could TFS have a dlc?

So I want to know 2 things in your opinion,

Do you think TTG will release a dlc with TFS?

What would be a cool dlc to have?

I think a cool dlc would be to go back to characters who left or ran away throughout the series and find out what happened to them. For example finding out what became of Molly after she left in season 1 or Bonnie, Arvo and Mike at the end of season 2.

So what do you think?

Tagged:

Comments

• I think it's a bit early to wonder about DLC since we don't even know the story of Season 4! :p

...but, if we were to get DLC, I'd wanna know what happened to Kenny inbetween Season 1 and 2. "I got Lucky" felt a bit handwavy.

• Oh come on now we already know how Kenny escaped in season 1.

I think it's a bit early to wonder about DLC since we don't even know the story of Season 4! ...but, if we were to get DLC, I'd wanna know what happened to Kenny inbetween Season 1 and 2. "I got Lucky" felt a bit handwavy.

• edited April 2018

I'd like to see what happened to some of the 400 Days Characters if that's possible.

• I’d also like to know

I think it's a bit early to wonder about DLC since we don't even know the story of Season 4! ...but, if we were to get DLC, I'd wanna know what happened to Kenny inbetween Season 1 and 2. "I got Lucky" felt a bit handwavy.

• If Telltale was smart they would make a DLC that fleshes out the different season 2 endings and provides more build up for Clem and AJ's relationship, thus setting the stage for the final season. People would be willing to be big $$$ for that.

• There's always a possibility for something like that.

• I'd like a DLC covering Clementine's story with the new frontier prior to being kicked out.

• You mean the 1 whole week she was with them?

Chibikid posted: »

I'd like a DLC covering Clementine's story with the new frontier prior to being kicked out.

• I'd first wait until the actual season releases before discussing a possibility of a DLC.

• It would be cool a DLC showing what happened to Lilly.

• Gonna say another 400 days would be cool, for the millionth time. It'd also be cool for Tt to give the spotlight over to Becca.

Just because they're giving up(because there's still a ton of story left) on Clem, doesn't mean they have to be done with TWD. Or does it?

• I also think there is still a lot of story left. Even if it’s not about Clem

GiantKiller posted: »

Gonna say another 400 days would be cool, for the millionth time. It'd also be cool for Tt to give the spotlight over to Becca. Just beca

Sign in to comment in this discussion.