Best Forum Profile Pic 2017 - Hot competition, get in now!!!

Hey, what's up gentlemans and.

Today I accessed the forum for the first time after 6 months and I thought: Hmm. Yes.

I suggest a super hot news competition!!! Post your profile pic here and explain why it deserves to be hot top pic 2017 and I'll pick the winner in two weeks.

Since I'm gonna choose the winners I can't T-T join the competition!!! So I'm just goin to give an example:

cause she looks badass, cute and * _ *

your turn ;)

Comments

• edited October 2017

;;;

• poogs should win by default tbh

• Me cos I have a Dragonborn bear, having a drink and waving a sword around on top of a hill.

• Clear winner right here, I mean seriously. It's Clementine and Metallica, it doesn't get much better than that.

• Mine, because it's anime.

• Obviously, my profile picture is the best one. Colin and Batman together. How could anyone possibly top that? Colin the sarcastic Batman. Yepp, I would pay to see that.

• Of course, you can never get enough of nut bustin'

• edited October 2017

*__*

;;;

• goody.. work sir... keep up B)

Melton23 posted: »

Me cos I have a Dragonborn bear, having a drink and waving a sword around on top of a hill.

• right now you're on my top 5 candidates to be the winner :*

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

im trash

• o-o

Crips posted: »

Mine, because it's anime.

• hmm.yes.

Clear winner right here, I mean seriously. It's Clementine and Metallica, it doesn't get much better than that.

• :love: i beg to this pig... please get me pregnant

Obviously, my profile picture is the best one. Colin and Batman together. How could anyone possibly top that? Colin the sarcastic Batman. Yepp, I would pay to see that.

• miss... i don't know you... but i know you're awesome and ... cuz i feel it.... deep down ... your chances to win are high!!!

RockMySocks posted: »

Of course, you can never get enough of nut bustin'

• Kokichi is the Best Boy™.

Crips posted: »

Mine, because it's anime.

• edited October 2017

My new profile pic is now the best on this forum. Competition over. Nothing can outmatch the legendary Pumpkin Rick

• Mine, obviosuly, because nothing in this world can top the beauty and grace of our Lord and Savior Kenny.

• Mine needs no special effects, it is already the cutest thing on earth!

• You know...for an awesome god...he definitely left his mark...all over that road when his ass got ejected out of the car and then the pile of walker poop afterwards.

Mine, obviosuly, because nothing in this world can top the beauty and grace of our Lord and Savior Kenny.

• So what is the kitty's name?

Vanzam posted: »

Mine needs no special effects, it is already the cutest thing on earth!

• Mine because badass anime vampire priest

• It's new Sam & Max art from Steve Purcell himself...Also weredog.

• Jesus went through some gruesome trials before bleeding to death nailed to the cross, he did not have a respectful death, so thank you for once again proving Kenny is truly holy. You really are a true Kenny fan. Also I don't think walkers defecate. Their internal organs are pretty much decomposed.

You know...for an awesome god...he definitely left his mark...all over that road when his ass got ejected out of the car and then the pile of walker poop afterwards.

• Well unlike Kenny...Jesus came back. And while they don't poop I guess ...all that meat does eventually get past out the anus or any other hole that is handy.

NorthStars posted: »

Jesus went through some gruesome trials before bleeding to death nailed to the cross, he did not have a respectful death, so thank you for o

• I don't know what you mean, I remember clearly that Kenny got, just as jesus, lucky, real lucky. And if you are talking about that nightmare in ANF, he'll come back, you'll see... He'll come back...

O-Only time Kenny dies is if you shoot him in the head, but then you obviously unlock the secret ending. [

Well unlike Kenny...Jesus came back. And while they don't poop I guess ...all that meat does eventually get past out the anus or any other hole that is handy.

• LoL ok you got me there.

captainivy1 posted: »

I don't know what you mean, I remember clearly that Kenny got, just as jesus, lucky, real lucky. And if you are talking about that nightmare

• That's rude, bro. I was just joking.

You know...for an awesome god...he definitely left his mark...all over that road when his ass got ejected out of the car and then the pile of walker poop afterwards.

• edited November 2017

Eeehhh, I'll just enter even though I don't think my avatar is that great.
    So what the heck?

When I made this avatar, it was meant to resemble The Last Of Us Remastered cover, so it was originally black & white:

I wanted to throw Joel in there somewhere, but there just wasn't any room.

I purposefully flipped it because I wanted Ellie to be looking down and away from my own comments...

When I uploaded it, it just looked too dark and gloomy for my liking, so I decided to throw in some color.
    I tried many different colors, and I thought red or blue looked nice, but I've always liked purple, so I decided to go with that.

I chose Ellie 'cause I feel that I kinda relate to her in some ways... Plus, Ellie is from my favorite game.

Actually, I completely missed the point... I'm suppose to explain why I think my avatar should win, not the origin of it... but explaining it has made me realize that it had more meaning than I thought...

Okay, the reason why I think my avatar should win: is coz tlou, man! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Alright, enough from me!!
    On a different note, I think @Acheive250 should enter his old "Joel wearing Clem's Hat" avatar!

• Alright. As @Psycokinesis suggested I'm going to enter my 'Joel wearing Clementine's hat' profile picture, because it is clearly my greatest avatar. Here it is in all it's glory:

(I can't figure out how to post images in this new update so just look slightly to the left to see it)

Here's why I think it should win; Joel (From The Last of Us) wearing Clementine's (From The Walking Dead) hat. I fused two of gaming's greatest characters and apocalyptic games of all time together to create this masterpiece! What I should be explaining is why shouldn't it win.

SPOILER FOR THE LAST OF US!!!

Plus, it also supports the theory that Joel's dead in Part II. Because we all know whoever touches that hat is doomed.

I can not think of a more perfect way to mix two of my favorite games together (actually, Ellie wearing Clementine's hat would've been better... Shhh) than to put Clementine's hat on Joel! (Alright, I think I've said enough)

Anyway. Just look at Joel wearing that hat and try to say "You lose!"

• I have come to collect my prize

it has that poogs-esque quality about it

• Mine's a photo of myself with Nolan North from MCM Dublin Comic Con, taken this year.

• I always imagined you looked like Catherine O'Hara. Whadyano.

CathalOHara posted: »

Mine's a photo of myself with Nolan North from MCM Dublin Comic Con, taken this year.

• Obviously my {S T A R P L A T I N U M} should win runner up to poogs' obvious victory.

• Sorry to disappoint. :P

Johro posted: »

I always imagined you looked like Catherine O'Hara. Whadyano.

• edited November 2017

I know that other ones blow this one out of the water, but I just wanted people to know what it means about me.

For those who don't know, Roblox is a blatant rip off of both minecraft and the lego games. And because of how the game was made and of all the different sub-games made off of the engine, the possibilities for this game are pretty much endless.

This is one of my favorite games, and this also represents what my best friend on this site, @Melton23 and I share an interest in. This is my character.

And I'll tell you how this points out some things about me.

The hat - As a kid I used to like to make both paper airplanes and paper boats. I friggin love that hat!

The apple - Apples are one of my favorite foods, but were only used as med kits in the game I was playing.

The shirt - It says "Survive the disasters VIP" on the front. Disaster survival games are my favorite type of games to play. Zombie one's included. :wink: And I'm usually one of the best at them, with enough time put in.

The posture - The weird leaning back posture you see comes from a zombie animation that I bought for my character today. The reason why I kept it was because the walking animation made me look like I was drunk, and I found it hilarious that you could look like that in a game made for 6 year olds. :lol: Plus, zombies are my thing. :tongue:

The face - It is my general mood that I'm usually in when I come on this site. But it also complements my posture, and it makes me a more believable drunk person in-game. :lol:

My "wings" - Fall is my favorite time of the year, especially between late september - mid october. There is something about the smell of decaying foliage and the cooler nights that gives me a very homely feeling. And not to mention the variety of colors that the season brings to New England.

The name - Same as mine here. And that gives you a good clue about what I like to do the most in any game.

• edited November 2017

...So uh, @VectorXP, you gonna decide a winner? It's been almost 4 weeks...

Whether or not a winner is eventually chosen, I felt that this thread was a good idea to help liven things up around here. Maybe someone should do another contest of some sort?

• I imagined Gone with the wind's Scarlett O'Hara tbh

Johro posted: »

I always imagined you looked like Catherine O'Hara. Whadyano.

• Mine is a default one from Telltale, I put alot of effort in selecting it.

On a serious note, I have no clue how to get a custom one, do I need to have a certain size? do I upload it? what do?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.