Around what episode will these characters die in the show? SPOILER!

Cosmic_BoyCosmic_Boy Banned
edited May 2018 in The Walking Dead

If you haven't read issue 144, I advise you turn back. Continue at your own risk.

I watched season 1-4 or 5 and stopped watching because it stopped being good for a while imo,saw these pictures online, and wanted to know when Ezekiel and Sarita will die so i can be there for when it happens.Also, are they zombified? Im seeing opened eyes, but sometimes people's eyes don't close when they die so idk
For fans of the video game, would you like to see something like this be put in TFS?

Comments

• You should tag this thread with spoiler warning.....

• LMFAOOO sorry, I was under the impression that everyone was well aware of this.

You should tag this thread with spoiler warning.....

• I'm caught up with the comics so it wasn't a problem I'm talking about anyone seeing this as a show fan only

Cosmic_Boy posted: »

LMFAOOO sorry, I was under the impression that everyone was well aware of this.

• As for the question itself I think they'll die in mid/last of s9....depends on the shows pace.

• Thanks and as for everyone else, only 40 other people know about it now, and who's to say they didn't already know? Oh well, no real harm was done :D :#

As for the question itself I think they'll die in mid/last of s9....depends on the shows pace.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.