Kenny can back in final season?

edited June 2018 in The Walking Dead

Can Kenny be immune of the virus? Or for a somehow he still alive? He a fucking badass character how if he still alive can get a good ending for The Walking Dead, Like Kenny meet Clem and AJ in last chapter..

I miss Kenny..

Tagged:

Comments

• ...Okay, I love Kenny too, but we've been through this, like, a hundred times. We've passed the five stages, time to accept reality - he died a shitty death and let's just let it go.

• I know bro.. but still been so sad.

Thanks for the answer

...Okay, I love Kenny too, but we've been through this, like, a hundred times. We've passed the five stages, time to accept reality - he died a shitty death and let's just let it go.

• Can Kenny immortal?
    Say me no.

• A Bullet? maybe would hurt him ,a car wreck nope, a zombie bite ? nah immune!!!

• Wishful thinking, at best. We feel you, broh! Let's just be happy to see Clem back with AJ and leave Kenny for our replays. Like many of the other great characters, he'll always live on in our memories.

• Let him rest!!!

• He’s dead no matter what

• I still think the wellington ending should mean something.
    I'm almost certain someone said they didn't forget the hat.

• I think it's time to move on.

• Can Kenny be immune of the virus?

Of course he can. Kenny IS Jesus Christ. Who else can walk through an entire hospital full of walkers and come out unscathed? NOBODY, that's who!!! He can still be very much alive. Don't let anyone convince you otherwise. If they say he can't, just respond with "That's fine. It's obvious you're incapable of thinking properly" and proceed amicably.

• I don't think so, everybody would die in Kenny's situation.

• It did mean something... Kenny sacrificed his own safety so that the kids could have a safe and normal childhood for a while. Plus you have his hat as a way to remember him.

Bringing him back would only take meaning away from his noble sacrifice. Before ANF, nobody made that decision because they expected him to return later and they wanted to keep him alive. The people who wanted to keep him around were the people who actually stayed with him and that's the way it should stay.

mister_sij posted: »

I still think the wellington ending should mean something. I'm almost certain someone said they didn't forget the hat.

• I once made a noble sacrifice... I gave my sister my pudding. Thank the Lord I didn't disappear, never to be heard from again because of such an action.

It did mean something... Kenny sacrificed his own safety so that the kids could have a safe and normal childhood for a while. Plus you have

• Why not?

Can Kenny immortal? Say me no.

• Hell yeah, Kenny is life.

Clemmy1 posted: »

A Bullet? maybe would hurt him ,a car wreck nope, a zombie bite ? nah immune!!!

• Thanks for the awnser bro!

Wishful thinking, at best. We feel you, broh! Let's just be happy to see Clem back with AJ and leave Kenny for our replays. Like many of the other great characters, he'll always live on in our memories.

• Shit no..

Cocoa2736 posted: »

boi

• That's a bit complicated xD

Leegendary posted: »

Let him rest!!!

• He's a God, he can't be dead xD

Leegendary posted: »

He’s dead no matter what

• Me too bro.

I still think the wellington ending should mean something. I'm almost certain someone said they didn't forget the hat.

• Maybe man.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I think it's time to move on.

• Lol, so funny bro.

Cosmic_Boy posted: »

Can Kenny be immune of the virus? Of course he can. Kenny IS Jesus Christ. Who else can walk through an entire hospital full of walk

• Thanks for the great answer man.

It did mean something... Kenny sacrificed his own safety so that the kids could have a safe and normal childhood for a while. Plus you have

• edited June 2018

He's the best character in the series, hands down IMO. Never time to move on! My Clem left Kenny at Wellington...you wanna tell me he died via some random walker off screen? BULL, he's still out there!!!

I think it's time to move on.

• Lol bro, that's not how these things works :#

I once made a noble sacrifice... I gave my sister my pudding. Thank the Lord I didn't disappear, never to be heard from again because of such an action.

• That's the thing that is tragic about the Wellington ending. He's still out there somewhere and you'll never see him again. It was a miracle to reunite with Kenny in season 2, Clem won't have such luck again.

Pahn711 posted: »

He's the best character in the series, hands down IMO. Never time to move on! My Clem left Kenny at Wellington...you wanna tell me he died via some random walker off screen? BULL, he's still out there!!!

• Well, you heard it here, folks.Kenny will be back by popular demand, soon to make a triumphant return.

• Agree with you man.

Pahn711 posted: »

• Maybe yeah.. But I don't think so.

That's the thing that is tragic about the Wellington ending. He's still out there somewhere and you'll never see him again. It was a miracle to reunite with Kenny in season 2, Clem won't have such luck again.

• Hell yeah, That's it.

Well, you heard it here, folks.Kenny will be back by popular demand, soon to make a triumphant return.

• edited June 2018

dont you mean a triumphant return?? ??

ill see myself out

Well, you heard it here, folks.Kenny will be back by popular demand, soon to make a triumphant return.

• . . . .

Cocoa2736 posted: »

dont you mean a triumphant return?? ?? . . . ill see myself out

• Don't I wish though. But,

image=words

• Please no.

• You CANNOT deny that god-level stache. Just give in to it.

picture cred. to @Cocoa2736

prink34320 posted: »

Please no.

• I made a new account, so reply to me on this one

Sign in to comment in this discussion.