Walking Fan Art of the DEAD... (New and Improved)

Comments

• Uh, is that Anime or Hartman-esque?

patrickrc95 posted: »

Post ANF Clementine in Anime Format https://twitter.com/PatrickRileyCur/status/991044706283945984

• edited May 2018

I did say Anime at the top of the post.

DabigRG posted: »

Uh, is that Anime or Hartman-esque?

• Oh, I know, I saw it. I was just pointing out the similarity to something like Danny Phantom.

patrickrc95 posted: »

I did say Anime at the top of the post.

• I get the image looks aesthetically better this way, but I'd like to remind you she's not a lefty...

Just kidding it looks cool mate!

Been a long time since I last did something like this, so here it goes: Image is large, I apologize.

• Here's a little something I've been cooking up.

Muh thinks, muh is getting better at this! dev-art link

• Hahaha! Will keep that in mind for future projects.

And, thank you! :)

Jayroen posted: »

I get the image looks aesthetically better this way, but I'd like to remind you she's not a lefty... Just kidding it looks cool mate!

• I've really got to just buckle down and finally do some stuff myself.

• Nice.

Jayroen posted: »

Here's a little something I've been cooking up. Muh thinks, muh is getting better at this! dev-art link

• Stupid question, but how do you get photos to appear in comments? I tried to enter a link in the photo icon but there doesn't seem to be any sort of submit button?

• Use this code close together and put the URL of the image in the parentheses.
    ! [ ] ( )

becksbeck posted: »

Stupid question, but how do you get photos to appear in comments? I tried to enter a link in the photo icon but there doesn't seem to be any sort of submit button?

• Also, clicking the picture button in the text editor lets you put in a link for the image and have it automatically be converted into this code.
    But look at how BIG it is.

becksbeck posted: »

Stupid question, but how do you get photos to appear in comments? I tried to enter a link in the photo icon but there doesn't seem to be any sort of submit button?

• Doesn't work that way for me. I think the picture needs to be in .Png code for it to work.

Also, clicking the picture button in the text editor lets you put in a link for the image and have it automatically be converted into this code. But look at how BIG it is.

Also, clicking the picture button in the text editor lets you put in a link for the image and have it automatically be converted into this code. But look at how BIG it is.

• It worked! Thanks
    Here is a drawing I did of Clementine yesterday.

• Might as well, for ironies sake.

Credit to @TheMPerson

• LuL

Might as well, for ironies sake. Credit to @TheMPerson

• Been a while.

Might as well, for ironies sake. Credit to @TheMPerson

• I would venture to say that Carley won that slap eye after Lilly's shot. Oh, and she's holding the stack ..
    Great arts.

Monopteryx posted: »

Well, since you were not horrified of my mad drawing skills, here some old stuff with Carley. And, taking the opportunity, here is link to m

• Not helping my point about the design, dear artist.

Credit to @jaded_artbook

• edited July 2018

Gonna share this just because

Credit to Eddebrah

• The NEW Frontier CREW

Also, that is a dang cool-lookin Tripp.

Credit to ClementineMarsh

• I drew violet! (Also how do I just show the image instead of pasting a url?)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjNfVw_UUAA3i7d?format=jpg

• edited July 2018

Post this code close altogether.

! [] ( [Url] )

EDIT: Looks awfully cute for Violet, but whatever. Nice picture anyway!

Dani_twdg posted: »

I drew violet! (Also how do I just show the image instead of pasting a url?) https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjNfVw_UUAA3i7d?format=jpg

• Thanks! I'll repost my drawing using that this time

Post this code close altogether. ! [] ( [Url] ) EDIT: Looks awfully cute for Violet, but whatever. Nice picture anyway!

• Yeah I know, my style is too cartoon-y for this game lmao

Post this code close altogether. ! [] ( [Url] ) EDIT: Looks awfully cute for Violet, but whatever. Nice picture anyway!

• What, no love for Ava?

The NEW Frontier CREW Also, that is a dang cool-lookin Tripp. Credit to ClementineMarsh

• Yeah, the black people got left out of this.

What, no love for Ava?

• Yeah, that's part of the reason I've doddled about drawing things.

I mean, a cartoon/anime-esque artstyle can be the best types of fanart. It's just a tad odd to see a character like Violet in that style.

Yeah I know, my style is too cartoon-y for this game lmao

• I thought that too when I finished it. I'm not very good at making my drawings fit the tone of character

Yeah, that's part of the reason I've doddled about drawing things. I mean, a cartoon/anime-esque artstyle can be the best types of fanart. It's just a tad odd to see a character like Violet in that style.

• Eh, at that point, you either adjust the drawing a bit to fit better or just say "fuck it," at least I did it.

I thought that too when I finished it. I'm not very good at making my drawings fit the tone of character

• Hm, good point

Eh, at that point, you either adjust the drawing a bit to fit better or just say "fuck it," at least I did it.

• Nice. And to post the image, click the little picture icon, paste the url inside, and boom. it'll show the picture instead

I drew violet! (Also how do I just show the image instead of pasting a url?) https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjNfVw_UUAA3i7d?format=jpg

• my style is too cartoon-y for this game

It doesn't matter. The game itself is cartoony

Yeah I know, my style is too cartoon-y for this game lmao

• I love how Clem is clearly the shortest one. Like no matter the fan art, Clem is always a whopping 5 foot nothing. It's kind of funny. If she and AJ survive TFS, I hope he ends up taller than her.

The NEW Frontier CREW Also, that is a dang cool-lookin Tripp. Credit to ClementineMarsh

• Well, considering his namesake, that's a pretty decent bet.

eRock92 posted: »

I love how Clem is clearly the shortest one. Like no matter the fan art, Clem is always a whopping 5 foot nothing. It's kind of funny. If she and AJ survive TFS, I hope he ends up taller than her.

• edited July 2018

I call this one, "American Weed!"

Credit to quinxsquad

• Are you trying to ruin it?

I call this one, "American Weed!" Credit to quinxsquad

• Ruin what?

Fangirl101 posted: »

Are you trying to ruin it?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.