Zombie Weapons

Have you guys ever notice that in the walking dead series they could have a make zombie weapons like... Attaching a zombie head into a spear probably on the neck to not kill it and use against humans for a guaranteed kill. (Unless, of course, the human removes the limb where ever before it's too late.) I mean they already establish using a zombies (or walkers) horde to help raid communities. So why not using zombies as melee or possibly projectiles as weapons?

You can have an endless imagination of how you can kill your enemies in a zombie apocalypse the worse way possible!

If you have another zombie weapon suggestion? Please comment below!

AND AS ALWAYS! Don't hesitate...

Also, why doesn't a knife with zombie blood makes the person sick if they're stabbed with it?

Tagged:

Comments

• I don't think in the zombie apocalypse you are trying to slowly kill people when you are thinking about what weapon you are going to use. I also think you have to take zombies into account too. It's probably a lot easier grabbing a hammer than putting in the effort getting a spear or knife with a zombie head/zombie blood.

What would you want? Something good for doing immediate, devastating damage like a hammer or an axe? Or a spear tipped with zombie blood that might eventually kill the person you stab with it, when they are probably going to die anyway? It's not easy to survive a would like that. Especially when you can't get any reliable medical attention.

So the outcome of stabbing somebody with a spear tipped with zombie blood and a spear tipped with nothing are very likely to be the same.

Also, I think getting stabbed with a zombie blood knife, or even getting zombie blood in a cut would infect you. But Telltale/AMC tend to take liberties when it comes to coming in contact with zombie blood. There's no doubt that people have probably gotten it into their mouths/into cuts without being infected. I think "zombie lore" wise it does infect, but practically they just ignore it whenever its convenient.

• edited February 2018

Sure, let me just grab a walker by the leg and use it as a soap-sock on you.

Seriously, what the hell kinda strategy is that?

Also, according to @Deltino, you can apparently do the gut trick with a cut or even swallow walker blood without getting infected. You know what means....

• According to the comics, I know at some point in the show Negan is going to instruct the saviors to cover their weapons (bullets, arrows and probably knifes) in walker blood. I don't think I need to explain what that'll do, but that probably can be considered as a "walker weapon" I guess. And it's "Walkers" NOT ZOMBIES!!!

sorry for the spoiler @DabigRG :hushed: watch the show already dude! :D

• Maybe I'd watch it already if I had the time, mood, and access.

Hell, look how long it took me to truly start my damn ANF rewrites. That's with something I actually WANTED to do!

According to the comics, I know at some point in the show Negan is going to instruct the saviors to cover their weapons (bullets, arrows and

• :D I hope you watch it sometime soon though dude! I would say when it comes back on the 25th, but way too much has gone on and you wouldn't enjoy it. I don't have a particular season I could recommend that would be good for you to jump in on though. And no one wants to watch a show that's been out for years from the beginning lol.

DabigRG posted: »

Maybe I'd watch it already if I had the time, mood, and access. Hell, look how long it took me to truly start my damn ANF rewrites. That's with something I actually WANTED to do!

• A type of strategy to see them die... slowly but quickly

Sure, let me just grab a walker by the leg and use it as a soap-sock on you. Seriously, what the hell kinda strategy is that? Also, ac

• What’s the difference between a zombie and a walker?

... nothing they’re both the same expect zombie can mean any kind of zombie such a ‘walker’ zombie.

According to the comics, I know at some point in the show Negan is going to instruct the saviors to cover their weapons (bullets, arrows and

• I'm sure someone thought of it, and realized how silly it was as the person they just got a guaranteed kill of proceeded to violently beat them to death because they're still at full strength, and will be for a while after the initial bite. That's the major flaw of the concept, after all. Someone went through all that work to make a weapon that will eventually kill someone who's using a weapon that will immediately kill them. There's, maybe, a .1% chance anyone bitten by that weapon will stop, congratulate the wielder on his victory, and walk away.

• The term "Zombie" doesn't exist in TWD universe at all. No one's ever heard of that word. Not in the tv show, nor the games.

Doctor1459 posted: »

What’s the difference between a zombie and a walker? ... nothing they’re both the same expect zombie can mean any kind of zombie such a ‘walker’ zombie.

• Yes, it does. In the game and the comics, there have a been mentioning of 'Zombie' though rarely. Plus that's not my point. My point is that walkers in TWD are just the same as zombies.

The term "Zombie" doesn't exist in TWD universe at all. No one's ever heard of that word. Not in the tv show, nor the games.

• Who says no safety first? The scientist guy with the Governor got the right idea about using thick cloths.

I'm sure someone thought of it, and realized how silly it was as the person they just got a guaranteed kill of proceeded to violently beat t

• But Woodbury used them as more of a terrorizing tool than an actual weapon. It was a distracting inconvenience while the real fighters took advantage. Their usefulness as a weapon doesn't really go beyond diverting attention from the actual threat of people with conventional weapons who will hit during the chaos. Blood on weapons may be the most effective way to utilize them, but as far as we know the bites effectiveness is because the disease actively running through a host when it makes contact with a dormant carrier so even coating a weapon or bullet with blood may be useless since it's been deprived of the host.

• Or maybe we cut the teeth of the walkers and then attach them to something and then use that as weapons.

But Woodbury used them as more of a terrorizing tool than an actual weapon. It was a distracting inconvenience while the real fighters took

• Hmm. Once I heard during the early days of season 1, David Fennoy accidentally said "zombies" even though the correct term for the undead in this universe is "walker". But it wasn't that much of a big deal being it was a mistake, so they practically let it slide. Even Kirkman himself stated that "the concept of zombies doesn't exist." So that's why people in that universe never use/say it. They don't know specifically what a "zombie" is : /

Sorry for going on about this. It seems like a petty disagreement, but it's just a pet peeve I guess ._.

Yes, it does. In the game and the comics, there have a been mentioning of 'Zombie' though rarely. Plus that's not my point. My point is that walkers in TWD are just the same as zombies.

• Boy watch the latest episode of the walking dead. You thought you were right! But you were wrong! Boy!

Sure, let me just grab a walker by the leg and use it as a soap-sock on you. Seriously, what the hell kinda strategy is that? Also, ac

• edited March 2018

You know what, I just might consider actually starting the series for real tomorrow.

But I guess this means Clementine can't be Pac-Man now.

And I ain'cha Boy, ya fuckin ray cyst! :joy:

Boy watch the latest episode of the walking dead. You thought you were right! But you were wrong! Boy!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.