The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• When people watch the Final Season teaser

• The Final Season Trailer: * gets revealed *
    TWD Fans:

• did they revise the trailer? lol XD

• Hang in there Sweet peas.

• friggin monsters man

• Oh my god XD

Poogers555 posted: »

friggin monsters man

• Breaking from the backlog because topical

• Yeah I did it. I'm not afraid lol

• Aaaaaaand again

• Vas Ellie

Cosmic_Boy posted: »

Aaaaaaand again

• I'm aware a lot of people have done similar edits, but still...

• It was something to do with someone misspelling "on purpose" as "on porpoise", I was quite the memer back in those days if I do say so myself.

DabigRG posted: »

From the process that brought you Family Guy,...! Credit to @EpicMustacheGuy .

• Everyone be hyped about "The Final Season", meanwhile I'm replaying this classic.

The Final Insult

(a long and boring rant follows)

I'm only half joking. My love-hate-relationship with Telltale, and especially with Telltale's "The Walking Dead" series, has sadly lost the "love" part over the years, and I can't pretend otherwise anymore. I know people here like to meme about ANF, but I think many of them were just disappointed and don't really hate the game per se.
    But I genuinely do. I don't think it's half good, nor that's it's decent or even has some saving graces. I despise that ungodly piece of shit with all my heart. It's the laziest, most audacious cash grab I have ever seen and it failed on every single level for me. It has poisoned my excitement for the new game and I didn't feel a single emotion the entire time I watched the trailer. I'm genuinely considering if I'll even buy it, and if so I'll just do it because I'm kind of a completionist.
    Because I don't care anymore. Not about Clementine, nor AJ, and most important of all not about "The Walking Dead". It outstayed its welcome years ago. No one probably knew I existed while I was here, and no one missed me when I pretty much left months ago, because in the end I'm just a random dude that is fed up with Telltale's bullshit games. But I want to encourage people that feel the same as me to just leave Telltale, which I'll do from now on (maybe I'll come back for Batman, those were actually good games and not just brands).
    Sorry about the preachy rant from a random dude on the internet, but I had to get it off my chest. Bye you guys, oh, and let me save you the trouble.

• oshit

pack it up bois

I'm aware a lot of people have done similar edits, but still...

• Holy shit, really? Damn, you're creative.

It was something to do with someone misspelling "on purpose" as "on porpoise", I was quite the memer back in those days if I do say so myself.

• Imagine???

• edited June 2018

When you're looking for a date

Bonus:

• pack it up bois

When you're looking for a date Bonus:

• MTGA

Make Telltale Great Again

Poogers555 posted: »

oshit pack it up bois

• "Season 4 will be split into 4 episodes!"

what the fans think this means:

• edited June 2018

TFS in a Nutshell:

[sorry I had to, for old times sake]

• I know right?

Cocoa2736 posted: »

"Season 4 will be split into 4 episodes!" what the fans think this means:

• This meme thread the past couple days.

• tfw you told clem to come back to richmond with aj but the lead writer says clem and aj have been on the road for a while now

• Guess who's a princess too.

• It wasn't Badger......

• This should be Season 2 Clementine calling in all the other Clems from S1,ANF, and TFS since NO ONE really did anything

• Fans: ANF was awful! I hope I never see The Garcia’s again!

Telltale: The Garcia’s are unlikely to appear in The Final Season.

Fans:

• I hate myself for this.

• When your reticle is shit

• Surprised you didn't use the A House Divided's Next Time Segment for the last one. Ah well.

What the heck is up with Cinderalla? And, Elsa's sister for that matter.

Kaelthas posted: »

Guess who's a princess too.

• ...Who is that?

Joe_Momma posted: »

I hate myself for this.

• A YouTuber named Markiplier whose face is digitally grafted over Lord Farquaad's head from the Shrek movie.

...Who is that?

• Man, this new TFS concept art of Richmond looks great!

• ...Okay, that is legit clever.
    I almost thought it was supposed Buzz Lightyear, that guy from Jingle All the Way, or some shit.

Cosmic_Boy posted: »

A YouTuber named Markiplier whose face is digitally grafted over Lord Farquaad's head from the Shrek movie.

• It's the little things.

• How the fuck did she even get that the way she apparently and why didn't she do the safest way?

Joe_Momma posted: »

It's the little things.

• edited June 2018

How the fuck did she even get that the way she apparently and why didn't she do the safest way?

How the fuck did she even get that the way she apparently and why didn't she do the safest way?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.