Ranking the 400 Days stories from worst to best.

Depending on who you are, you either loved or hated 400 Days. If you had to rank the stories from 5th place to 1st, how would you do it?
For Me:
5th- Vince's Story
Sure, I liked Vince, Justin, and Danny as characters, but they copied so much from season 1 in this story. The main character is a prisoner who escapes on the day of the outbreak, and the choice is between the lives of two characters. I could sympathize with Vince, but the behavior of the guards felt erratic and unrealistic to me.
4th- Wyatt's Story
I know, I know. The fanbase loves Wyatt and Eddie. The only reason why this one ended up in 4th is because the story just felt kind of average to me. It must of been the position at which I played it. I think this one was one of the last two stories I played, and it threw off 400 Day's pacing for me. It works better at the beginning, I suppose. But considering the fact you can play the other stories in any order, Wyatt's race through the woods disappointed me more than it should of.
3rd- Bonnie's Story
Anyone who knows even the slightest bit about me probably knows how much I love Leland. And even though I hate Bonnie and Dee, Leland and the climatic chase through the cornfield made Bonnie's Story extremely bearable to me.
2nd- Russell's Story
I love Buddy Cop Movies, and this is what Russell's Story felt like to me. And although the choice in this story wasn't very hard for me to make, the relationship between Russell and Nate completely made up for this. Nate jumping back and forth between being kind and insane honestly horrified me.
1st- Shel's Story
The first I played in my run through, and my overall favorite. The characters were well developed, I liked the inclusion of the cancer survivor group, and deciding to kill Stephanie was the hardest choice I had to make in 400 Days. It was hard for me to classify Shel and her group as good or bad, especially after their appearance in Bonnie's Story. This story left a satisfied feeling in my stomach for days to come.

Tagged:

Comments

• For my list, 1 is worst and 5 is best because I hate fighting with formatting.
    1. Russell's: I liked the characters, but there wasn't TOO much going on with them, and I felt a lack of agency in my relationship with Nate.
    2. Bonnie's: More or less decent, but the part with Dee at the end is what makes it score lower for me.
    3. Wyatt's: Not much of a fan overall, but I love Eddie, and getting to play Rock-Paper-Scissors with against a character is always fun.
    4. Shel: Seeing the aftermath of what happened with the cancer survivors and being able to guide Becca were really neat, the latter of which I thought would have an impact on S2.
    5. Tavia: I know there's, like, nothing there, but she was cheery and mysterious. After I saw her, I was more excited about her role than anyone else's. Also, it's not every day you get to be the recruiter of a ZA community.

• It's been forever since I actually played the DLC on my first playthrough back in June 2016, so I'm not sure if it's really accurate to the stories themselves, but I'll rank em anyway:.
    1. Shel
    2. Vince
    3. Bonnie
    4. Tavia
    5. Russell
    6. Wyatt

• 1.) Shel
    2.) Russell
    3.) Vince
    4.) Wyatt
    5.) Bonnie
    Really enjoyed this episode, these characters had lots of potential, especially Shel. Shame we didn't really get to see more of them.

• Something I've thought about is like a "400 Days Part 2" kind of thing. It's kind of stupid, but basically, it would follow the characters from the original game after they got separated, except you would play as Mike because of Bonnie's determinant status. Kind of dumb, but I personally would like to see something pulled off with these characters.

Zjaa6 posted: »

1.) Shel 2.) Russell 3.) Vince 4.) Wyatt 5.) Bonnie Really enjoyed this episode, these characters had lots of potential, especially Shel. Shame we didn't really get to see more of them.

• I hate how that, no matter what you do in Bonnie's story, you still get blamed for everything. I wonder what would of happened if Leland found that Dee had killed Bonnie with the flashlight.

For my list, 1 is worst and 5 is best because I hate fighting with formatting. 1. Russell's: I liked the characters, but there wasn't TOO m

• The atmosphere/tone of this episode was awesome.

• 5- Wyatt
    4 - Shell ((Honestly i would have cared more about this scenario if it ended up having an inpact in season 2 and having a Dynamic with Clem and Becca but it ended up just being Setup for nothing. ))
    3 - Bonnie I know im in the minority here but i actually really like Bonnie even after the betrayal althought i wish it was cleared up how Leland died after this scenario.
    2- Vince ((I liked Justin and Danny and wish they atleast explained how Danny died after the scenario much like Leland in #3 althought i do think his scenario wasnt really necessary compared to the others.))
    1 - Russel ((Nate is a great Villain and a very entertaining Character i wish Telltale just brought him back in New frontier on Badger s role.))

1. Shel
    2. Russell
    3. Vince
    4. Bonnie
    5. Wyatt

I'm actually quite looking forward to replaying 400 Days, I'll be getting that collection so it's going to be brilliant to revisit them (I played 400 Days and Michonne far less than the main seasons).

Sign in to comment in this discussion.