The Walking Dead Character Bios Clementine...again

It took a while but I finally did Clementine.

God bless everyone.

Comments

• edited December 2017

Yup I've been stalling.

• I agree Telltale totally messed up her character, she did a couple nice things for Javier, and his group, but in general, she should ave been another character, instead of Clem, that way we wouldn't have gotten the BS stuff with her, Kenny, and Jane in the flashbacks...

• Yeah, I get it, they couldn't have changed her character that much since they couldn't write like 20 different versions of her character based on previous choices, but at the same time, it made it feel like the other choices didn't matter. Also her whole why she hates ANF storyline kind of sucked, because it made me and I think others realize ANF was trying to do what made sense, while she was the one being selfish.

Thank you for watching the video and for the comment.

God bless you.

Jshaw71 posted: »

I agree Telltale totally messed up her character, she did a couple nice things for Javier, and his group, but in general, she should ave bee

• Given All that Clementine has been through, I'm really not that surprised Telltale went this route with her character. The way I see it, Clementine has lost so many people at this point, she's just had enough. She is just SICK of people dying constantly (or otherwise leaving like Mike and Bonnie). She is desperate and wants to keep at least ONE person in her life from dying.

From what you're describing though, it's almost like how if in Season 2, the person playing as Clementine kept constantly going back and forth between NICE and SCUMBAG CLEM in their playthrough, and kept doing so into Season 3, while the rest of us play as Javier the whole time.

• Perhaps, but then why would they have you make decisions about her stuff she's learned in the past, when it basically made no difference (other than the flashbacks). It was just like a slap in the face, we think our past decisions will matter and then boom, almost nothing does.

Thank you for the comment.

God bless you.

patrickrc95 posted: »

Given All that Clementine has been through, I'm really not that surprised Telltale went this route with her character. The way I see it, Cle

• Even if she is a hardass, cold and very distant these days, it doesnt mean that she does not still hold those values, just that she knows when being soft and when being distant is smartest, she has also spent an unspecified (up to 2 years in the alone ending) alone with the exception of a stint with The New Frontier, who she also feels betrayed by (a feeling that is more or less justified depending on your choices), as well as having lost everyone important to her, it makes sense that she is jaded, cold and untrusting IMO

Perhaps, but then why would they have you make decisions about her stuff she's learned in the past, when it basically made no difference (ot

• As for your opinion about her beef with The New frontier, she wasnt angry at David or the New Frontier because they kicked her out for stealing medicine, she was angry because David unjustly took AJ from her

• It wasn't unjustly though. It made complete and utter sense, they had what they needed to take care of him, she didn't and he survived because he stayed with them. Later on they even sent her his drawings and supplies so I'm just saying it didn't make the New frontier look like the bad guys she was portraying them as.

Thank you for the comment.

God bless you.

As for your opinion about her beef with The New frontier, she wasnt angry at David or the New Frontier because they kicked her out for stealing medicine, she was angry because David unjustly took AJ from her

• Well if she did hold those values it wasn't apparent. I mean they even made it seem like the decision with Lee would somehow come into play but I never saw it in ANF.

Even if she is a hardass, cold and very distant these days, it doesnt mean that she does not still hold those values, just that she knows wh

• But they had no right to take him is what I mean, Clementine had been his caretaker for 2 years, and the reason they took him was not to let him survive, it was because they expected him to die, so if they expected him to die why not just let Clem leave with him?

It wasn't unjustly though. It made complete and utter sense, they had what they needed to take care of him, she didn't and he survived beca

• Because they could keep him comfortable and in the end, they kept him alive. So in my mind they were still thinking about what was best for AJ.

But they had no right to take him is what I mean, Clementine had been his caretaker for 2 years, and the reason they took him was not to let

Sign in to comment in this discussion.