Walking Fan Art of the DEAD... (New and Improved)

Comments

• edited June 2017

enjoying showing up telltale? cuz damn.

Like Superjohn702 has pointed out, I used the PBR (Physically-based rendering) method in rendering to bring out the realism effect. Some games actually use this method, one example is Star Wars: Battlefront II.

• In the first iteration, it actually had facial features. I removed them because it didn't fit in well with my ideas of minimalism for it

I think it fits the image. If you had lines of her facial features in that purple...now THAT would probably be creepy looking. You guys have seen the shit I make, trust me, I know creepy looking.

• I know, right?

AronDracula posted: »

Her death was so fucking pointless.

• I like it this way, well done.

Do you guys think its a bit creepy that I got rid of clems face or is it fine?

• Her death served nothing to this season other than give us a reason to hate Joan and Badger.

DabigRG posted: »

I know, right?

• Was that half naked Ava fanart deleted already ?

sigh... this forum man...

• Whoa, amazing!

deletus

• Yeah and I can't help but dislike both of them for that easy plot shallowness.

Well, Mariana and Badger anyway.

AronDracula posted: »

Her death served nothing to this season other than give us a reason to hate Joan and Badger.

• edited June 2017

Dammit, I'm late!

EDIT: Nevermind.
    enter image description here

Though I'd think she'd be bigger.
    TheMPerson posted: »

Was that half naked Ava fanart deleted already ? sigh... this forum man...

• Heard there was a big fuss about this site pix2pix. Thought to myself "Why not try draw Clem and see if it works?"

What could go wrong?

Outstanding! Clementine has never looked so realistic. 10/10

• enter image description here

FetchWalker posted: »

Heard there was a big fuss about this site pix2pix. Thought to myself "Why not try draw Clem and see if it works?" What could go wrong? Outstanding! Clementine has never looked so realistic. 10/10

• Javified!Clem in Arkham Origins: Blackgate.

Heard there was a big fuss about this site pix2pix. Thought to myself "Why not try draw Clem and see if it works?" What could go wrong? Outstanding! Clementine has never looked so realistic. 10/10

• Hahaha yeah it's gone, doesn't really surprise me tbh, it's still on my deviantart page if you want it.

TheMPerson posted: »

Was that half naked Ava fanart deleted already ? sigh... this forum man...

• We NEED more!

Bogdan2309 posted: »

awesome, we want more!

• Maiqueti on deviantart has a pretty snazzy picture of Clem and AJ

• Clementine is trying to roast AJ.

O-0 ....What the heck is goin on there?

• A whole 3 feet away from the fire, even. That's fucdup, tho.

TheDerpGod posted: »

Clementine is trying to roast AJ.

• that AJ though

Maiqueti on deviantart has a pretty snazzy picture of Clem and AJ

• AJ has that look. That look of move faster pokey.

Jayroen posted: »

that AJ though

• Major failure in trying to change my art style into something more chibi, I guess? If I took my time it might have turned out okay but I rushed it and drew all of it in under 15 minutes maybe because I didn't have time and, yeah.. I might as well post them, I already drew them lol :D

• Kid!Gabe tho. :lol:

Major failure in trying to change my art style into something more chibi, I guess? If I took my time it might have turned out okay but I rus

• gabe doesn't even look like gabe lmao he looks awful in this

Credit to nikitunom

• ...Oh my goodness, you're right!

gabe doesn't even look like gabe lmao he looks awful in this

• edited June 2017

Here's my drawing of Clementine! I finally finished it after all this time. What do you guys think about it?

• edited June 2017

And here's another one for all Kenny lovers out there!

LeeClemKen posted: »

Here's my drawing of Clementine! I finally finished it after all this time. What do you guys think about it?

• Is her expression purposely made to look like a meme

• No...Why do you think that?

NorthStars posted: »

Is her expression purposely made to look like a meme

• Its just what I see

No...Why do you think that?

• Some of you are gonna hate me for this...
    Still no regrets though...

In the alternate universe, where it's not zombie apocalypse...

precious kids taking a selfie

Let them be kids guys :)

• woah thats hot

• why is he crying

And here's another one for all Kenny lovers out there!

• Because duck's dead

Bogdan2309 posted: »

why is he crying

• Not really, in one image you managed to make Gabe not look like a little shit.

HammyShow posted: »

Some of you are gonna hate me for this... Still no regrets though... In the alternate universe, where it's not zombie apocalypse... Let them be kids guys

• actually it looks pretty cool

Some of you are gonna hate me for this... Still no regrets though... In the alternate universe, where it's not zombie apocalypse... Let them be kids guys

• What is it with Gabe and being uncanny? He looks a little to realistic here for some reason.

• Well...I always try to draw realistically as much as I can, yet I'm still not that good at it (at least to me)

And if you think that Gabe or Clem look different, blame it on the lighting :D (more excuses)

What is it with Gabe and being uncanny? He looks a little to realistic here for some reason.

• This is truly impressive Telltale should consider doing something similar to this.

Jayroen posted: »

37 Poses later.. 100% Non-canon, made it up as I went along. Let me know whatcha think. Uploaded here

• This is the best fucking character

• Hopefully this isn't too rude, but AJ looks like a rapist.

Maiqueti on deviantart has a pretty snazzy picture of Clem and AJ

Sign in to comment in this discussion.