[SPOILERS] I still think Joker shot Riddler.

And Tiffani lied. Yes, I don't believe she did that. She had to lie in the last episode.
Joker has been playing mindgames since S1. Never trusted this guy.

Comments

• Flawless argument, you just disproved all the events of the season. Well done.

• april fools??

• edited April 2018

I think Telltale originally intended it to be Joker but then decided to throw in a random plot twist for the last episode LOL. I don't know if they changed the silhouette on the bridge in episode 1 in an update but when I first saw it, it looked like Jokers body shape and nothing like Tiffany. That silhouette was a grown ass man! Pretty sure it even looked like he was carrying a rifle or something but turns out Tiffany used a drone... like why was she there in plain site if she used a drone...

Maybe I'm making things up but I vaguely remember the silhouette outfit even looking like Jokers outfit with the sleeves.
    Also I laughed so hard at that zoom in pic of Tiffany on the bridge Batman had I wasn't buying it lol.

• Ah the old "prevent me from killing Waller and keep Batman happy by revealing Tiffany as the actual killer and throwing a fucking jokerang through her hand, provoking Batman to fight me so I could ultimately be knocked out by the Agency so I could kill Agents and fight Batman and then be sent to Arkham again whilst Tiffany voluntarily continues to lie on my behalf so Batman doesn't realize I killed Riddler and breaks up with me because I am actually a criminal mastermind" gag. Genius.

I think Telltale originally intended it to be Joker but then decided to throw in a random plot twist for the last episode LOL. I don't know

• Theres a enhanced picture in episode 5 showing that it is 100% Tiffany who killed Riddler.

However it feels kinda obvious it was a last second change, not to mention the huge plot hole of "Im Batman, I am able to zoom in an enhance this image to see who killed Riddler! But like...Im not gonna do that till after someone confesses tho..."

• Literally so offended that I predicted Tiffany was likely to be the killer by Episode 4 and then everyone else thinks it was a last minute retcon that doesn't make sense. So offended.

Next you're going to say it didn't make sense for Gortys to be my number 1 suspect for The Stranger in Tales. So offended.

You all see where your skepticism gets you. This isn't how story-telling works, they never choose the obvious! Take your teenage girls and robots and get out!

• I also think that they planned it to be Tiffany from the beginning. They used John Doe's silhouette for the killer and alluded to it being him so that you would suspect him, but he was a red herring. The whole point of that reveal is that they wanted you to think it was him, but then whoops, it's Tiffany, who has even clearer motives for wanting Riddler dead. And let's be honest, she would be a dull character if she hadn't killed Riddler to avenge their father. There's no way Telltale didn't plan on adding that layer of depth to her.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited April 2018

It's still technically April Fools, but on the off chance this isn't an April Fools post:

You know, I'm not quite sure how we got to this point. What is it with people needing everything spelled out and shown in vivid detail to finally believe it? And why does it seem to keep getting more common?

Person dies? Better show everything including an autopsy, the embalming of their body, a death certificate, coroner report, the funeral, the burying of the body, and someone exhuming their body and running a rigorous DNA test 2 years later so there's no doubt.

Character kills someone? Better record them with a 360 degree camera that shows them planning it out, setting up, and finally pulling the trigger. With at least 30 trusted eye-witnesses to it, who have passed multiple lie detector tests before and after.

It's baffling to me. Just... baffling. I already had enough of this back in the day with Lee.

• Don't forget the guy who said that the 3 agents that vigilante Joker brutally murders could still be alive if they got medical attention fast enough. With their throats and guts cut out and thrown into a chemical vat....

Deltino posted: »

It's still technically April Fools, but on the off chance this isn't an April Fools post: You know, I'm not quite sure how we got to this

• Yeah that was honestly the worst I have ever seen of a "these people are still alive" type of theories. Like, no actually they are very clearly dead. I mean, they arnt moving because they passed out from blood lose not cuz they bled out and died! I mean clearly if you pass out from blood lose in 0.5 seconds you are totally okay and arnt dying fast as hell!

Don't forget the guy who said that the 3 agents that vigilante Joker brutally murders could still be alive if they got medical attention fast enough. With their throats and guts cut out and thrown into a chemical vat....

• When tiffany jumped in saying she killed riddler it triggered a montage of every related scene in my head, that plot twist was really under my nose #Surprised #VerySurprised #SurprisedIndeed

• It wasn’t a theory, just an observation in how things actually work in real life. I’m quite aware that game intends them to be dead. I mean there’s a reason I chose the Name StabHappy. And how did Tiffany find Riddler? Batman had to either go to his captured thug or arms dealer. Did she take the other, followed the agents tracking Riddler, hack into her drone with figuring out who Bats was. That’s a big plot hole.

Poogers555 posted: »

Yeah that was honestly the worst I have ever seen of a "these people are still alive" type of theories. Like, no actually they are very clea

• ...and that's why Telltale included the zoomed pic of Tiffany - to stop theories like this. Even though it doesn't make sense for Batman to have it, since with the pic he could easily figure out who was the killer right away.

• They used John Doe's silhouette for the killer and alluded to it being him so that you would suspect him, but he was a red herring.

That is so freaking lame if it's the case.

You shouldn't visually show something as fact and then make it false just to subvert your audience. It was clearly not Tiffany's silhouette on the bridge.

Piggs posted: »

I also think that they planned it to be Tiffany from the beginning. They used John Doe's silhouette for the killer and alluded to it being h

• Now that. That was true ignorance.

Don't forget the guy who said that the 3 agents that vigilante Joker brutally murders could still be alive if they got medical attention fast enough. With their throats and guts cut out and thrown into a chemical vat....

• Yeah I do agree, I find Tiffany being revealed being the one to kill Riddler to feel like a very obvious last minute change that doesnt make the most sense, its just for the plot twist. Sure the motivation of why she wanted him dead makes sense but the rest doesnt. I think we can probably assume she figured out that the Riddler puzzle her dad was looking at lead to his death, and Im pretty sure she was smart enough to figure out that it was indeed a Riddler puzzle, from there I guess she did her own tracking on Riddler with her drones and stuff to find him? Not sure, also not sure why she used a poison instead of just shooting him, again I guess rewriting so...

All honesty though I think the biggest plot hole is how before we talk to Tiffany Batman just opens the image of the shooter on the bridge and just zooms in and reveals its Tiffany. This whole time he could have just zoomed in and found out who killed Riddler but didnt... for some reason

StabHappy posted: »

It wasn’t a theory, just an observation in how things actually work in real life. I’m quite aware that game intends them to be dead. I mean

• I believe she could make the poison to make him suffer but she could only build small little drones befor coming to work at Wayne Enterprises and I imagine that while the rest of her family was grieving, if she was working night and day Bruce would at least comment on her throwing herself into her work. And while she’s smart enough to figure out the box there’s no way to track the signal back because it’s just randomly emitting for the missile launcher to lock on too, not sending a signal to it.

Yeah I do agree, I find Tiffany being revealed being the one to kill Riddler to feel like a very obvious last minute change that doesnt make

• She doesn't need to track Riddler himself if she simply managed to keep an eye on her own drone. A drone which was now emitting the same signal that killed her father. She probably assumed Bruce Wayne had gotten involved with criminals and dragged her father into it, and that Riddler was the one who had taken possession of the drone rather than Batman.

• Maybe she chose poison because she didn't want to see blood. It's her first murder. She probably wanted it to be clean.

It was also mentioned that this was a "new" mixture, and Alfred wondered who could come up with something like it. Tiffany graduated top of her class in molecular engineering.

Yeah I do agree, I find Tiffany being revealed being the one to kill Riddler to feel like a very obvious last minute change that doesnt make

• edited April 2018

Yeah but thats just kinda, dumb to be honest.

First murder dont want there to be blood as I shoot him from a very far distance away :(

mirashade posted: »

Maybe she chose poison because she didn't want to see blood. It's her first murder. She probably wanted it to be clean. It was also menti

• I mean maybe in your opinion but its a pretty good argument for anyone not experienced with seeing that. Especially her, she was traumatized from seeing what was left of her father's body. Distance doesn't matter, as she'd still see it through drone cameras. Blood and a mutilated corpse.

Yeah but thats just kinda, dumb to be honest. First murder dont want there to be blood as I shoot him from a very far distance away

• Yeah but then later shes like "Yo lets use some fuckin guns up in this bitch and kill people Bruce!" so kinda doubt the sudden change.

mirashade posted: »

I mean maybe in your opinion but its a pretty good argument for anyone not experienced with seeing that. Especially her, she was traumatized

• She'd commited murder by that point boi. Hesitation in planning a murder and deciding to use poison, then later after the murder bein like "yeah guns and shit ive already gone there now."

Also I didn't even consider the possibility of how easy it is to get a dart gun on a small flying drone vs heavy firepower.

Yeah but then later shes like "Yo lets use some fuckin guns up in this bitch and kill people Bruce!" so kinda doubt the sudden change.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.