What's the best look for Joker: Villain or Vigilante?

Personally I like the villain look a lot more, I love the slicked back hair, formal outfit, but I'll admit, I have no idea why he shaved one of his eyebrows. As for the Vigilante look, something about the hair really bugs me. But the outfit is cool enough.

Tagged:

Comments

• I didn't like it at first but the vigilante look really grew on me, especially during the final fight when his hair gets messed up and his black face paint is all smeared. Makes him look absolutely insane.

• I agree, his look definitely improved during that fight, the messy hair, and blood really made him feel like a true Joker

I didn't like it at first but the vigilante look really grew on me, especially during the final fight when his hair gets messed up and his black face paint is all smeared. Makes him look absolutely insane.

• and this

the messy hair, and blood really made him feel like a true Joker

Totally agree. I had some problems with vigilante look at first, particulary, his hair. But in the end I absolutely loved everything about his design, especially during the fight. Villain was cool, but I got a lot more Joker vibes from vigilante, and he looked more serious and deadly. Especially with all blood covering his face. Simply awesome.

I didn't like it at first but the vigilante look really grew on me, especially during the final fight when his hair gets messed up and his black face paint is all smeared. Makes him look absolutely insane.

• It's sort of ironic that Vigilante Joker feels more like "classic Joker" than the game's Villain Joker.

Tiefling posted: »

and this the messy hair, and blood really made him feel like a true Joker Totally agree. I had some problems with vigilante lo

• edited April 2018

I absolutely love the villain John's look! He's gorgeous with that pink eyeshadow and those colourful clothes. But the vigilante style also grew on me.. even the furiosa make up haha, especially all smeared. They're both lovely. And jesus do I love the lipstick! Glad they both have that.

• I originally loved villain Joker's look, but I totally agree with the others that during that fight Vigilante Joker was a lot more brutal looking.

• I like Villain overall more, but it was super impressive how horrifying that bloody design of Vigilante Joker was and how it just made me feel like he'd turned into a real monster.

• I like the Villian's look more, but I enjoyed Vigilante Joker more.

• Villian look for sure, but my story turned out Joker was a Vigilante

• Villain look! Joker looked totally hot!

• edited April 2018

Vigilante Joker. The hair, the black mask makeup, etc. It was new, it was fresh and it looked awesome. Maybe change the color around his eyes and the villain Joker looks like the Joker that’s been seen a million times before.

• Im not sure, i like both but that scene on the villain episode when Joker is introduced and that music started playing it was cool.

• I like the Vigilante look better. I have seen the classic Joker look so many times that I welcome the new take.

• Vigilante for me

• Vigilante, easily. It wins by virtue of being unique for me.
    That being said the villain path was much better.

• I liked the vigilante joker look more. The only problem at first was, I wasn't a fan of the hair but after discovering how he influence his design of Batman, I had a change of heart. I liked how they made his smile from the blood of the Agents.

• Villain is slick, Vigilante is Batman crazed up fanboy. Both really cool.

• Both are very good and have great qualities about them. On one hand you have the adorable fanboy with smeared bat-makeup on his face, and on the other, hot slick villain with pink eyeshadow. It's hard to chose, but I'll go with vigilante.

• Vigilante was better for me personally. He turns out to be more insane than villain joker.

• I like both really, my only concern is that going by the return to his default look in all five endings that he will look the same regardless of Villain or Vigilante in Season 3.

• I have always enjoyed the Joker's classic appearance, that being the one we see in the Villain path, but I must say the Vigilante was just, awesome. The gadgets too, like the Joker-a-rang, and the car was sick. Vigilante was even better during the final fight.

• Both now. Really liked Villain's more but I think the way John looks during their final fight in Vigilante looks cool. So they are kinda equal.

• I guess I’m in the minority, but I really liked his Vigilante look. I liked how his clothes had a balance between “dark” and “funny” like he said. Villain’s clothes were great, but his pink eyeshadow and hair really annoyed me for some reason. My OCD also couldn’t get over the fact he had one eyebrow.

• Actually, it seems like people liking the vigilante look is the majority.

I guess I’m in the minority, but I really liked his Vigilante look. I liked how his clothes had a balance between “dark” and “funny” like he

• Villain Joker is hot af. ? That pink eyeshadow.?? The eyebrow, however...

• Vigilante Joker's freak-out during the climactic fight with Batman was like something out of a nightmare. He looked deranged. Anthony Ingruber's laughter was also amazing. I think he actually surpassed Hamill in that moment.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.