Batman EW Episode 5 Waiting Thread - Releasing March 27th, Both Trailers Out Now

Comments

• 3 hours 5 episode???!!!!

• edited March 2018

Holy shit that’s worth the wait then if that’s true

kostya2151 posted: »

3 hours 5 episode???!!!!

• WOW, these look fucking great man!

OzzyUK posted: »

Screenshots on the news post. https://telltale.com/news/2018/03/batman-the-enemy-within-season-finale---telltale-s-branchiest-episode-ever---premieres-march-27-/

• Hope so. :) Screenshots look promising.

DOBLEDEDO posted: »

I wonder if they are really serious with the "Two Finales" thing. Maybe that's why it took more than two months?

• Well, 3 hours in total.
    So, that'd be maybe 1hr 45min of each pathway. BUT it seems like they"re distinct enough to make that content worthwhile.

kostya2151 posted: »

3 hours 5 episode???!!!!

• Exactly! Thanks for pointing that out. Hate to see people excited over "3 hour episode" while it is just a manner of speech

AChicken posted: »

Well, 3 hours in total. So, that'd be maybe 1hr 45min of each pathway. BUT it seems like they"re distinct enough to make that content worthwhile.

• well bye the looks you can stay friends ?

• Holy Shit guys, i am very hyped now. Telltale really outdid themselves with the choices aspects if this is true.

AChicken posted: »

“What would you choose: a friend whose unhinged approach to justice turns your allies against you, or a sworn enemy who will stop at nothing

• " and make Same Stitch, mathematically, Telltale’s “branchiest” episode ever. With over 4,500 lines of dialogue divided among 38 characters, the overall script for the episode is larger than Christopher Nolan’s entire Dark Knight trilogy. " DAMN

• HYPE is real

• The episode is 3 hours long really???

• tell me the trailer did not say when it will be? Next week or not?

• Alright then.

Looks like Waller will use Catwoman and the rest of the Pact against us and John if he becomes a vigilante and Catwoman can potentially stand besides us in case he becomes a villain.

Notice Selina has a collar around her neck.

Waller you are going to pay.

• I'd say that how long and branching this episode actually ends up playing out might be a good indicator of how they'll produce the next 2 Telltale games (and whether or not I'll be buying this season when I can).

• Gosh, I knew it would happen. It is NOT. If you play the episode twice with different Jokers then yes, it is 3 hours long. Otherwise it is roughly 1 hour 45 minutes long

The episode is 3 hours long really???

• edited March 2018

No. The episode is 1h45 min, BUT it will be completely different deppending on your choices about John. So we are basically getting two really different episodes.

The episode is 3 hours long really???

• wym collar

Alright then. Looks like Waller will use Catwoman and the rest of the Pact against us and John if he becomes a vigilante and Catwoman can

• edited March 2018

Holy shit after reading that news post I’m hyped! I’ve been slowing down on replaying episodes because they’ve usually had the same or barley different outcome but this one seems like I’ll have to replay it on my own instead of seeing differences on YouTube.

• I am too excited for this episode... Anthony Ingruber finally gets the limelight!

• edited March 2018

"In total, Same Stitch contains three and a half hours of content spread across two completely distinct storylines that share, at most, only three overlapping scenes. Each of those storylines includes further conditional variations that reflect your earlier choices and make Same Stitch, mathematically, Telltale’s “branchiest” episode ever. With over 4,500 lines of dialogue divided among 38 characters, the overall script for the episode is larger than Christopher Nolan’s entire Dark Knight trilogy."

Nice.

• Something I noticed : in villain or vigilante path Catwoman has a strange collar which I assume will blow off should she not behave.

• edited March 2018

Where do you see Selina?
    EDIT: Nevermind :)

Alright then. Looks like Waller will use Catwoman and the rest of the Pact against us and John if he becomes a vigilante and Catwoman can

• edited March 2018

Looks like we're getting the Suicide Squad

• Aaa okay thanks

0v3rp0w3r posted: »

Gosh, I knew it would happen. It is NOT. If you play the episode twice with different Jokers then yes, it is 3 hours long. Otherwise it is roughly 1 hour 45 minutes long

• Okay thank you

No. The episode is 1h45 min, BUT it will be completely different deppending on your choices about John. So we are basically getting two really different episodes.

• HOLY SHIT i didtn expect that , this is awesome

• HOOOOOLYYYY SHITTTT THE HYPE MAN THE HYPE

• Man, they REALLY held the best for the finale. And Catwoman is getting a big role again!

• edited March 2018

If we are fighting against Suicide Squad in the vigilante route, perhaps our relationships with Catwoman and Freeze can help turn the tides?

Bane looks sick as fuck

• edited March 2018

Yooo! Waller, what have you done with my girl Catwoman? And that Bane design looks sick!

• Waller will use Catwoman regardless of ep4 outcome. Either against us or John.

Putinovich posted: »

Yooo! Waller, what have you done with my girl Catwoman? And that Bane design looks sick!

• edited March 2018

Awww, Waller's facial expression is so promising.
    I must admit: I'M SUPER EXCITED RIGHT NOW

• edited March 2018

The art presumably references the cover of The Killing Joke. A comparison:

• edited March 2018

When you've been sort of losing hype for EP5 but then Telltale drops the release date and three amazing looking screenshots

• told you guys john could stay anti hero and im guessing john will be villain in joker route while waller will be villain in the vigilante route

• Where did you find that screenshot?

• Hooray! :) :) :)

told you guys john could stay anti hero and im guessing john will be villain in joker route while waller will be villain in the vigilante route

• I guess depending on our choice in episode 4 we will either be pinned against Joker or Waller`s Suicide Squad. THAT is exactly what I wished for this series to do ever since season 1 episode 2. When we have to choose who to save, Harvey or Selina. I hoped that whoever we choose will become our ally and another person will be the villain (because Catwoman can be the villain, but Havey can not be Two-Face without his scars!). Well, now I guess the dream is real

• Google is your friend.

Where did you find that screenshot?

• That would be awesome.
    I still hope Harvey will get his chance in season 3. :)

0v3rp0w3r posted: »

I guess depending on our choice in episode 4 we will either be pinned against Joker or Waller`s Suicide Squad. THAT is exactly what I wished

Sign in to comment in this discussion.