Would You Want To See Clementine or Any Other Characters from The Games In The TV Show?

Cosmic_BoyCosmic_Boy Banned
edited May 2018 in The Walking Dead

In this video at 40:07, Kirkman states "I mean, honestly, like, we love Clementine and those games are fantastic, but I like that there are different elements to each iteration of The Walking Dead that you can only get in those iterations. Things like Daryl not being available in the comic, Clementine only being available in the games, and I think if we cross-pollenate too much, it takes away from what makes Walking Dead special in all the different genres". Do you agree with him? Wouldn't you want her in the show? Why and/or why not?

Comments

• edited May 2018

I would not mind seeing her in the show/comics however even if Kirkman was to bring her into the comics/ show he would have to pick certain choices to give her a backstory. If Kirkman were to pick any choice it would make all the other related choices null and void because the choices he picked would be "canon".
    Clementine already exists in the Comic Universe as the Telltale Games take place in that universe and follow the timeline. We just haven't seen Rick encounter her.

So in short I would like to see her in either of those but it would simply not work.

• Yes, even if it's a different kind of Clementine entirely (like how Lily Chambler is different from Lilly Caul and Lilly).

• Ehh, idk. It would be kinda cool... until you realize it’s AMC and they’ll fuck it up somehow.

• The show is ending in like 2 seasons anyway with rick leaving so I think she'll likely/unlikely join the comics or at least a similar girl like clementine.

• Would You Want To See Clementine or Any Other Characters from The Games In The TV Show?

• God dammit can I go anywhere without seeing a fucking minion.

MaconMajr posted: »

Would You Want To See Clementine or Any Other Characters from The Games In The TV Show?

• I can't help it. The message is clean and to the point. Plus the minions delivery of it is one of a kind.

God dammit can I go anywhere without seeing a fucking minion.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.