Negan in The Final Season?

Could he be a nice addition to the game? I'd like to think if the game's really long, he could probably make an appearance, or have his name brought up, show people on the run from him, stuff like that. Possibly even meet Clem and AJ. nothing big though. Maybe this wouldn't be a good idea on account him being too simlar to carver? Idk, he just seems like a really good character to add that could spice things up.!

Tagged:

Comments

• edited May 2018

I was thinking about that months ago but a lot of people didn't like Jesus in A New Frontier so i don't think Telltale is gonna put him in the game.
    And Negan is Kirkman's baby,so yeah no way he would let Telltale do that.

• Yeah, I just watched a video on Kirkman stating how Clementine won't be in the show because he likes how "there are different elements to each iteration of The Walking Dead that you can only get in those iterations. Things like Daryl not being available in the comic, Clementine only being available in the games, and I think if we cross-pollinate too much, it takes away from what makes Walking Dead special in all the different genres." What I got from this is he doesn't want characters hopping from video game to comic to TV show because then it ruins exclusivity.So it's safe to assume he wouldn't allow Telltale to put Negan in the game. However, if WB or Disney bought TWD( which I hope Disney does and doesn't do, simply because they have the money for it and they'd allow characters to cross over, but at the same time might soften it up so that it isn't TV-MA anymore.), they'd be able to have Video game characters on the show and in the comics. Although I wouldn't want to see a bunch of TV show characters in the game. If they make brief appearances, then yeah.

iFoRias posted: »

I was thinking about that months ago but a lot of people didn't like Jesus in A New Frontier so i don't think Telltale is gonna put him in the game. And Negan is Kirkman's baby,so yeah no way he would let Telltale do that.

• We're more likely to see Negan in a spinoff, which technically both counts and doesn't count as him being in the game, but I don't think he will or should be in TFS because his inclusion wouldn't aid the plot.

• edited May 2018

No. No no no. Nooooooo.

It's the final season and I want to see absolutely zero comic book characters, thank you very much. All of the screentime we have in this season needs to focus on Clementine and the new cast of characters. Stop giving Telltale ideas.

• edited May 2018

Comic book charecters were nothing for the main story so the less the better...let telltale be original this season.

• No. Negan and the Saviors arc is already over. Season 3/ANF takes place during the time jump that the comics did after Negan's defeat. Season 4/TFS is another 3 years later. Negan doesn't fit in anywhere.

• edited May 2018

Don’t give Telltale any ideas on comic characters! Personally I don’t want any comic characters in The Final Season as I know they are safe and they don’t make the story interesting Jesus. Telltale needs to focus on Clementine most of all, with a bit of AJ, the new characters and possibly returning characters.

• Pretty sure he cant anyway considering Season 4 is actually ahead of the comics.

But more importantly I dont want Telltale to try and connect the game and comics again. Its stupid and a waste of time. There was no real reason for Jesus to appear in ANF and all he did was do karate and have plot armor.

• wow, i didnt think people wouldn’t want Negan in the game??

• I want a waiting thread lol

• Yeah, leave Negan out of it.

Cosmic_Boy posted: »

wow, i didnt think people wouldn’t want Negan in the game??

• However, if WB or DISNEY bought TWD

If Disney got a hold of TWD franchise I would shoot myself. Honestly wouldn’t mind WB though.

Yeah, I just watched a video on Kirkman stating how Clementine won't be in the show because he likes how "there are different elements to ea

• Cosmic_BoyCosmic_Boy Banned
    edited May 2018

Yeah, but they're the only hope for cross-dimensional appearances in games and TV shows. Wish TTG had freedom to do whatever they wanted.

However, if WB or DISNEY bought TWD If Disney got a hold of TWD franchise I would shoot myself. Honestly wouldn’t mind WB though.

• edited May 2018

Don't give TT terrible ideas. I really loved all the original characters in the TT's GOT, but really hated almost appearances of all the ones from the books/show. Although, that first encounter with Cersei was stressful AF, I'd still rather they hadn't included her. Ramsey was awful - too much plot armor. So yeah, I don't want anyone from the comics/show either.

No. No no no. Nooooooo. It's the final season and I want to see absolutely zero comic book characters, thank you very much. All of the sc

• A lot of people here don't read the comics,and well..Jesus was completely useless in A New Frontier so yeah i'm not surprised.

wow, i didnt think people wouldn’t want Negan in the game??

Sign in to comment in this discussion.