Batman Meme And Fun Thread

Comments

• HAH, HOW'S YOUR EYE NOW? @The_Bat_Among_Us A member of the telltale staff liked my memes, CAN YOU SAY THE SAME!???

• edited December 2019

hellodarknessmyoldfriend

Kaelthas posted: »

HAH, HOW'S YOUR EYE NOW? @The_Bat_Among_Us A member of the telltale staff liked my memes, CAN YOU SAY THE SAME!???

• edited December 2019

Seems like everyone will know by the end of this season.

• edited December 2019

• Trying too hard to get Telltale sempai to notice you? UwU?

• H O L D U P .

NO MATTER WHAT WE CAN NOT LET GORDON KNOW.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME BRUCE?

GORDON.

CAN.

NOT.

KNOW.

BRUCE.

Seems like everyone will know by the end of this season.

• Nein. A true memer doeth not perform the art of memeing forth attention of the Senpais, but for the eternal glory of the internets.

Trying too hard to get Telltale sempai to notice you? UwU?

• edited February 2018

TIFFANY'S DAUGHTER THAT GETS CRANKY AND EVIL AS SOON AS YOU AVOID TELLING YOUR SECRET IN ORDER TO PROTECT HER FROM A DANGEROUS LIFE?? SURE

GORDON? WHOM YOU HAVE BEEN TRUSTING SINCE YOU WERE A LIL BOY? H E L L N O WHAT ARE YOU I N S A N E !? ? !? ? ! ?!? ! ?? !???!

Poogers555 posted: »

H O L D U P . NO MATTER WHAT WE CAN NOT LET GORDON KNOW. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME BRUCE? GORDON. CAN. NOT. KNOW. BRUCE.

• WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING BRUCE? YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST FUCKING TELL GORDON YOU'RE BATMAN??? JESUS CHRIST MY GUY EVERYONE IN THIS FUCKING GAME KNOWS YOURE REAL IDENTITY BUT NO MATTER WHAT GORDON CANT KNOW. WHATS THAT BRUCE? TELLING HIM WOULD MAKE EVERYTHING EASIER WHAT THE FUCK BRUCE ARE YOU STUPID BRUCE ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!

TIFFANY'S DAUGHTER THAT GETS CRANKY AND EVIL AS SOON AS YOU AVOID TELLING YOUR SECRET IN ORDER TO PROTECT HER FROM A DANGEROUS LIFE?? SURE

• YOU THINK THIS IS A FUCKING GAME BRUCE? HUH!??! YOU THINK THIS IS A GODDAMN JOKE GETTING REAL TIRED OF YOUR SHIT MASTER WAYNE NONO YOU CAN'T JUST GO AROUND TELLING GORDONS WHO YOU REALLY ARE, YOU ARE GONNA JEOPARDIZE EVERYTHING BRUCE WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU FOR EVEN ATTEMPTING TO THINK ABOUT IT SIR, YOU NEED TO BE STOPPED, YOU AND YOUR BRAIN NEED TO BE STOPPED RIGHT FUCKING NOW. YEAH SURE LIKE HALF GOTHAM KNOWS BY THIS POINT BUT YOU THINK THATS A GOOD F U KC I N G E X CU S E MA S T E R W AY NE!?!???!?!

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING BRUCE? YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST FUCKING TELL GORDON YOU'RE BATMAN??? JESUS CHRIST MY GUY EVERYONE IN THIS FUCKI

• WHY ARE WE YELLING!?

• AAAAAHHHHHH

WHY ARE WE YELLING!?

• Back to the memes, please. If you'd like to discuss the episode, there are more appropriate threads to do that. :)

• "meme and fun thread" <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Help us Johnro, gives us some juicy memes to prosper please I need memes.

Johro posted: »

Back to the memes, please. If you'd like to discuss the episode, there are more appropriate threads to do that.

• What? You think we are your slaves making memes for YOUR amusement? WHY DON'T YOU MAKE MEMES FOR US, HUH!?

Back to the memes, please. If you'd like to discuss the episode, there are more appropriate threads to do that.

• I'm too old and out of touch. Yeah, it's for "fun" too.

The screen full of caps is a bit much though. ;) How about just less caps and proper sentence structure(paragraphs)? Tell you what, I'll try this meme thing and you try the structure thing. :p

• There. I did a thing for you.

• KaelthasKaelthas Banned
    edited February 2018

. . .

What is the matter with you Johro? Your father @The_Bat_Among_Us and I give you everything we can, we give you resources, we give you love, and how do you repay you? With that? WHAT THE HELL IS THAT EVEN!? DID YOU EVEN TRY!?
    Tell me, what did we do wrong!? WHY DO YOU HATE US LIKE THAT!?

There. I did a thing for you.

• A for Affort.

There. I did a thing for you.

• It was the best I could do.

. . . What is the matter with you Johro? Your father @The_Bat_Among_Us and I give you everything we can, we give you resources, we give y

• liSten HErE BuCKo YoU ComE in HERe WiTh ThAt AttiTuDe anD YoURE GonNA BeComE A MemE!!!

• You know what they say about living long enough to see yourself become the villain.
    (comics used that line before the movie)

liSten HErE BuCKo YoU ComE in HERe WiTh ThAt AttiTuDe anD YoURE GonNA BeComE A MemE!!!

• Watch and learn from daddy, son. This is how you meme alright.

It was the best I could do.

• I'm kinda with Johro on this - more meme posts would be nice :p

• edited December 2019

Here you go mr. sir, a special "fresh meme" menu of the day, with a special of roasted mr.freeze on the side.

I'm kinda with Johro on this - more meme posts would be nice

edited February 2018

This is the first gif I edited in my life... I didn't actually edited it though I just found a page that would allow you to put a watermark on a gif and I made waller the watermark and used it as a head, is shitty, but it was made with love, unlike me.
    JustJokerThings <3

• Omg!!! You guys are the best! Your, like, meme heroes!

• I snorted. Very well done fellow memer. meme/meme

This is the first gif I edited in my life... I didn't actually edited it though I just found a page that would allow you to put a watermark

• I am not just a memer. I am Kaelthas Stormborn of the House of Memes, First of His Name, the Unburnt, Heir to the Memes Throne , Khaleesi of the Memes and Fun Thread, Breaker of Chains, and Leader of Poogers Fanclub. And you will bend your knee.

I snorted. Very well done fellow memer. meme/meme

• ....This... is officially my favoritest meme ever....

This is the first gif I edited in my life... I didn't actually edited it though I just found a page that would allow you to put a watermark

• AND I LOVE YOU M'LADY. FEDORA TIP FOR YOU.

GamerLady posted: »

Omg!!! You guys are the best! Your, like, meme heroes!

• Bruce Wayne is a baaaad biiiitch.

• edited February 2018

STOLEN MEME.

edited February 2018

You stole it!? How could you! WHAT HAVE YOU BECOME @The_Bat_Among_Us

STOLEN MEME.

• edited February 2018

AT LEAST I OWN UP MY MISTAKS SIRRR. UNLIKE YOU AND YOUR GIF, WHICH EXPIRED, S I R.

You stole it!? How could you! WHAT HAVE YOU BECOME @The_Bat_Among_Us

• edited December 2019

Bane boss fight be like

• edited December 2019

Sorry not sorry Selina lol byeeeee.

• edited December 2019

Is there anyone left to know yet?

• B R U C E Y O U C A N T T E L L G O R D O N H E C A N N O T K N O W !

Is there anyone left to know yet?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.