What if Jane, Christa, and Rebecca had their babies, but left the responsibility all to Clementine?

Cosmic_BoyCosmic_Boy Banned
edited June 2018 in The Walking Dead

So here's how I picture it:
Christa has her baby, and names it Christian/Omira(or whatever :D). Everything plays out the same as it would originally, up until Clementine sees Christa being ambushed by the thugs, grabs the kid and runs. Rather than running into the dog, she runs straight into Luke and Uncle Pete, where they take her and the baby back to their cabin. Skipping a few episodes up to when Rebecca has Alvin Jr, the group realizes things will get even harder with two babies, but owns up to it. When it's only Jane, Clementine, AJ, and Christa's baby left in season 3, Jane reveals to Clementine that she's pregnant, leaving Clementine in shock. They realize that they can't afford to take care of 3 babies all at once, so decide whether to give up Jane's. Realizing that they don't have the faintest idea on how to go about preforming an abortion, Jane goes on with the pregnancy, realizing that things will only get worse. Unfortunately, Jane dies the same way Rebecca did, and now has left it all to Clem to take care of all 3 babies by herself. What do you think Clem's next move would've been? Do you think she'd lose one of them or maybe all of them before running into the new frontier? What if David took all three of them, even though AJ was the only one who got sick? Do you think Clementine would 3x more ruthless?

Comments

• Shouldn't be a problem for her. After Season 2 I imagine she'd be plenty experienced at carrying a bunch of babies :wink:

• edited June 2018

lol

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Shouldn't be a problem for her. After Season 2 I imagine she'd be plenty experienced at carrying a bunch of babies

• this is some scenario OP xD Personally i would take them with Clem and go after Vernon meanwhile trying to find Lilly to see if she has had any babies we can add to the army xD

• edited June 2018

I was always more partial to Christa Jr. than the alternative, but neat names nonetheless.

I really hate to have to say anything remotely like this, but that's a really big fuckin IF.
    1. First of all, it assumes Jane would be around to develop a pregnancy and ironically STILL burden Clementine in death. Which, hurhurhurhurhur...!
    2. Second, I find it kinda hard to believe they'd get through Season 2 "very well at all" with two babies(or rather, one toddler and an impending newborn) to take care of.
    3. Third, if David didn't want one [sick] baby in his group, why the heck would he allow Ava to convince him to let in three/two?
    4. And finally fourth: how the heck is Clementine even surviving, whether physically, mentally, or literally, with THREE fucking babies long enough to even be on the path to meeting Ava?

• Make an army of miniature badasses called Clementine and the misfits

• that's a really big fuckin IF

Yeah??? it just hit me yesterday

how the heck is Clementine even surviving, whether physically, mentally, or literally, with THREE fucking babies long enough to even be on the path to meeting Ava?

By the grace of...zombie....Jesus????

DabigRG posted: »

I was always more partial to Christa Jr. than the alternative, but neat names nonetheless. I really hate to have to say anything remotely

• Yeah??? it just hit me yesterday

I don't mean to be discouraging of speculate or genuine curiousity, but that really is a LOT of factoids and details that need to be accounted for.

By the grace of...zombie....Jesus????

Oh, so Jesus Jesus?

Cosmic_Boy posted: »

that's a really big fuckin IF Yeah??? it just hit me yesterday how the heck is Clementine even surviving, whether physically,

• Oh, so Jesus Jesus?

That's regular, everyday Jesus you're thinking about. I'm talking the incarnation of Jesus that dies, comes back from the dead, dies again, and then comes back undead, and possesses divine powers that work in favor of the zombies.

DabigRG posted: »

Yeah??? it just hit me yesterday I don't mean to be discouraging of speculate or genuine curiousity, but that really is a LOT of fac

• Okaaaay...moving on!

Cosmic_Boy posted: »

Oh, so Jesus Jesus? That's regular, everyday Jesus you're thinking about. I'm talking the incarnation of Jesus that dies, comes back

• 3 fucking babies in the apocalypse is a suicide deal and an impossible life for them to live in it clem would loose em with the first problem easily.

• Cosmic_BoyCosmic_Boy Banned
    edited June 2018

clem would loose em with the first problem easily

I could see that happening.

3 fucking babies in the apocalypse is a suicide deal and an impossible life for them to live in it clem would loose em with the first problem easily.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.