How tall do you think Bigby is?

Bigby is obviously taller than Snow, Neressia, Dee and Dum... but he seems to be shorter than most of the fables in their human form like Woody, Gren, Crane, Georgie,The Crooked Man and Jersey... I personally think he is anywhere from 5'11" to 6'1". How tall do you think he is?

Comments

• He is pretty short. I will put him around somewhere between 175 cm. Still, it's a little bit ironic since once he goes through and transforms he tops everyone. He was also the runt of the pack.

• I'd say 178 cm.

He is pretty short. I will put him around somewhere between 175 cm. Still, it's a little bit ironic since once he goes through and transforms he tops everyone. He was also the runt of the pack.

• Size doesn't matter, only how you using it.

• thats as tall as me :DD

I'd say 178 cm.

• ^

True even if Bigby is like 5'11" he is still awesome.

• edited July 2014

Much taller than another “wolf from marvel” lol

• Which Wolf?

lin3756 posted: »

Much taller than another “wolf from marvel” lol

• You know who I'm talking about.... Bigby had cosplayed him in the volume 16

Which Wolf?

• Bigby is tall enough to reach the cookie jar from the kitchen cupboard.

• Considering he may or not be about 6'

Bigby is tall enough to reach the cookie jar from the kitchen cupboard.

• 5'9" maybe 5'10". He's definitely not 6 foot.

• 179 cm

5'9" maybe 5'10". He's definitely not 6 foot.

• Wait, if Bigby is 5'10" then how tall is Crooked Man? 6'7"?

• I figure him to be 6ft personally, but according to the DC Wikia, he's 5'8. I feel that's too short though, he's one of the tallest characters on there, and Snow White looks to be 5'8 to 5'9 in her heels, and Bigby appears 4 inches taller than her. So I'd say between 6'0 and 6'2, and Beast would be between 6'3-6'5. Georgie ain't much taller than Bigby, he looks two inches taller, so I'd say if Bigby is 6ft even, then Georgie is 6'2. The Crooked Man may be around Beast's height. Bigby also mentions looking at a 3ft toad in episode 1 (That could have just been an expression though) and we see a difference of what looks to be 3ft between them. Which puts Bigby at 6ft tall. Bluebeard might be more 6'3-6'4. Here's a question though, how tall is Harvey Dent from the TellTale Batman Season 1? Batman is 6'2 canonically but looks to be more 6'1 possibly.

• I like the fact that its been so long since the last episode came out that this group has analysed everything from what happened in a hotel room even down to the height of a character :D

• edited February 2018

Well in his human form I'd say he is about six feet but he is tall in his true form of a wolf about eight feet tall.

• To be fair, some of us are always analyzing characters' heights.

NeonNoir posted: »

I like the fact that its been so long since the last episode came out that this group has analysed everything from what happened in a hotel room even down to the height of a character

• edited May 2018

the fables wikia said 5'8

• Snow white is only 5'6

• I haven't been on the Fables wiki for a while.

Wondering who changed Bigby's profile pic to him cutting up his kids in that nightmare scene lmao

Acid_rain82 posted: »

the fables wikia said 5'8

• He seemed relatively medium, to be honest. It's funny because most of the characters he's supposed to be intimidating or even out masculinizing are also significantly taller than him.

Granted, Snow and the [stripclub] workers could also be wearing heels, but they're still pretty on the level with him.

• bigby is around 173 or 174 cm (5'8) snow white is 165 cm (5'5) Dum and Dee are 162 cm (5'4) bluebeard is 180 cm (5'11) crane is 180 cm (5'11)

• Yeah my guess is 174 too, considering snow on heels standing next to him. I think his height is perfect.

• Exactly. Well said... for a Mundy

Size doesn't matter, only how you using it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.