If you could bring back one character that disappeared for TFS who would it be and why? *POLL!*

1235»

Comments

• I am still one of those people that believes Vernon might still be alive. They never officially said he “died” but “lost with that goddamned boat” according to Joyce.

He probably is dead, but he may have got on that boat and got separated from his group. We’ll never know, it’s a shame

ShampaFK posted: »

There are characters from all three seasons of TWD that I liked and would have liked to have spent more time with... but we know how they di

• edited October 2017

In the beginning of season 2 when we're separated from christa, christa obviously didn't hate or dislike Clementine. But what I was inferring in my OG post was that something happened to Christa off screen sometime between when Clem was separated and ANF making her more "insane" but not really. Like she's on the way to losing her sanity but it's only noticeable sometimes. Something could have happened of screen to make this happen.

dan290786 posted: »

Would Christa really hold a grudge for 3 or so years after that happened? She should know she didn’t mean what happened to Omid and we don’t know what went down with the loss of her baby

• Could be

In the beginning of season 2 when we're separated from christa, christa obviously didn't hate or dislike Clementine. But what I was inferrin

• edited October 2017

She meant Rebecca. She just didn't bother to edit her post after being corrected.

EDIT:Derp.

Becca??? BECCA? As in Shel’s Becca? Wow that would be crazy im sorry. Never in a million years would i want her caring for AJ

• I wouldn't mind more stuff with Katjaa. I mean she isn't really the most standout or memorable character anyway, so it'd be nice either way.

And admittedly, the fishing trip thing would be a neat change of pace. Even more so than riding in an old car even.

Aside from the Kenny thing, those all sound like decent concepts. sigh nope, the Kenny “thing” would have been welcome as well. So w

• Yeah i got that after i realised. But Rebecca is dead. So why is she mentioning her? Isn’t this thread for the characters who went missing that you could bring back?

DabigRG posted: »

She meant Rebecca. She just didn't bother to edit her post after being corrected. EDIT:Derp.

• Yeah thats what im saying. Say that the original writers wrote the DLC’s for the ideas we have shared such as Kenny and Kat’s lives in their jobs just before the ZA, i think they’d have wrote a good story

I wouldn't mind more stuff with Katjaa. I mean she isn't really the most standout or memorable character anyway, so it'd be nice either way.

• Yeah, I don't get that either. Rebecca being left behind in an ambiguous situation is one thing, but [almost] everything falls to a headshot.

Yeah i got that after i realised. But Rebecca is dead. So why is she mentioning her? Isn’t this thread for the characters who went missing that you could bring back?

• Since the poll has quite a few votes now here are my final thoughts on the results and the likelihood of each character's return

• Kenny leads the poll with nearly 30% of the votes and I'm sorry Kenny lovers I just don't see it happening. We all know the mistreatment and minimal impact on the story Telltale gives determinant characters even on the rare instance where they can avoid death. I can't see Telltale using up resources to bring him back when only a fraction of players will end up seeing him.

• Christa and Lilly follow at 2nd and 3rd most votes in the poll respectively. Given that Telltale seems to be heavily incorporating fan feedback into The Final Season it seems likely that one of these two will return. Of course whether or not they do come back would have to depend on where Telltale stands on the whole "realism of their return" debate but I get the feeling they're all for bringing them back despite the concerns regarding the believability.

• Molly and Arvo are at 4th and 5th respectively. Same reasoning on their likelihood as that for Christa and Lilly though I would say their odds aren't nearly as likely as those two mostly because of Arvo and Molly being the less popular vote.

• Nate continues to lead the 400 days and Michonne groups of characters as well as Mike and Jane . Out of all the cast of 400 days I would say Nate and Eddie are the two most likely to return given that their fates are the least diversified by player choices, however the odds that the new Walking Dead production team not only remembers the 400 days characters but also cares about them enough to bring them back are so small I wouldn't hold my breath on their return, though it's not impossible.

• Over 350 votes and not a single one for poor Russell or Tavia.

• Christa because I miss my season 1 crew. I’d say Lily, but I didn’t really like her.

1. Christa
    2. Lilly
    3. Mike and/or Arvo, determinant Bonnie
    4. probably no one else due to their limited screentime or lack of meaningful characterization
    Cocoa2736 posted: »

Now that this thread has been revived I have another question I want to ask: Out of all the characters listed in the poll which one do you believe is most likely to return? "No one" being an option as well.

• Of the characters you want to see appear in The Final Season: How do you expect their relationship with Clementine to play out should they actually return.

• Arvo, so that Clementine can beat the shit out of him

• edited March 2018

I hope characters like Eleanor, Conrad, Fern, Max and Lonnie are not forgotten in The Final Season... :/ @Alyssa_TTG @mostlypoptarts

• "error: you already voted on this poll"

lolwut? :*

• I'm not entirely sure I care enough to want the select few character of the select few I might want otherwise to appear, much less realistically expect. Which is basically just Kate at this point.

However, when it comes to Lilly, I suppose it'd be best to go the Sunset Shimmer route and enable a subplot like the determinant one suggested of Kenny in A House Divided.

Of the characters you want to see appear in The Final Season: How do you expect their relationship with Clementine to play out should they actually return.

• edited March 2018

Esaelp atsirhc

• edited March 2018

Why are Kenny and Jane on this poll? Don't get me wrong. I'm not posting this because I hate them. I honestly think they are some of the most memorable characters in this series but why are they even on this poll?There are 5 different ways Kenny's story can end. 3 of which are him dying and his odds of survival are pretty slim with the other 2 possibilites. There are 3 ways Jane's story can end. 2 of which she dies and since Telltale chose to kill her off via suicide if Clem stayed with her she probably ended up killing herself anyways in the alone ending where she survives. The way they were handled in ANF confirms that Telltale is done with Jane and Kenny. It's time to move on.

Let them go.
    Let them go!
    Their arcs are over don't drag them out anymo-o-ore!

• edited March 2018

I had used posts from this thread to determine the options in the poll (sans ANF characters though since they have a good chance to return anyway.) Jane and Kenny came up a couple times in this thread. While it is improbable and arguably would be detrimental to the narrative they can technically return so I didn't see the harm in putting them in the poll. If I could do it over again I would probably take them out but ignoring their votes the rankings are about what I expected and I don't believe they'd shift too dramatically if Kenny and Jane weren't in it. I do agree with your post though.

Also gotta love Elsa's magically phasing hair lol

Veeeee posted: »

Why are Kenny and Jane on this poll? Don't get me wrong. I'm not posting this because I hate them. I honestly think they are some of the mos

• edited March 2018

Dis be da truth!

enter image description here

. * Dem bangs flop freely * "I''m aBOUT to onLEESH a BLIZzard!"
    Also, #EtherealTail

Veeeee posted: »

Why are Kenny and Jane on this poll? Don't get me wrong. I'm not posting this because I hate them. I honestly think they are some of the mos

• I'd bring back:
    Kenny, because he's my dad
    Christa, so that they can be happy together again
    Luke, because he didn't deserve to die, and Bonnie is retarded.
    Arvo, so I can shoot him in the dick and watch him die.
    Jane, so I can kill her.

Most importantly though,
    Lilly. Maybe she's the leader of a new big place or something, maybe she's evil.
    But honestly I don't think anyone should be brought back, because they'd get pathetic deaths like Kenny and Jane.

• You know, looking at this, I'm wondering if I ever bothered to actually vote.

I'm honestly not sure I even care at this point. It used to be Arvo, but that died out during the "hype" for "Season 3," even if I still

• I don't think I ever truly answered this, so:
    1. A Cabin Group origin DLC in the vain of 400 Days could be enough material to be sold on it's own. Luke, Pete, Carlos, Alvin, and one or two other characters would fit the PC roles.
    2. Molly is a character that would work best in her own DLC, away from Clementine's side of things.'
    3. Christa has plenty of room for expansion, either before the outbreak, before meeting Lee, or sometime after Omid's death ala an early Season 2 premise.
    4. Mike had his original purpose dummied out of Season 2, so a DLC with him would be a nice way to fill in the blanks.
    5. The Russian Group was just begging for backstory to explain how they came together, why, and how they interacted with each other outside of missions. Vitali probably would've been the best candidate for the PC had it not been for the screwup in No Going Back.
    6. For the final slot, I'm gonna defer to Shoula and suggest a Garcia Van Group DLC, much like what Michonne was allegedly supposed to be initially. I wanna say Kate would be the best character to play as here since we already went through ANF as Javier, but I'm honestly not too sure if any of the other three would work better than him.

Just curious. Which six characters could/should they produce DLCs for?

• Kenny. because if you picked the wellington ending Kenny doesn't get a proper ending he just leaves and that's it you have no idea if he dies lives or turns into a salmon and becomes king of the head crabs

• I kind of now really just want an idea of which month they are going to release season four. I mean, they said the second quarter of the year, and we very near the second quarter... so do they mean the last Tuesday of June? That's my guess, but I'd like to be wrong.
    Your group of six makes a lot of sense.

I don't think I ever truly answered this, so: 1. A Cabin Group origin DLC in the vain of 400 Days could be enough material to be sold on it

• I kind of now really just want an idea of which month they are going to release season four. I mean, they said the second quarter of the year, and we very near the second quarter... so do they mean the last Tuesday of June? That's my guess, but I'd like to be wrong.

I kinda get the feeling they may just delay the release a little while longer to give a good 2+ months for the games teasing and advertisements to have time to simmer with people.

Your group of six makes a lot of sense.

Thank you. I was considering a seventh candidate/candidacy to make up for the Cabin Group taking up an entire one by themself, but never actually decided on another.

I kind of now really just want an idea of which month they are going to release season four. I mean, they said the second quarter of the yea

• I’d bring back the group with Arvo, Bonnie and Mike just to see what happens

• So... Now that we got a small glimpse at the style and direction Telltale is going with in The Final Season, any predictions as to if anyone from previous installments will be returning and if so whom?

• edited April 2018

I've seen the new kids and you know what ?
    I've changed my mind,i think Christa don't need to return,the idea of being with all these kids is a really cool concept for me and Christa wouldn't fit in all of that.
    Just my opinion.

So... Now that we got a small glimpse at the style and direction Telltale is going with in The Final Season, any predictions as to if anyone from previous installments will be returning and if so whom?

• same :/

iFoRias posted: »

I've seen the new kids and you know what ? I've changed my mind,i think Christa don't need to return,the idea of being with all these kids is a really cool concept for me and Christa wouldn't fit in all of that. Just my opinion.

• You know, it's funny: I've always considered Becca to be obsolete after Season 2's weak af Episode 3 completely wasted her and especially once the short E3 teaser for "Season 3" was shown.

And then people start tallking about these three new characters(with "special" mention to the girl) and I'm going "Wow, they really stepped deeper in that one, didn't they?"

I haven't actually seen these new characters yet, mind you.

• Bonnie for sure!

Just kidding, fuck that... Kenny!

KennySquad

Sign in to comment in this discussion.