Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about Batman

Comments

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited January 2018

Man, ten years. That poor bastard. It feels like forever.

Glad that he still lives on in this stuff. Good catch man.

On another note, Waller using the virus as leverage was clearly implying at the Suicide Squad, which I reasoned to very quickly. Kind of neat.

People, on both this thread and another, have been noticing some similarities or nods to Heath Ledger's Joker in What Ails You. The episode

• Each time I am hating more and more Selina, and starting to love Avesta, I truly hope we can start a romance with her in Episode 5.
    If you took the blame for Harley's laptop, and you tell Catwoman you don't need her help, this happens:

"My help just saved your life"? really? Right after I took the blame for the Laptop? I hardly think taking the blame for the theft and being put in an ice box is the same as telling you "there are bad guys behind that door".

• If you sell out Catwoman in episode 3 and choose to keep trusting John, then there are literally no Batman scenes in episode 4. "Telltale: The Bruce Wayne Series"

• I find him much more interesting than Batman anyway.

If you sell out Catwoman in episode 3 and choose to keep trusting John, then there are literally no Batman scenes in episode 4. "Telltale: The Bruce Wayne Series"

• Oddly enough, I do to. It just seems like Bruce always has way more to worry about when he's not wearing the bat suit.

D3NN15 posted: »

I find him much more interesting than Batman anyway.

• It seems more like her hiding concern with bravado. She looks pretty heart-broken there.

Kaelthas posted: »

Each time I am hating more and more Selina, and starting to love Avesta, I truly hope we can start a romance with her in Episode 5. If you

• Nuh uh, she's thinking "damn when was the last time I fed my cat, sh*t, it probably was days ago"

GamerLady posted: »

It seems more like her hiding concern with bravado. She looks pretty heart-broken there.

• I turned up brightness but still can't see if John in the villain route is wearing a white suit or not? I mean, if it is white like in Dark Knight Returns I like it a lot!

• edited January 2018

I wanna know how John gets the time to just redo his whole look. Him and Harley are on the run if he's a villain and he's on the run if he's a vigilante... seeeeeemmmsss sorta like not the most important thing to put time and energy in when in that situation. But I do like his villain look better then the vigilante look is something I'ma have a hard time taking seriously... but if Bruce gets to comment on that than it'll be worth it.

0v3rp0w3r posted: »

I turned up brightness but still can't see if John in the villain route is wearing a white suit or not? I mean, if it is white like in Dark Knight Returns I like it a lot!

• You can betray Joker on the bridge through 2 ways, which give you an alternate ending.

• So you can turn Joker villain even if you trust him in the Carnival. Nice

DennisK221 posted: »

You can betray Joker on the bridge through 2 ways, which give you an alternate ending.

• I didn't let him keep it but i did teach him and he still threw it at Bane. Assuming be picked it off the ground. Although he did say he was practising even though he never had one

iFoRias posted: »

In episode 3 If you gave John the batarang then he would’ve thrown it at Bane in episode 4 instead of hitting him with an ak47.Correct me if i'm wrong.

• If you taught Joker how to use the batarang he uses it on Freeze or Bane depending on your choices.

• Yep. Pretty cool!

Tasos_12io posted: »

So you can turn Joker villain even if you trust him in the Carnival. Nice

• The Major choice of Ep. 4 S1 changed Batman's appearance in episode 5.
    The Major choice of Ep. 4 S2 changes Joker's appearance in episode 5.
    Also Joker's Vigilante hairstyle reminds me of Jmi Carrey's Riddler in the final part of Batman Forever

• The scene where you beat Bane is exactly like the one from TWD S1, where you bear Andy St John.

• edited January 2018

Okay this is pretty cool. The conversation between Bruce and John in the fun house can be almost completely different depending on how you choose to react to John killing Amanda's agents.

If you say he was in the right and it was self defense, he isn't nearly as aggressive and doesn't attack Bruce in a fit of rage. His delivery is also much kinder and wants to take down Harley with you. The reasoning behind trusting him or not is also completely different. His voice is much more excited and happy if you trust him. This route feels like the John you've been interacting with the whole game. He also apologises for getting blood on your shirt after hugging you which is pretty funny.

If you are unsure or admonish John for his actions, he acts aggressive and attacks Bruce. His voice is angrier and much more sombre. He isn't nearly as happy to see Bruce and is almost a completely different person from the John you've been interacting with the whole game. He acts cold and calculated and it feels like he's playing Bruce the whole time.

• If you're with the Pact at the beginning of the episode, John wants takes a "family" photo of the Pact.

If you choose to smile, John gets emotional about the photo and tears up a bit. If you frown, John comments about how tough they all look. If you duck out, he thinks that he messed up and didn't get you in the shot and wants to take another. If you do nothing, both Bruce and John blink causing him to want to take another.

• edited January 2018

Best family photo ever!

• When you ponder what they just did....Murdering those people.....

• edited January 2018

One person (A person who works for Sanctus no less) dies if you’re with them in the spa. Hardly a bloodbath or someone to mourn.

• edited January 2018

So I have discovered this neat little hidden content in Episode 4 where Joker's dialog with Harley changes depending on your choices. It's incredibly hard to hear because it's in the distance and Waller talks over it. You need to max out your audio to be able to hear it. The dialogs below can happen if you said "I can protect you." to Harley. The rest of it depends on what you have said to Joker.

If you picked "Be intimidating."

"This has gone far enough, Harley. You're going to die here today, if you don't listen to what I have to say."

If you picked "Say what she wants to hear."

"There's a way you can get out of here, Harley. You just have to be smart."

If you picked "Reason with her."

"Let's talk this through like grownups, Harley. What do you say? I've got a plan for you, and I think you are gonna gonna like it."

(Couldn't confirm both of these unfortunately)
    If you are silent and told John to be manipulative in Episode 3

"There's a way you can get out of here, Harley. You just have to be smart."

If you told him to be himself

"This has gone far enough, Harley. You're going to die here today, if you don't listen to what I have to say."

These lines are only available if you messed up with Harley and didn't pick "I can protect you."

If you picked "Be intimidating."

"Bruce wanted me to try and bully you into submission, like that would ever work. I've got one or two ideas of my own."

If you picked "Say what she wants to hear."

"Bruce wanted me to try and get inside your head, like that would ever work. I've got one or two ideas of my own."

If you picked "Reason with her."

"Bruce suggested we talk this through like grownups. I've got one or two ideas of my own."

• Agreed.Don't think Bruce is going to lose any sleep because of an evil SANCTUS scienticists who experiments on humans.

AnimalBoy posted: »

One person (A person who works for Sanctus no less) dies if you’re with them in the spa. Hardly a bloodbath or someone to mourn.

• aw.

Best family photo ever!

• The aim of those agents makes me so sad, they couldn't shoot properly if their lives depended on it.

DennisK221 posted: »

You can betray Joker on the bridge through 2 ways, which give you an alternate ending.

• Yes, suddenly Bruce enjoys seeing people dying, is not as if he tried not to kill even villains like Falcone.

Dan10 posted: »

Agreed.Don't think Bruce is going to lose any sleep because of an evil SANCTUS scienticists who experiments on humans.

• Enjoys? Didn't say that. Just saying he ain't gonna lose sleep over it.

Kaelthas posted: »

Yes, suddenly Bruce enjoys seeing people dying, is not as if he tried not to kill even villains like Falcone.

• I mean, I get what your saying @Dan10 the scientists are just as evil as any. But considering its Bruce/Batman... he'll lose sleep over it.

Enjoys? Didn't say that. Just saying he ain't gonna lose sleep over it.

• Won't lose a lot of it.

GamerLady posted: »

I mean, I get what your saying @Dan10 the scientists are just as evil as any. But considering its Bruce/Batman... he'll lose sleep over it.

• Definitely not as much as he would have if it'd been an innocent civilian. Or, I mean, I would hope not.

Won't lose a lot of it.

• When I first played Ep. 3 I thinked the rihtful choice was to take the blame saving Selina. However if we didn't blow our cover Bruce is able to prevent a slaughter at Bodhi spa wich, from Batman's point of view, seems like the right thing to do

• Well it actually doesn't, Batman doesn't sacrifice others for the Greater Good

When I first played Ep. 3 I thinked the rihtful choice was to take the blame saving Selina. However if we didn't blow our cover Bruce is able to prevent a slaughter at Bodhi spa wich, from Batman's point of view, seems like the right thing to do

• I was pleasantly surprised that I felt the opposite. I thought I was gonna continue to feel awful about blaming Selina but in the play-through where I saved Selina and went as Batman I felt HORRIBLE... especially with the receptionist whose guts were hanging out. Agk!
    But, I mean, I see where your coming from. It's hard to feel sorry for people who seem aware of the monsters their working for. And I assume that to be the case considering one of the guards pulled a gun on Batman.

When I first played Ep. 3 I thinked the rihtful choice was to take the blame saving Selina. However if we didn't blow our cover Bruce is able to prevent a slaughter at Bodhi spa wich, from Batman's point of view, seems like the right thing to do

• Batman also doesn't let massacres happen if he can prevent them.

JmoooX posted: »

Well it actually doesn't, Batman doesn't sacrifice others for the Greater Good

• Oh Yeah, like He would totaly sacrifice Stephanie Brown for example if He had such posibility...

HexIgon posted: »

Batman also doesn't let massacres happen if he can prevent them.

• Oh yeah, like he would totally let Stephanie Brown be massacred for example if he was faced with the option of saving her...

Oh Yeah, like He would totaly sacrifice Stephanie Brown for example if He had such posibility...

• edited January 2018

Wait what? Is it just me, or just a few posts back, You were implying that He would gladly sacrifice Selina to avoid the masacre in the Bodhi Spa? How does that prove Your point?

Oh yeah, like he would totally let Stephanie Brown be massacred for example if he was faced with the option of saving her...

• And how does saying "But he would never do it to a character that doesn't even exist in this universe yet" prove your point exactly? My point is, sacrificing Selina, (which equals to her spending a few hours in a box) to save innocent and not so innocent people from being brutally murdered is the right thing to do. She's not innocent herself and she's not exactly trustworthy. Why should her safety be more important than lives of others? What has she done to deserve such treatment? Bruce would gladly sacrifice himself at any chance if it meant saving an innocent life and so would (I assume because I don't really know her that well) Stephanie. But Selina is not innocent and her life isn't more important than anyone else's. It comes down to this: If he had to make a choice to sacrifice one criminal's life to save five lives of innocents, knowing they would die a brutal and agonizing death otherwise, he'd do it. But that's not even what happened, Selina's literally just stuck in a box for a bit. The people at Bodhi Spa are literally torn apart. Seems to me the choice is pretty clear.

Wait what? Is it just me, or just a few posts back, You were implying that He would gladly sacrifice Selina to avoid the masacre in the Bodhi Spa? How does that prove Your point?

• You can [to some degree] create Your own Batman in the Telltale series, with His own code, I am not saying that You can't, but in that case You could have said "wich, from My Batman's point of view, seems like the right thing to do" instead of just saying "from Batman's point of view ". Because that's not what the Batman from the comics would have done in such situation, and that's what I am reffering to.

And how does saying "But he would never do it to a character that doesn't even exist in this universe yet" prove your point exactly? My poin

• So you're just saying "The comic Batman would never do that". Okay. He would let a dozen of other people be brutally murdered with the possibility of innocent lives being among them though. Okay. The comic Batman you have envisioned frankly sounds fucking stupid and reckless.

You can [to some degree] create Your own Batman in the Telltale series, with His own code, I am not saying that You can't, but in that case

Sign in to comment in this discussion.