Walking Fan Art of the DEAD... (New and Improved)

Comments

• She had such a shitty death </3 : (

Fangirl101 posted: »

I love her!!

T H I C C

• And I still can't properly view wiki images. Nice!

They didn't change it all. Putting someone in less revealing clothes doesn't mean they're older, Disney!

DabigRG posted: »

Don't even start with that shit. (Couldn't find the appropriate pic, so this will have to do.) Also notice how teenage Lilo

• now that's a tumblr art style

I love her!!

• Speaking of "thicc" (and I only just noticed this.)
    https://s18.postimg.org/ulx1jlj3d/misc_groups_the_walking_dead_season_2_xps_by_akandrov-db6wk5.png
    I bet she was slammin' when she was younger. That nose stud is very telling.

. . .

• And I still can't properly view wiki images. Nice!

Oh shit, really?
    Well it's just the oddly chosen profile picture for Luke. I wanted the smile he gives Kenny during that scene.

They didn't change it all. Putting someone in less revealing clothes doesn't mean they're older, Disney!

To be fair, teenagers often do resemble fresh adults, especially nowadays with the chicken and milk steroid. Plus, Lilo is normally 7, which would make her 17 and 27, respectively in that episode.

Louche posted: »

And I still can't properly view wiki images. Nice! They didn't change it all. Putting someone in less revealing clothes doesn't mean they're older, Disney!

• edited November 2017

Yeah, I thought so too. In fact, one of my headcanon's(which might as well been potentially hidden depths half the time) was that she has a thing for motorcycles.

She's just a little too chunky and old looking for my tastes. Funny how now that's its been fully connected for me, I can't help but occasionally think "Older!Sarah" whenever she comes up.

Speaking of "thicc" (and I only just noticed this.) https://s18.postimg.org/ulx1jlj3d/misc_groups_the_walking_dead_season_2_xps_by_akandrov-db6wk5.png I bet she was slammin' when she was younger. That nose stud is very telling.

• So what?

now that's a tumblr art style

• Yeah, man. Wiki images have been broken for like half a year for me now, maybe longer. It's so dumb.

especially nowadays with the chicken and milk steroid.

Yeesh, I'm not even touching that subject.

And I still can't properly view wiki images. Nice! Oh shit, really? Well it's just the oddly chosen profile picture for Luke. I wa

• Heh heh, yeah... maybe.
    There is a resemblance there.

I just have to say, it's hilarious how almost every-time I played season two, there comes a point where I notice the nose-ring for the "first" time. It's just feels so out of place that It keeps surprising me.

Yeah, I thought so too. In fact, one of my headcanon's(which might as well been potentially hidden depths half the time) was that she has a

• There is a resemblance there.

If by resemblance, you mean pretty much the same basic design, then yes. It makes the realization that she's likely a Decomposite Character of Sarah to begin with pretty obvious.
    enter image description here

I just have to say, it's hilarious how almost every-time I played season two, there comes a point where I notice the nose-ring for the "first" time. It's just feels so out of place that It keeps surprising me.

Yeah, it's easy to assume it's a mole, but nope! Mama-Sarita got herself a piercing.

Heh heh, yeah... maybe. There is a resemblance there. I just have to say, it's hilarious how almost every-time I played season two, ther

• enter image description here

♪Ark my footsteps my good page, tread thou in them boldly♩

Credit to Conoyura

• edited November 2017

Aww, I love this! :heart:
    Wish there were more scenes with these two. I can definitely see Sarita supporting Sarah after Carlos's death.

♪Ark my footsteps my good page, tread thou in them boldly♩ Credit to Conoyura

• It's always nice to know there are other Jane fans out there.

well that makes a whole 2 of us

• edited November 2017

Agreed.

EDIT: Can you see the original post in your messages?

Aww, I love this! Wish there were more scenes with these two. I can definitely see Sarita supporting Sarah after Carlos's death.

• edited November 2017

"The Gang"

Credit to platalphys-dbbh64u(whose deviantart seems to have been deleted, unfortunately) :frowning:

• Nope. You sent me something on PM?

Agreed. EDIT: Can you see the original post in your messages?

• No, just askin if your feed picked up the original version of the reply before I editted it. That's something that happens with posts. Or at least, it used to.

Nope. You sent me something on PM?

• Yes it did. However, I don't get notifications when you edit it.
    There were like 2 times when I didn't receive notification at all.

No, just askin if your feed picked up the original version of the reply before I editted it. That's something that happens with posts. Or at least, it used to.

• Okay, good to know.

Yes it did. However, I don't get notifications when you edit it. There were like 2 times when I didn't receive notification at all.

• that out of place art style

"The Gang" Credit to platalphys-dbbh64u(whose deviantart seems to have been deleted, unfortunately)

• edited November 2017

oh come on that sarita is way too young and skinny

♪Ark my footsteps my good page, tread thou in them boldly♩ Credit to Conoyura

• It's not a problem in games obviously, but in fan art often Sarita, Sarah and Becca tend to look interchangeable

There is a resemblance there. If by resemblance, you mean pretty much the same basic design, then yes. It makes the realization that

• edited November 2017

I know, but admittedly it's only truly noticeable with their eyes, mouths, and hands(seriously, what the heck is up with that?). And interestingly enough, Sarah actually looks more in place with Clementine rather than Gabe when you'd expect it to be other way around.

oh come on that sarita is way too young and skinny

Ch'yeah. :lol: A little more fuckable, though, and I think they were intentionally going for a cuter feel there.

that out of place art style

• The hands seem bigger?

But walking shouldn't have a cuter feel, the grimy down-to-earth look that the games have is one of the best qualities.

I know, but admittedly it's only truly noticeable with their eyes, mouths, and hands(seriously, what the heck is up with that?). And interes

• The hands seem bigger?

Well bigger and less squarish-looking, but definitely bigger.

Sarah's hand, Clementine's hand, GABE'S GIANT FIST OF DEATH AND SHIT--seriously, what the heck is happening there? It's like someone slammed a suitcase shut on him!

"Strike him with your large man-hand!"

But walking shouldn't have a cuter feel, the grimy down-to-earth look that the games have is one of the best qualities.

Eh, artistic liberties and all that sugar. And since it's focusing on what are EASILY the two nicest characters in Season 2, it's thematically appropriate.

And they're actually not that off model compared to other drawings, especially since it took you commenting on Sarita for me to actually notice it[for some reason].

The hands seem bigger? But walking shouldn't have a cuter feel, the grimy down-to-earth look that the games have is one of the best qualities.

• And they're actually not that off model compared to other drawings, especially since it took you commenting on Sarita for me to actually notice it[for some reason].

I have that effect. I was thinking that it was good too, but only because there hasn't been too much impressive art posted for awhile. ANF probably barely got any, anyway. And here I thought Ava would be popular with the tumblr art crowd. Being a tough, independent woman of ambiguous race.

But now I'm just complaining about nothing. Fanart of all things. Who am I to tell them how to draw?

The hands seem bigger? Well bigger and less squarish-looking, but definitely bigger. Sarah's hand, Clementine's hand, GABE'S GIAN

• ANF probably barely got any, anyway.

If I had to guess, it's likely because there are relatively few people who bought and really enjoyed ANF, let alone those who'd feel like drawing any of the characters.

Most of what does exist of ANF in general has been 3d, Mariana focused(because of course), Gabe focused, Gabentine focused(because of fucking course), or some combination.

And here I thought Ava would be popular with the tumblr art crowd. Being a tough, independent woman of ambiguous race.

Yeah, now that you mention it, it is odd that there is so little art of her from I've seen.

I've had some varied ideas and...scenarios for pieces involving her for a while now, but I've been a little too busy and touchy to really sit down and do much of anything serious.

On that note, I've found 3 hits on deviantart from google. And two of them are fairly unrelated furries, for some reason. :confused:

But now I'm just complaining about nothing. Fanart of all things. Who am I to tell them how to draw?

Someone who wants to see and appreciate it?

And they're actually not that off model compared to other drawings, especially since it took you commenting on Sarita for me to actually not

• Horrible disgusting and offensive

HammyShow posted: »

Some of you are gonna hate me for this... Still no regrets though... In the alternate universe, where it's not zombie apocalypse... Let them be kids guys

• ತ_ತ That's not very nice.

xxplvb posted: »

Horrible disgusting and offensive

• This offended me very badly

ತ_ತ That's not very nice.

• How?

xxplvb posted: »

This offended me very badly

• edited November 2017

Because "Gabentine is Cooties," that's why.

Or maybe he's actually being serious for a fanbase-wide change of pace and noting how uncanny and creepy as shit those two look there. Probably just the former, though.

How?

• Oh. I didn't see the picture in that way... I just thought they were friends in the picture. Probably because I initially thought they wouldn't be romantically interested in each other under different circumstances.

Because "Gabentine is Cooties," that's why. Or maybe he's actually being serious for a fanbase-wide change of pace and noting how uncanny and creepy as shit those two look there. Probably just the former, though.

• Probably because I initially thought they wouldn't be romantically interested in each other under different circumstances.

You and me both, pal. And to be fair, that's partially because it seemed pretty logically obvious that the earliest "hints" to the idea was just a lampshaping Take That styled joke about how dumb that type of plotline tends to be. The fact that Javier is pretty smiles about it regardless of what he might've said to Eleanor(about them just hanging out, you friggin kneejerky ewes) with Gabe being completely stonefaced in his unamusedment should've gotten that across for sure, but alas.

And then Thicker than Water came out.....

Oh. I didn't see the picture in that way... I just thought they were friends in the picture. Probably because I initially thought they wouldn't be romantically interested in each other under different circumstances.

• Teaser for my TWD project. Full video 10 minutes. I hope I can finish all parts to New Year.

• edited December 2017

Cheese and Rice...
    Cheese n' FUCKING Rice!

Is this The Walking Dead Game or The Cleveland Show?

Woah, shoulda put down that last walker.

Was Jane the only one who got pregnant that winter?

Credit to @deadmanwalkingamc

Sign in to comment in this discussion.