, directly or indirectly, Clem's fault. Do we really want to go down that rabbit hole?

I never said she blames herself for the bandits but for the baby. We don't know what happened to the baby but TT could create a way for us to figure out what happened and how Christa sees the baby's fate as Clem's fault.

• I don't know how Clementine would feel, but I am hella resentful that she shot Carley.

I would absolutely love to see Clem meet up with Christa again, especially since she is the protagonist, I think it would be a very nice mom

• Wellington Kenny. His ANF treatment was disrespectful to his character. The only way to make up for that is to have him remain alive in the Wellington ending.

• The only way to make up for that is to have him remain alive in the Wellington ending by staying offscreen.

Fixed.

Vaxij posted: »

Wellington Kenny. His ANF treatment was disrespectful to his character. The only way to make up for that is to have him remain alive in the Wellington ending.

• You seem to dislike Kenny a lot, am I wrong?

The only way to make up for that is to have him remain alive in the Wellington ending by staying offscreen. Fixed.

• Yeah, that's somewhat applicable nowadays.

Vaxij posted: »

You seem to dislike Kenny a lot, am I wrong?

• enter image description here

I don't know how Clementine would feel, but I am hella resentful that she shot Carley.

• Or.. produce a DLC just for Kenny fans.

The only way to make up for that is to have him remain alive in the Wellington ending by staying offscreen. Fixed.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.